Fear Declaration

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is it ladies and gentlemen. This is the moment many have been waiting for... Players not even of this world, have been waiting.. Some patiently, some not so patient...

Here it is.. we have finally decided the direction of World 6> A few days ago some of you may have seen my declaration upon Nakoro in his thread to "out" me...

Well the real deal of that thread he started.. he posted all my reasons and pnp thunder.. So the fun i planned to have with this dec.. kind of leaked out early.

But the main reason is removing our victory over Stts2. Recruiting our enemies and victory spoils with no compensation.

The best reason is this tho: Boredom> War needs to return to create world 6 hotspots again. And when choosing your enemy, its not about betraying an ally or choosing the easiest options. I always choose the hard way...Always go for the big dog.....

I have no desire to see another HIRE war.. everyone jumping like sharks on the already wounded prey... Bring it fair and square.

Use your entire family, we are not afraid. But before this war is over,

O~Sin and its families will know what to truly Fear on this world....

Tribal War Lord

SIN v FEAR who will win?? will be interesting i am sure ;)

DeletedUser

Thank god, it's about time.
The moment of truth, the moment we've all waited for!!
The sharks gonna have fun :)

GO FEAR!!

Paj, what does it mean "We are not afraid" ?? Of course we don't afraid, we are the FEAR himself..

DeletedUser47238

Finaly another great war, personally im casting my vote for fear to win ; )

calibra101

Let it be known that FEAR was the first tribe to break the tribalhugs syndrome in 2009....

DeletedUser

Time to crush some point whores :axemen::axemen::axemen:.

DeletedUser

This will not go down as the smartest move in the history of W6...

DeletedUser47238

Ya it will go down as the smartist move in the history of Tribal Wars

HeftySmurf

at least your name will go down as the most idiotic

<3 FEAR

DeletedUser47238

Really then my name wont go down as the crappiest internet connection after all

mattcurr

O~sin has grown fat, I predict a major leaning out until they become effective again so FEAR will do well. Thank god someone did something.

DeletedUser

Ya it will go down as the smartist move in the history of Tribal Wars

And you seem to lack the brain cells to have a normal thought process.

And good luck to both sides. I may not give much of a shit about Nak <3. But it'll be a good fight, and their core members (or what's left of them) and ex-STACHE members will be a pain in the ass to take down. =P

Last edited by a moderator: