Favorite W46 Moments

DeletedUser

Going off topic here but let it slide mr5 u know what i am like,

Sharkey that is the deepest no doubt and has taken a good few hits but not yours??
Or are we to believe you now own that account so it is yours ya

Ask distorted, Dmoron what he has in his k55 vill for 1 what was it 300ksp, 300ksw,300kar and 90k hc :icon_rolleyes:
If that ain't a waste of def what is ya nub??
Mind you i would of prob cleared it if he risked much less but still you were saying???

And only reason i don't like you is you have slated my tribe more than anyone else while hiding behind others on the battlefield,
If you can't match your mouth with what you do in game it will draw people to you yes??

Ok i have been pretty slack on battlefield offensive wise due to certain reasons but you don't see me hiding do you i am there for anyone that wants to try me on the frontlines or behind.

Best moment is still to come though to keep it on topic :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92705

hmm favorite the comments and statements from cimmarian... Anarcy was my tribe vesten,tyranny,cimm,papa tritos
an fireflame our gothfather

Also was cool to hit TSL from 3dx accounts where i played an sittet an supportet Anarcy

and when i show my bizeps to fireflame :) currently kicking W58

W46 i never gues it will be an so long game...:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

nice regards to all of you, i miss my old comrades...

DeletedUser34483

Then again, they needed those nobles to conquer isolated barb villages 3 K's deep in TSL territory. Guess y'all have more than enough defense if you guys can spare 400 DV's to protect 4-5 1.5k barbs.

I promise you that no TSL player is taking 1.5k barbs 3 K's deep in twist! territory and sacrificing 100 D villas to keep it. It's an awful waste of defense to support a village that will do absolutely no damage to us. Yes, a few players have 1-2 9k point villas that they have had since the war began, and have them stacked since you guys continue wasting hundreds of nukes on them.

Ask distorted, Dmoron what he has in his k55 vill for 1 what was it 300ksp, 300ksw,300kar and 90k hc :icon_rolleyes:
If that ain't a waste of def what is ya nub??
Mind you i would of prob cleared it if he risked much less but still you were saying???

As for my defence... well...

Dmoron did not ask me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser97878

We obviously have the def to waste when you are getting 1-2 caps from ops where as you cannot afford the D when you're losing 100+ caps :D

DeletedUser

Fav Pers Moment : When i recived leadership rights =)
Fav Tribal Moment : The merge with Unique (the regroup of initial TSL)
Fav World Moment : Heh, when Steozescu started to talk nice , nicer , verry nice about TSL =)

I liked TSL!