Favourite Forum posters for W43

DeletedUser

Who are yours and why?

Mine:
Technology: Great arguments without being overly aggressive like some, does a good job of pointing out holes in people's arguments, a good presence on the forums.

Capacitor: A good personality to have on the forums, I liked the hypothetical wars.

sailAnAsIsihT: Good arguments, not an overly aggressive poster, and has epic paint skills. :icon_biggrin:

parge73: A good presence on the forums, with good arguments.

DeletedUser

Here are mine, and why... (thanks for the shout-out Harbinger :)

Technology: DJ is fairly smart, and I think that is fairly obvious. He knows when to concede a point and when points don't need to be conceded. In short, he knows he isn't always right, and when that happens he just lets it slide off like nothing, but he is pretty much always right.

Teh OCD crew: I know you come back and lurk occasionally. I don't think any thread about forum posters is good without you.

Cuthroat: This newb recently laid down some excellent PnP about the recently over BD vs AAA war, just think if he sticks around...

Soccergamer23: This gentleman might not post as often as a general spammer such as myself, but he holds his tongue until something needs to be said, and then he is pretty much always right.

Lost Serenity: I have noticed this lost soul elsewhere on the forums. It is nice to see people venture out of the cave of oppression that is often a single worlds forum. His posts are usually useful as well.

Capacitor: Where has this dude been lately? He is a great poster (is anyone going to argue?) but I have noticed a lack of presence as of recently.

DeletedUser

Here are mine, and why... (thanks for the shout-out Harbinger :)

Technology: DJ is fairly smart, and I think that is fairly obvious. He knows when to concede a point and when points don't need to be conceded. In short, he knows he isn't always right, and when that happens he just lets it slide off like nothing, but he is pretty much always right.

Teh OCD crew: I know you come back and lurk occasionally. I don't think any thread about forum posters is good without you.

Cuthroat: This newb recently laid down some excellent PnP about the recently over BD vs AAA war, just think if he sticks around...

Soccergamer23: This gentleman might not post as often as a general spammer such as myself, but he holds his tongue until something needs to be said, and then he is pretty much always right.

Lost Serenity: I have noticed this lost soul elsewhere on the forums. It is nice to see people venture out of the cave of oppression that is often a single worlds forum. His posts are usually useful as well.

Capacitor: Where has this dude been lately? He is a great poster (is anyone going to argue?) but I have noticed a lack of presence as of recently.

What no vote for my spamming?

DeletedUser

Parge: Just for being a cool guy having good things to say when he posts(mostly) and for putting me on his list :p
Dj: He knows why, but for those of you who don't its because he is smarter than he wants you to believe
Capacitor:This is a given based on his ability to put up logical arguments and not spam
harbinger297: usually your stuff is good to read but you have been siding with bostjsdfins recently and that is unacceptable

DeletedUser

Parge: Just for being a cool guy having good things to say when he posts(mostly) and for putting me on his list :p
Dj: He knows why, but for those of you who don't its because he is smarter than he wants you to believe
Capacitor:This is a given based on his ability to put up logical arguments and not spam
harbinger297: usually your stuff is good to read but you have been siding with bostjsdfins recently and that is unacceptable

I side with my own arguments, it's merely a coincidence if i share the same opinion about something with anyone else.
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Someone call my name? We can't let you guys forget about us just yet :icon_wink:

So ...uhm... my favorite forum posters are ...uhm... myself ...and... there was another couple guys, but I can't remember who they were, so let's go with Person A and Person B. :icon_cool:

BTW, if any of you know about the Person A and B I'm referring to, please let me know. I'd love to get in contact with them.

DeletedUser

So i don't get to be anyone's favorite poster? :icon_sad:

Even harbinger who unknowingly said the right thing is getting told off by bored! Looks like i am not wanted here anymore :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

43's forums would probably be the best with a bit more activity, i think. We have some good posters here, just gone quiet lately. Why go anywhere else when the best is right here? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

43's forums would probably be the best with a bit more activity, i think. We have some good posters here, just gone quiet lately. Why go anywhere else when the best is right here? :icon_razz:

Well, thanks to Mario's ridiculous gag order... These forums suck right now.

DeletedUser

Well, thanks to Mario's ridiculous gag order... These forums suck right now.

Yeah... The only thing to do is argue about tribes that have been disbanded, and argue over previous wars... :icon_cry:

And spam threads like these. :icon_wink: