FEAR declares war on KW

DeletedUser

It's funny because from one side of the continent, I'm eating someone without hesitation because he's a a barb buncher. I know he's active but he just doesn't know what to do, so he just let's me eat him lol. It's kinda hilarious. From the other side. I'm getting nuked and maybe losing couple of villages from times to times but nothing compared to what I'm winning.

Imsure hasn't spoken to me. Not sure if he's being sitted or he has no respond to what is going on. After all, he was the one that made the coop to wipe me out in k97 which has failed overall. Not even a quarter of my villages have been lost.

I laught because his members are trying hard but so far it's becoming a boring fight because they intend to fight and take the ones that were cleared but I always put in a noble and retake the village after they noble it and take it back again.

But yea, it's been depressing for this purposes.
Boring...

Yours,
Xangyia

warrior of dark satan

that wasn't a co-op in K97
just some members attacking you
in a real co-op you wouldn't keep 1 village, i promise you that
and yeah, nobling quad must be very easy, the guy is a noob and a barb eater, no skills whatsoever

and you won't snipe a village of mine ;) i always make support land less then 1 sec after my last noble :)

i guess time will show us who will triumph in this war

xangyia , you're a good player, but don't think you're invincible, that's what will get you down
Dark Warrior

calibra101

Well Boothie07 if KW are so great why did you leave? ...maybe on a sinking ship yeah.. haha.

DeletedUser

So basically you are saying that you guys don't coordinate ? You just randomly attack some people, and only call it a coop if you maange to take some villages ? Epic fail.

and yeah, nobling quad must be very easy, the guy is a noob and a barb eater, no skills whatsoever

and you won't snipe a village of mine ;) i always make support land less then 1 sec after my last noble :)

xangyia , you're a good player, but don't think you're invincible, that's what will get you down
Dark Warrior

That's it. You're a worthless piece of player, that needs to be taught a lesson.
I'm getting me an account, and I'm going to clean you of the idea that you are worth anything as a player.

And support less then 1 second after your last noble ? Please ... utterly useless with 15 sec-noble trains you guys send out anyways.

DeletedUser

Dark Warrior

So your saying that from all the nukes I received, they were just nothing? I received maybe like 800+ nukes from actual players trying to get rid of me. And I don't think you can get rid of me, it's impossible. My villages are stacked over the limit. Not even 100 nukes can clear most of them per village.

I'm not saying I'm invincible, but I know how to defend my self and still keep fighting at the same time. You should of read my warrior ethos after all. :)

I got Faustolpt, Wotre, Snafumaster, and my tribe.

As long as I have them on my side, it it's literally impossible to beat me or even get rid of me in k97. These are the only battle buddies I need to win this war.

Yours,
Xangyia

warrior of dark satan

that's what i said, you are a good player, but from what history has teached us, even great people fall eventually
i might not survive long if FEAR co-ops me
but just like you, i will defend myself to the last village
and i am supported to
altough 50% of the times i don't need stackings due to the very bad timings most W6 people have :)

also, i have read your warrior ethos, and i liked it
Dark Warrior

DeletedUser

that's what i said, you are a good player, but from what history has teached us, even great people fall eventually
i might not survive long if FEAR co-ops me
but just like you, i will defend myself to the last village
and i am supported to
altough 50% of the times i don't need stackings due to the very bad timings most W6 people have :)

also, i have read your warrior ethos, and i liked it
Dark Warrior

Unfortunately the other sexy FEAR people have already wrecked your last comment so I cannot do the honors.

Xangyia won't fall. He's better than a good player.

I wonder how long you'd last for if we co-oped on you. Sounds exciting.

warrior of dark satan said:
guess time will show us who will triumph in this war

We don't need that long to show you who is triumph in this war, I personally thought we had but hey ho, we'll soon overtake KW in caps.

DeletedUser

hmm

I dunno, you said your tribe isn't cooping on me.

I wonder if 400 attacks is a coop or not. But it is indeed quite insulting...

I believed in a real coop, someone receiving 1000 attacks, is totally a coop. I've been waiting for it....

Somehow I just love the thrill of it. That's not enough to remove me out of k97 indeed.

Try harder..

Yours,
Xangyia

flpt

They wont take you or me out of K97 lol You can send all you want warrior! ;D

We will be waiting your attacks : ) dodge, snipe :D

DeletedUser52667

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KW
Players: Jahhas boothie07 luciana Ana Martins

Timeframe: 29/10/2009 21:23:00 to 20/01/2010 08:58:52

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,753
Side 2: 1,876
Difference: 123

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,445,848
Side 2: 17,153,521
Difference: 292,327

image.php

DeletedUser

They wont take you or me out of K97 lol You can send all you want warrior! ;D

We will be waiting your attacks : ) dodge, snipe :D

Dodge? Snipe? You mean this isn't going to involve naked male mud wrestling, faustolpt?!?!?! :icon_cry:

*sigh* So much for any hope of entertainment on W6....

On a serious note, the statistics show a very impressive turnaround, FEAR. Well done, kousvos, Calibra, and the rest of FEAR's current leadership, for getting things headed in the right direction once again.

momm

mäkkiläski

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: Jahhas boothie07 luciana Ana Martins

Timeframe: 29/10/2009 21:23:00 to 20/01/2010 08:58:52

Side 1: 1,753
Side 2: 1,876
Difference: 123

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,445,848
Side 2: 17,153,521
Difference: 292,327

image.php

How about rude dog, olly1234 and rainegle?

DeletedUser52667

Side 1:
Players: rude dog

Side 2:
Players: Ana Martins Jahhas luciana boothie07

Timeframe: 29/10/2009 21:23:00 to 20/01/2010 18:19:43

Side 1: 1,772
Side 2: 1,924
Difference: 152