Favorite Tribal Wars Server

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What’s your favorite tw server to play on? Why? Anything different on the others compared on .net?

Uk used to be my fav because they had speed worlds. Thanks inno for bringing speed back to .net

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thanks inno for bringing speed back to .net

3x

You're welcome

The.Iron.Lady

Reaction score
.NET is one of my favorite tw server because they schedul International tournament for worlds without Points premium since 2 years.

I already thanks Jawjaw but it's never enought :)

Hope there will be another tournament this year.

I also like .IT server because they made an international tournament of 1vs 1 on speed worlds, wonderfull

duck that quacks

Reaction score
What’s your favorite tw server to play on? Why? Anything different on the others compared on .net?

Uk used to be my fav because they had speed worlds. Thanks inno for bringing speed back to .net
UK still has speeds though o_O

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
.NET is one of my favorite tw server because they schedul International tournament for worlds without Points premium since 2 years.

I already thanks Jawjaw but it's never enought :)

Hope there will be another tournament this year.

I also like .IT server because they made an international tournament of 1vs 1 on speed worlds, wonderfull
Mmm that’s interesting, didn’t know that. Could you explain the whole 1v1 thing? Like 2 players only??

The.Iron.Lady

Reaction score
Yeah like this picture :
players are in blue, in grey it's barbarian village and they fight each other.

you also can make few 1 vs 1 at the same hour so many players play at the same time

1665592308173.png