Favourite Signatures of the Week

DeletedUser51929

Just write a blog dedicated to Zenron and interview him :p

mattoematt

I told you that this wouldn't work because it's only going to be Zenron. At least I think I did, or I thought it and I'm going crazy. :icon_twisted:

There's been 2 for Zenron (excluding 2 suggestions by 1 person) and 1 for UKC. :icon_rolleyes:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6149528&postcount=16

latest3.png

Lucario. I find this piece a step forward and it's not the best but it shows a lot of work and improvement for Lucario.

Zenron doesn't need a bigger ego. :|

Respect where respect is due.

DeletedUser81336

There's been 2 for Zenron (excluding 2 suggestions by 1 person) and 1 for UKC. :icon_rolleyes:

One of them wasn't even made this week. So in total we have one suggestion that's not one of Zenron's signatures. Unless the signature you just posted was your suggestion and if it that's so it's not going to beat Zenron's. Unless GE smokes insane amounts of weed.

Respect where respect is due.

[8/11/2011 8:02:13 PM] Oscar the Grouch: are you still novice? :p
[8/11/2011 8:02:33 PM] Zenron the fantastico: I am yeah :p

Zenron isn't even that great of an artist. He does good tags, but there are others that are way better. He is probably the overall the best tag maker on the tribalwars.net forums though.

mattoematt

One of them wasn't even made this week. So in total we have one suggestion that's not one of Zenron's signatures. Unless the signature you just posted was your suggestion and if it that's so it's not going to beat Zenron's. Unless GE smokes insane amounts of weed.

GE answered this.

[8/11/2011 8:02:13 PM] Oscar the Grouch: are you still novice? :p
[8/11/2011 8:02:33 PM] Zenron the fantastico: I am yeah :p

Zenron isn't even that great of an artist. He does good tags, but there are others that are way better. He is probably the overall the best tag maker on the tribalwars.net forums though.

Zenron is a novice compared to major artists out there but he's one of the older members of the TW GFX Community and one of the more experienced.

DeletedUser

You state that I have a big ego and then in the next post you post a quote of me saying I am a novice. I don't think you could get any more of a contradiction than that. Stop trolling for no good reason.

DeletedUser81336

5 signatures will be included in the blog ...

If I wanted to see Zenron's works 5 times I'd go to his DA.:icon_razz:

Zenron is a novice compared to major artists out there but he's one of the older members of the TW GFX Community and one of the more experienced.

Thanks for saying what I basically said, glad you don't try to disagree with everything. :)

DeletedUser

I don't see what the problem is. This week seems to have been a little quietish for new work. Zen's been working on technique so he's been rolling them out and thus, more of his sigs are being nominated. Not every week will be the same, give it some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93879

I don't see what the problem is. This week seems to have been a little quietish for new work. Zen's been working on technique so he's been rolling them out and thus, more of his sigs are being nominated. Not every week will be the same, give it some time.

^^^ this.

i mean - it is fav sig of the week isnt it? if in 2 months time they were all zenrons then sure there's a problem. at the moment though if zenron is producing the best stuff this week then dont see a problem. Trying to search round for a 'non-zenron' tag is, to be honest, kinda putting down the effort he's put in this last week.

DeletedUser

Zenron doesn't have a big ego. Being good at something, and knowing you are good at something, doesn't automatically mean you have a big ego.