Favourite tribe

DeletedUser

Its not that i hate Dust its that when i played in this world ~LS~ was my favourite tribe so i respect them

DeletedUser

When i used to play on this world i used to always update my self with the stats. Alos i have looked at the other threads and i took some results from them and made my own

So you took what others said (hearsay) and numerical values to form what? Opinions? Absolute truths? I've always wondered why people who do not play on W16 even care about the politics and progress of specific tribes or tribes as a whole, let alone why they think they are correct.

DeletedUser

That's an easy one. They heard that I was here, so they all wanna see what the cool kid is doing :icon_cool:

Maybe world 16 is just so awesome that everyone comes here to see what's happening?

They're in the middle of =HRV= territory and still around. Is that unlucky?

Anyone gonna take a shot at this?

DeletedUser

Middle of =HRV= is unlucky but the second part about them still being around, how would that be unlucky?

DeletedUser

They are lucky but unlucky. Lucky there still around but unlucky that there in the middle of =HRV= territory.

MichielK

In all fairness though, their tribe didn't just get teleported to their current location. They grew too slowly to block HRV's expansion...bad luck has nothing to do with it, IMO.

DeletedUser

In all fairness though, their tribe didn't just get teleported to their current location. They grew too slowly to block HRV's expansion...bad luck has nothing to do with it, IMO.

I dont think that is true. If =HRV= were made 1 year earlier than -S-A- then they will have grown much quicker and would surround them. -S-A- are lucky that they are still alive, should have just joined =HRV= instead of making a new tribe :icon_wink:

MichielK

I dont think that is true. If =HRV= were made 1 year earlier than -S-A- then they will have grown much quicker and would surround them. -S-A- are lucky that they are still alive, should have just joined =HRV= instead of making a new tribe :icon_wink:

-S-A- started further out on the rim though, so they had easier access to the continent to their east...yet HRV dominates it. The only way your logic would be valid is if core tribes can grow faster towards the rim than new entrants enter the world, which is decidedly false (e.g. Ad Inf, Ni!, TKR, Dust).

DeletedUser

I dont know either about them...

but considering they were not invited on HRV, it means they do not reach their standarts or anything that could make you refuse in.

Considering this, -S-A- would be more lucky to exist because of HRV recruitment restrictions I would say ;)

DeletedUser

Its not that i hate Dust its that when i played in this world ~LS~ was my favourite tribe so i respect them

Ahh ok. I'm in Dust myself and I don't dislike ~LS~ at all. In fact, I happen to like a few of their members. I just simply see a lot of hate in your posts, which is never fair when you don't actually know most/any of the Dust players yourself. I'm not one for using hate or dislike on an enemy in a game because it is a game. It's fair to say we're a poor tribe if that's your opinion, but you show a lot of dislike which I don't see as being fair.

DeletedUser

Ahh ok. I'm in Dust myself and I don't dislike ~LS~ at all. In fact, I happen to like a few of their members. I just simply see a lot of hate in your posts, which is never fair when you don't actually know most/any of the Dust players yourself. I'm not one for using hate or dislike on an enemy in a game because it is a game. It's fair to say we're a poor tribe if that's your opinion, but you show a lot of dislike which I don't see as being fair.

Especially since you dont even play on this world anymore :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

CBK ur right, this looks very much like it is bob lol

Why cant people who get nobled out just live with it and move on... this guy has hung round like a bad smell for over 6 months now. He got banned loads of times and hates us for relieving him of his villas...

The list of what hes done to try to aggrevate us borders on the guy being mentaly disturbed... the word 'stalker' would not be out of place lol

DeletedUser

Yeah i know you are in Dust. Who are the ~LS~ members you like