Whats don't you understand sorry? :icon_confused:

Anyways...

tropic-thunder-poster.jpg

am_pie.jpg

scarface.jpg

fast_and_furious_4.jpg

Stardust.jpg

^ i dont care it's a good film lol :)

Alot of mine where already said but i think these are all good watches to. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser46615

stop posting that it made me jump i didn't expect it so :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't think its been mentioned yet, but Boondock Saints! I love this film :icon_razz:

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." <--- EPIC.
post3244.jpg

Oh and another film everyone has to see
lost-boys.jpg

Pam Nam

Not sure if has been mentioned but I watched this last week and it was awesome, especially as none of the actors were professional and were just picked up off the streets.

tbtvstore%20city%20of%20god.jpg

DeletedUser

Not sure if has been mentioned but I watched this last week and it was awesome, especially as none of the actors were professional and were just picked up off the streets.

tbtvstore%20city%20of%20god.jpg

pure awsomeness, I watched it on Film4 about a week ago. Its a must see!

slayer123121

Ugh Deksy 1408 was so pooooor Stuck in 1 room all dam film! Reminded me of Phone Booth! Both shocking!

DeletedUser46615

Ugh Deksy 1408 was so pooooor Stuck in 1 room all dam film! Reminded me of Phone Booth! Both shocking!

i watched it on dvd and it's true story :icon_neutral: but how does escaping from a room lead you into the same room