Favourite Forum Personality

-M A R I O-

So TW community of world 43 here is my question.

Who is your favourite forum personality on world 43's pnp. Explain your answer and why.

For me i love reading free-eeks posts as he always has a point when he posts.

DeletedUser

capacitor has good analyses. <--- Did I spell that right? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

capacitor has good analyses. <--- Did I spell that right? :icon_redface:

I like his posts as well, clearly puts effort into his research and usually gets things pretty spot on. (can't be bothered to check spelling either :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

Me. What can I say? I am human.

But, If I had to say, Undead Billy Mays. May he Rest In Peace.

DeletedUser

capacitor of course :)
IMO, he has a huge lead over the second contender. All his posts are unbiased except when he was flaming some britan guy. It would be great if he can comment on his own tribe as well when he is doing his well thought analyses.

DeletedUser

actually im a big fan of Kriegseland so i didn't see any forum personality who have a sense like Krieg/LV in pnp's, but i prefer for capacitor as a great forum personality in W43 forum

Spushkin

I'd have to go with capacitor as well, however whenever I see the moustache in parge73's avatar and sig I can't help but smile. Does that count for something? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

my vote goes to capacitor too.. although his last analysis about ICARUS being ousted from the top 10 made me question the man's judgment/ sanity :icon_eek:

I've noticed that other people have also been weighing in with some interesting posts on the top 20 thread... parge, mario, somnathroy to name a few... maybe capacitor's reign as TW's uber-poster might be coming to an end:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

capacitor does a great job to keep this forum entertain so my vote goes to him. ;)

DeletedUser

I'd have to go with capacitor as well, however whenever I see the moustache in parge73's avatar and sig I can't help but smile. Does that count for something? :icon_biggrin:

Mustache March is coming up, I think everyone should change their avatar to a mustache one.

my vote goes to capacitor too.. although his last analysis about ICARUS being ousted from the top 10 made me question the man's judgment/ sanity :icon_eek:

I've noticed that other people have also been weighing in with some interesting posts on the top 20 thread... parge, mario, somnathroy to name a few... maybe capacitor's reign as TW's uber-poster might be coming to an end:icon_wink:

The time and research that Capacitor puts into his posts makes it way better than mine.

capacitor does a great job to keep this forum entertain so my vote goes to him. ;)

That's where my vote would be if Undead Billy never made me a signature

DeletedUser

Noones mentioned meh :(

Well yeah, I gotta go with Capacitor aswell.

DeletedUser

don't worry you have a points from me :icon_biggrin:

5 points for AoO for spamming W43 forum :p

DeletedUser

Wow. I'm humbled by the votes.

A lot of people have made interesting or entertaining posts.

Reviv333 early on, but he has gone quiet. I have not checked if he is still in the game.

I often like -Vodkaider- and his short sharp observations, as well as trying to put things back on track

MARIO does a good job of defending his tribe against those who want to take PnP pot shots at the top tribe

Somanthroy's analysis was a great variation on the way I do it, as was Parge's. (I do like that Avatar, but I think we have to wait until Movember before we all change...)

The OCd spammer crew, once they settled down, have been fun.

DeletedUser

Wow. I'm humbled by the votes.

A lot of people have made interesting or entertaining posts.

Reviv333 early on, but he has gone quiet. I have not checked if he is still in the game.

I often like -Vodkaider- and his short sharp observations, as well as trying to put things back on track

MARIO does a good job of defending his tribe against those who want to take PnP pot shots at the top tribe

Somanthroy's analysis was a great variation on the way I do it, as was Parge's. (I do like that Avatar, but I think we have to wait until
Movember before we all change...)

The OCd spammer crew, once they settled down, have been fun.

ahm! ahm! :icon_biggrin:
actually im just here to spam :p