Favorite Part of 72

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
favorite part is where i had to start again because i failed XD
was nobled out by a noob when i was just 70K points...
Wasn't accepted in cruel because i was too far away, just imagine that, i was to far away (K37 at that time)
i left for 2 months and when i came back i saw my old neighbour, someone i threatened to create farm room, suddenly became a 300K player with insane def skills.
so i asked to join him, as the angel i am, he said yeah sure.
THIS was the forming of the ultimate badass team called Julius-Caesar. From a 26 point noobie that was to far away for cruel to a 14Mill monster!

definitely my best moment!
Tim (JC)

DeletedUser

How about mayhem joins in on the end game alliance so we can all hug. I don't want the world to end with such a fantastic community such as this.

DeletedUser

They're joining Turtle. We like to call it "forced merging".

DeletedUser

on to topic..
the favourite are still when one of my nukes killed 11 noblemen. stil lamazed over there =)

DeletedUser

@ Derps You left out the part where Xeriana saved your single village behind from being nobled out before that. lol

The grudge held against you was due to the continuous spying crap you kept pulling out of nowhere and from what I'm understanding are denying even though there is some pretty irrefutable proof of it. lol

Yes the amount of help you had against our first engagements was indeed great and was hard to take out when we had a bit of an activity crisis. Not so much the case now. You guys did well getting that set up and was indeed commendable as you might recall we all had some good laughs when you had joined after all that.

The LucyLucy* support was an answer to the crap you were pulling behind the scenes, honestly a taste of your own medicine and quite a good number of people knew about that before it happened. We had lengthy talks about the unreal things you kept trying to pull and getting thrown off with. Man I could go on and on all day about the things I've counteracted by taking appropriate action on before your plans could go all the way through. If you had been palying fair with us the whole time the world would look a lot more blue. Not my fault you and Naz didn't get along originally. A strike on him was a strike on me and you made enemies.

And a quick addition, you got kicked because of the message you sent afterwards. If you didn't clue in that a boot out of the tribe was an answer to that I don't know what will get through to you.

Need some more Incs? ;)

DeletedUser97413

My personal favourite part of this world has just been the experience. I think a lot of the time, people (myself included) forget that this is a game and that it shouldn't taken too seriously.

Despite the negligible expenditure of hostility involved in Tribal Wars, the vast majority of people on World 72 are very pleasant, very nice people; most of whom I get along with very well, regardless of whether we're friend or foe.

I appreciate I am on the losing team in this world, and I feel many things have contributed to Mayhem's defeat (especially in the past few months), but I shall never forget the people I've met on here and the 'fun' aspect which comes as part of a 'game'. I'd certainly look back on it as an enjoyable world and may hopefully continue afterwards alongside many of the people I've made acquaintance with.

Just thought I'd chip in.

Paul | Farms

Last edited by a moderator:

xman182

Mercy, Don't really know you that well but I respect your efforts and given the situation you all are in there's not many at all that could change things. Your last post I give you much respect for and agree 100% with what you said. Wulfy is a legend in TW and much earned .The old school players are fading out and sad too see,. Her leaving had to have a huge factor in alot of things. Anyone who knows her and her past would have no doubt to what she was capable of given the right situation,. Unfortunately we all get old and things in our lives change. Hope all is going well wulfy miss the old days of speed rounds. =/

As for the Derps I uhh yea never mind Just gonna say a few things. That Hole your in thats 50 foot deep... You dug the baby all yourself not a single player who knows the facts feels one bit sorry for you. I have a whole folder full of your non-stop attempts to backstab and spy and I have never tried harder to work with a player or gave more chances to a player than you got. For someone who gloats like you do at least give credit where credit is do .. Humpty and Dan in the original fight I give solid props to they did a great job helping you and earned respect and proven they were serious threats that needed to be handled. You and your single goal to take us down was too easy to stay 5 steps ahead of. Tribal wars has been around along time m8 and you did nothing that hasn't been done before.

