Favorite W46 Moments

DeletedUser

So, in an attempt to get some life into these forums, I'll be posting threads occasionally so that I not only get to know each of you better, but also learn a bit of history and such about W46. Starting off with this one, why don't you guys all share your favorite moments in this world? Your favorite war, your favorite move by a tribe, your favorite PnP moment, anything you enjoyed a lot about W46 :icon_biggrin:.

Just keep it clean. Don't go out of your way to bash other people's moments, do try and keep flaming to a minimum, and let's reminisce a bit :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Favorite Personal Moment - Nobleing this guy who made my friend quit. Was early in the world, he nobled two of my friends villas and made her quit (lol) so I returned the favor

Favorite Tribal Moment - Beating [R] and then shortly after Rebz

Favorite World Moment - Making two enemy tribes that were at war with eachother merge out of fear

DeletedUser97878

Favourite personal moment: The crying mail i got of one of the siths (Can't remember which one) When they realised one of the villages they had a claim on suddenly went to twist! :L

Favourite Tribal moment: When we started to turn K60 into a HQ. Was a good time....Then those backstabbing arsewipes cowards of TSB ran away. And TSL are slowly gaining ground there :L

Favourite World moment: So far? Hmmm....Probably chachi deleting...... 1 noob gone :D

DeletedUser

IF some sith really gave you an crying mail, i am sure that you remember that for all of your life :)

DeletedUser97878

Yes opty i will remember it :p I think it was constanzo aint to sure though... They all look the same

Small...Skinny with geeky glasses, all of them carrying laptops :D

DeletedUser93439

Come on, stay on topic.

Favo personal: seeing warmaste getting eaten by tsl after he just joined

Favo tribal: ... its always been fun.

Favo world: looking at all the flaming and getting nobled out.

The Resurrection

Fav personal: Joining the best after they killed me TSL :)

Fav Tribal: Winning, thats just what we do.

Favo World: Seeing [R] go down, just cause i didnt like some of them and their bossy attitudes.

DeletedUser

Fave personal moment: starting this world and the tribe West with 10 other guys in my college dorm.

Fave tribal moment: making the top 20 as a 1 man tribe.

Fave world moment: When Anarky was still around to tick everyone off on the forums, and unite everyone in mutual dislike :p (though I always had a soft spot for anarky.)

DeletedUser

Favorite Personal Moment - When i defeated (with the help of my mates) the first player who tried to noble me

Favorite Tribal Moment - Every war won by TSL

Favorite World Moment - When we beat [R], who have underestimated us and with tribes around us have tried to eliminate us

DeletedUser

Fav Pers Moment : When i recived leadership rights =)
Fav Tribal Moment : The merge with Unique (the regroup of initial TSL)
Fav World Moment : Heh, when Steozescu started to talk nice , nicer , verry nice about TSL =)

DeletedUser

Personal moment: This is a hard one, it could be the falling of funny or the falling of breath. but my most favorate must be turning on a player that befrended the player known as golums precious to find i would turn on him and eat his yummy villages up.

Tribal moment: This is a hard one but i think it must be the moment skill as a tribe taken out flyingco a huge barb nobaler within sutch a short while i find that moment was diamond for me and was personal proof that the tribe skill of that time had what it takes to have fun and it was alot of fun.

World moment: This would have to be the Event that was 3DX. when they tried to jump on the skill war bandwagon to find that not only would they be held off by the small front line they would also end in there own follie with TSL then begining to take 3DX out. it was a good move and shows alot of common interests that made the world what it is today.

DeletedUser

Fun reading through all of the responses and getting a feel for what's happened on w46.

I have another question, or section, if anyone's interested in giving their thoughts on it.

One war that, had it just gone the other way, the entire world would have ended differently. Or specific op or moment if you can get more specific. Just curious in seeing what things lead to the current situation w46 finds itself in.

DeletedUser93439

One of the most crucial moments I think must have been the war TSL and [R] had. If that ended differently, it'd have been an entirely different world.

DeletedUser

Hmm. Yeah, has to be [R] vs. TSL tbh. [R] at the time was crushing 3DX (TSLs allies at the time). Had they somehow beat us, they probably would have killed 3dx aswell. God, IDK really, the whole recruiting of ex-funny wouldn't have happened probably. they might have gone to SnM.

Another thing that could have changed the world was the cancellation of TSL/3DX alliance. Had they never mass-recruited the ex-funny, we would have still been aligned, and probably would have taken out Skill?/rest of Funny/SnM. Maybe 1337/Anarky would have aligned to take us on, hmm lots could be different.

DeletedUser67615

Personally I think if Stez had continued leading things could of gone hugely differently. Although seeing how I've only heard his side of the story that could be completely irrelevant.
Maybe a more relevant one would be if TSB leadership had stayed stable enough to do some weeding.

Favourite personal moment: Leaving 3dx and knowing it the façade was over.

Favourite tribal moment: Just being in Moo.

Favourite world moment: Watching the merging and breaking of the other side of the world.

DeletedUser84663

fav personal: seeing firey whine about me publically

fav tribal: seeing firey whine about skill publically

fav world: seeing firey whine about the world telling him to stop flaming

heh... jk ***hugs*** for firey ;)

DeletedUser

fav personal: seeing firey whine about me publically

fav tribal: seeing firey whine about skill publically

fav world: seeing firey whine about the world telling him to stop flaming

heh... jk ***hugs*** for firey ;)

CHACHIII <3 :lol:

DeletedUser

Fun reading through all of the responses and getting a feel for what's happened on w46.

I have another question, or section, if anyone's interested in giving their thoughts on it.

One war that, had it just gone the other way, the entire world would have ended differently. Or specific op or moment if you can get more specific. Just curious in seeing what things lead to the current situation w46 finds itself in.

i agree with this. This would be quite the thread. Ill do it if no one has by the time i get home from holiday or i get to a pc.