Fear Declaration

DeletedUser

FEAR will keep fighting SIN until they are destroyed. No positioning will take place, unless it is to take more SIN villages.

My hope for after the SIN war is to disband into smaller tribes, instead of fighting yet another large coalition. And from what I've heard, I hear many tribes agreeing with me ^^.

DeletedUser

I don't see tribes actually breaking into small coalitions, because that puts individual players at more risk than they're going to be willing to accept. The leaders may express their wishes to break into small tribes, but you can bet that some leaders out there will gather as many players as possible. The only thing stopping them would be.... a bunch of small tribes. Too many folks play not to lose for your dream of small coalitions fighting constant, interesting wars.

DeletedUser

FEAR will keep fighting SIN until they are destroyed. No positioning will take place, unless it is to take more SIN villages.

Only a fool doesn't prepare for the next war before it happens.

Pajuno, I can't be bothered to did through your posts, but everyone knows you've already declared your intention to fight Henchman and your tribe has already stated that it will fight whomever is #1 when this war ends. Besides which, is there really anyone who would believe that you wouldn't turn on your temporary ally when you plotted war against your oldest and best ally? Do you really think anyone is that naive?

DeletedUser

You won't & I won't. So that makes up for everyone quitting doesn't it sicky?

DeletedUser

I stand by my previous statement, even if you want to question it, or doubt it.

I have said what I said, and I intend to give everything like that a try.

Btw, Habap, perhaps you should not be talking too much about strategy to me, seeing that I'm still the duke of a tribe that still exists, and actually won the war ;-).

DeletedUser

A successful strategy is not necessarily the best or most efficient strategy. The Allies took Monte Cassino, but no one who is not a fool would argue they chose the smartest way to do it. I would suspect that if only active duty generals who had won wars were allowed to discuss strategy and tactics, military science wouldn't have advanced much in the last 200 years and we'd still be using Napoleonic tactics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now that we are talking history : they did try it another way, but alas for them, the landing at Anzio was perhaps an even greater failure ...

DeletedUser

Sorry, you haven't commanded armies successfully in war, so you shouldn't be giving your opinion on that.....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Pajuno, I can't be bothered to did through your posts, but everyone knows you've already declared your intention to fight Henchman and your tribe has already stated that it will fight whomever is #1 when this war ends. Besides which, is there really anyone who would believe that you wouldn't turn on your temporary ally when you plotted war against your oldest and best ally? Do you really think anyone is that naive?

Declared my intention?

Like i said, go find that post. Shouldnt be too hard, you only have a million points or so in w6.. cant take that long to train and such.....

I never said that was my intention. Once again, you twist and turn for your own personal glory. Instead of just recruiting former stts2 members to death, your gonna try to drive a wedge between Fear and RM. Good luck with that....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

only a fool doesnt win the war in front of him first.

what good is Position Pool, (billiards) if you dont make the shot first? your ball is in a great position.. but you already passed the turn...

Like snafu said, you have no place to be lecturing anyone how to win or prepare for wars... You have no history to show for it. (you do know how to drag a war out, but otherwise)

DeletedUser9021

This is an issue that is talked about amongst w6's current dukes a lot (well, excluding the SIN block, they've lost the right to speak).

I think pretty much everyone is on the same page: after SIN is done, there will be no attempt to grab world power through similar tactics. I predict that RMC will split into two or three tribes (and that's not even including Error!).

The goal of the game is to have fun. I personally feel that fun is more likely if the tribes stay small. Look at HIRE: They're doing well, seem to be pretty happy. I'd like everyone in w6 to be in a tribe they like, and then to have fun fighting other tribes.

As for Pajuno's desire to fight me, I think what he means is that FEAR will not become another O~SIN. Just like me, he has no desire to achieve world domination through massive diplomacy.

We keep our eyes on the prize. SIN disbanded first, Nakoro rimmed, and then everything else.

DeletedUser

spoken like a true pointwhore....but that's hench for you...I would like to see all of the tribes breaking into 3-4 smaller tribes....that would be some fun:p

DeletedUser

.1: Get rid of SIN
.2: Get rid of SIN
.15: get rid of all inactives. Drop them from the tribe.

After that, I'll select a small core of my friends 10-15, and form a tribe with them. Some of the true elite, to have some random fun again. Mostly my K64 and K95 crew. Oooooh boy. Our opponents will be in trouble, seeing how we are currently tearing through SIN ...