As for the on topic post...One of the things that stick out to me are some of the bonds and alliances formed early on. Our deal with Turtle was formed the day after Trutrle was created, before anyone knew who was who or what they were capable of. Not many worlds I can think of that a true alliance has held true and stuck it out this long. Honest trusting players are a rare breed in TW anymore.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97413

Mercy, Don't really know you that well but I respect your efforts and given the situation you all are in there's not many at all that could change things. Your last post I give you much respect for and agree 100% with what you said. Wulfy is a legend in TW and much earned .The old school players are fading out and sad too see,. Her leaving had to have a huge factor in alot of things. Anyone who knows her and her past would have no doubt to what she was capable of given the right situation,. Unfortunately we all get old and things in our lives change. Hope all is going well wulfy miss the old days of speed rounds. =/

Thank you for your kind words, xman182. I too wish Michelle (Wolfy) all the best, and hope her husband gets better soon.

sn26

My favorite part(s) of w72 would have to be the following:

1. The Gurkha (My tribe) vs Jin/Han and M.A.C war. We were getting gangbanged hardcore. :(

2. Saving Agenroe's ass from being sent to the rim and quitting. *This is referring to the above war ^*
Agenroe was down to about 6 villages (only 3 or so with academy) so basically he was screwed. Jin/Han were targeting Age and 3 trains were all timed and heading to Age's last 3 good villages. We had hardly any defense left from being bombarded for several weeks but i managed to send what I had left and sniped all 3 of the trains. Nobles were/are extremely expensive so with having the few active players of Gurkha being exceptional snipers, we managed to hold them off long enough for Cruel to finally reach the area and scare Jin/Han into having to focus the bigger threat.

After no lifeing it for a month and setting alarms for sniping attempts etc I had to call it quits for I caused myself to be burned out. Agenroe by this time managed to barb noble like a true noob :p and was finally back on his feet. Age wouldn't let me quit so he got me to join his account and we are now one of the top accounts on the world.

Pretty lucky to have been placed next to Agenroe and the rest of the Gurkha squad. (Alasen, Terry, Sexe, Age)

Pretty fun world from my perspective and I look forward to finishing it out.

Agenroe

One problem, I didnt barb noble. I ate every small player around me and quickly lol. It was after that, I barb nobled down through the sea of quit players to get to jin/han. Just in time to get my pay back before we were recruited into cruel where I continued my payback. Lets leave it at, not one of those players who nuked me, or timed those trains is still around.

Asylum Escapee

I nobled less than 10 barbs, but what exactly does that achievement get me? Nothing, but bragging rights with a bunch of insecure people on the forums. If I'd been more active towards the end, I'd have nobled dozens of barbs, and made my own frontline with turtle, or nobled hundreds of barbs in the clusters, far in the backlines, so I could send more support and nukes. Many times, barbling is the right thing to do.

This has been an utterly pointless post, posted for no reason whatsoever. No meaning is intended, and I am not insulting or defending anyone. Nothing I've said is interesting in any way.

Asylum Escapee

I've never claimed anything I say should be taken seriously, in fact I've explicitly stated otherwise. I only stick around to practice writing steaming heaps of bullshit. Its not that its wrong, per set, just irrelephant.

On topic, as always my favorite part was the first 100k or so, when I still led my dysfunctional tribe. No world is complete without shenanigans. We nobles out a guy from that pirate tribe SHG (they were 10x our size) and the leader seemed to think we had a NAP, even though we'd never spoken. Never met a more legitimately insane duke. I then angered turtle by nobling all their outpost villages. Then mayhem attacked us and all the crappy people on our tribe got wrecked. I joined them for a bit, but shortly after when my co quit I mostly lost interest.

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
asylum you should talk with Cj more often, they got great skills in writing steaming heaps of bullshit :p

My fav part, we were like 600/700K and this guy called Royal1 was bothering us with his barb nobling and turtling.
worst part about this guy was his grammar and typing, the words he typed and the way he talked were like insanely bad.
It made us laugh so many times, until we needed something from him and his shitty typing (he lives in UK so he speaks english) ruined a possible agreement that would have been beneficial for both sides.. At that point we chose to fight him, the moment we started we got all those mails with threats and warning, but we couldn't stop laughing because they would be like:

"yo u pi1ce of snhitzzle, culd yu stp with F$#cking taccking me. i gt 90 stcks of spears defense with lk 50 of me villg, yy u Ape"

and we got like 100 of these during the time we took him down, it was so funny xD

DeletedUser

I've had a few favourites in this world, but early in to the world I nobled this guy "ZipperBurn" he had 3 villages, I took 1, and started catting the other two, I continued to cat this guy for weeks as he nobled a rim barb. He mailed me with totally bannable crap non stop, but I just kept catting him every 8 hours till he begged me to noble him so he could continue on the rim. He ended up barbing. He gave up his BS threatening and begged for mercy before he quit.

Then I started on a guy from AKQJ10, his first response was to try threatening or intimidating mail. Yes his tribe was vastly larger than LG the tribe I was in, mainly because 5 guys were carrying the tribe, but I had been communicating with Trent since the first week and we had pretty much decided I was going to bring my crew over shortly to Turtle. So I pretty much knew the size of tribes really didn't matter much, it was me against him, or really me against any of his tribe near me.

Personally I enjoyed warring with TBS, they had a few skilled guys, after wooping them I tried poaching one as an additional CO, to no avail. Maybe one day I'll have Xplodez on my account as he was a very capable fighter.

From there, there seems to be a bunch of blurrs, until I jumped into the K54 fight with boobs, for the most part Mayhem thinks they played war with Turtle but we mostly ignored them and went after boobs. For me personally that was mostly Gun Fairy, and her rep is well deserved. She was a good adversary, I can remember many nights I was out and pounding on my phone to cap and recap, and recap, and prenoble, to recap with her on individual villages. Some point in there was a turning point as she completely failed on everything she did, and I continued to cap her ass.lol It really could have gone a little, maybe just a bit, on 1 or 2 her way, but in the end, with all I did, I might have worn her out. Without a doubt, to date, she has been the best fight I've seen.

DeletedUser

Tim your excellent story telling is right on par.

I remember Royal1 though was sadly quite the little nub. He didn't put up much of a fight for the few villages I took of him.

I remember Zipperburns name through the rankings before, or on the map. Not 100% sure but I recognize it. Wonder if I took something off him before.. Will have to check sometime.

I have to give a few shoutouts to guys who did good getting villages off me this world.

Coffeehouse with the first cap, I got way too complacent and didn't put support in my adjacent village and for that I deserved that loss. lol

A Cleeve got a lucky cross noble that I couldn't do anything to stop

Rainbow =D caught me with my pants down on some isolated villages for sure.

Angelo1695 gave me a little run for my money once but then afterwards was totally easy. Can't tell if it was a sitter for a night or not.

Jblizz187 got one apparently though I don't remember that one.

Then Pack got one from Geewizz during my original assault on k67. Congrats on the first actual war cap on me ;) I made sure it didn't happen again, I'm sure pack remembers the rest of his attempts. :)

After I hit Gazzmoo one night he got a few back that I also took back the day after. Can't be here all the time kudos on taking advantage!

Then pack took my lonely village in k58 from me :( Tried to go unnoticed, but didn't quit get that. :p

Then A huge shoutout to Balroc for putting up the best defensive fight I've seen this world. I organized a hard hitting op on him and he fought like an absolute beast. Took three good caps on me definitely out played me there.

Then derps got one recap, timed 50 minutes after but nothing but nukes on my end to work with. Should have looked harder could have stopped it with LC had I realized he was sending from a near empty village.

All in all only people that gave me any real hassle as far as that went.

Curious to hear about anyone elses bigger struggles relating.

DeletedUser

Attacking you was def not one of my favorite moments. Knew timing all those nukes would just bite me in the ass. But pack 2 cj 0 :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

A 3 k village in k58 with no support in it isn't exactly a huge moment ;) But I will give you the caps, you def gave it a good shot :D