FEAR declares war on KW

warrior of dark satan

LOL, wrong thread guys!! xD this is FEAR vs KW, not HIRE vs ~Or.D~ :p

I doubt any outsiders are still intrested in the FEAR vs KW war, but i'll post stats anyway 'cuz i'm bored :p

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KW
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 228
Side 2: 5
Difference: 223

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,355,725
Side 2: 49,948
Difference: 2,305,777

image.php

Dark Warrior

DeletedUser

The ~Or.D~/HIRE war has diplomatic and territorial consequences right across world 6. If one side conclusively wins it, it is my firm belief they will have won the world. That war, is the war to end all wars, that war, that war is the endgame.

Still Rusty Halo by the Script.

DeletedUser

what a nob. Thats what they said during the W2SK vs wanks wars and during the SIN world war aswell.

Mick876

The only way i war can be the final war is if the loser merges into the other tribe. for example if SIN won the war, they would of merged in Fear. Still sore about Hench screwing them over, RMC would of been next on the hit list. And in my honest opinion i think RMC would of fell against a SIN/FEAR tribe. When RMC fell once again good old Nakoro would of fired all the invites out and merged RMC in.

SIN would of then turned there full attention to there struggling ally, getting beat off HIRE nakoro would step in to help his good friends Or.D. With the whole world firing at HIRE. As good as they are the constant firing of 20-4k incoming ops would be too much for HIRE to handle. But too proud to merge into the tribe they had left, Onny would move his players to Or.D. Feeling cheated out of there spoils of war, SIN membership would put pressure onto Nakoro to declare on Or.D, Nakoro with his black book of plans including how to cook a cake if he is missing casting sugar, then declares on Or.D

Making that the war to end all wars. IF SIN had won though.

Plan B - She Said (I find it so hilarious that i am talking about Nak, with his well known plans for every tribe while listening to a song from Plan B, i am actually lol'ing)

DeletedUser25470

The ~Or.D~/HIRE war has diplomatic and territorial consequences right across world 6. If one side conclusively wins it, it is my firm belief they will have won the world. That war, is the war to end all wars, that war, that war is the endgame.

Absolute rubbish. I made a post regarding something like this a year ago. As long as leaders recruit the players still live and nothing changes. It isn't so much a time but a situation which will see the end of this world. There is still a long, long way to go everyone.

That thread is here

Send me on my way - Rusted Root (you tube that and I promise a major nostalgic rush)

DeletedUser

lol I laugh, because I know this world isn't going to end from there. There will be more wars to come. The ~Or.D~/HIRE may be one of the toughest wars right now but that those not mean anything anymore. As you may have realized, tribes are splitting apart and diplomacy will soon turn against each other. But after all, that is your belief, I will not fight against it, but I will put what my belief in more things to come. Unless your meaning to say that this will be the only real war that there will be in world 6, I might agree on you there.

Xangyia

DeletedUser9021

The only way i war can be the final war is if the loser merges into the other tribe. for example if SIN won the war, they would of merged in Fear. Still sore about Hench screwing them over, RMC would of been next on the hit list. And in my honest opinion i think RMC would of fell against a SIN/FEAR tribe. When RMC fell once again good old Nakoro would of fired all the invites out and merged RMC in.

FEAR had been losing to O~SIN before RMC jumped in, and had the disadvantage of a relatively (their size versus their frontline) much bigger frontline against SIN. If they had merged with SIN and then taken on RMC, this would not have improved in any way -- their border with us was huge. In order for any FEAR/SIN merge to work, they would have needed to work hand in glove with the Order. That is a lot to ask from any recently merged tribe, especially given the fact that snafumaster and pajuno were decreasing their involvement. Strategically, fighting RMC would have been suicide. You can't make a newly merged tribe work well very fast, and we would have pounded them.

SIN would of then turned there full attention to there struggling ally, getting beat off HIRE nakoro would step in to help his good friends Or.D. With the whole world firing at HIRE. As good as they are the constant firing of 20-4k incoming ops would be too much for HIRE to handle. But too proud to merge into the tribe they had left, Onny would move his players to Or.D. Feeling cheated out of there spoils of war, SIN membership would put pressure onto Nakoro to declare on Or.D, Nakoro with his black book of plans including how to cook a cake if he is missing casting sugar, then declares on Or.D

Making that the war to end all wars. IF SIN had won though.

Any merge of SIN would have led to Nakoro no longer being in power. I can't believe snafumaster or pajuno would have suffered the enemy duke to remain in the game.

Not a very realistic scenario, Mick. And those long-range ops of SIN were never a success, remember? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser9021

They did make incoming pages look pretty though.

Bleh, all you gotta do is ignore the little crossed swords and return to TW when they're over.*

*yes, these are advanced defending tactics. Your other option is to beg horica to defend for you :lol:

DeletedUser

FEAR had been losing to O~SIN before RMC jumped in, and had the disadvantage of a relatively (their size versus their frontline) much bigger frontline against SIN. If they had merged with SIN and then taken on RMC, this would not have improved in any way -- their border with us was huge. In order for any FEAR/SIN merge to work, they would have needed to work hand in glove with the Order. That is a lot to ask from any recently merged tribe, especially given the fact that snafumaster and pajuno were decreasing their involvement. Strategically, fighting RMC would have been suicide. You can't make a newly merged tribe work well very fast, and we would have pounded them.

Any merge of SIN would have led to Nakoro no longer being in power. I can't believe snafumaster or pajuno would have suffered the enemy duke to remain in the game.

Not a very realistic scenario, Mick. And those long-range ops of SIN were never a success, remember? :icon_idea:

If O~sin would have forced us to join them, I'd probably have already pressed the delete button. Probably a great portion of the tribe would have. After all, a great portion came from BDR, knowing we had bad history with O~sin, while we were in war against Neuwar at the time. The ones that would have suffered the most, would have been the original DEATH members, knowing they were still struggling to fight off STTS2 at the time.

Mick876

And those long-range ops of SIN were never a success, remember? :icon_idea:

Cap wise they were not succesfull but that was not the main point of them. Just imagine every 3 week logging into 20k attacks, defending that amount of incoming is tiring, if they kept up the long range attacks. It would of drained the enemy and made players quit.

That was one of the main factors of why HIRE fell, the active players sitting there defending other peoples accounts from the long range ops, drained them to the point where they just couldn't of didn't want to do it anymore.

DeletedUser9021

Cap wise they were not succesfull but that was not the main point of them. Just imagine every 3 week logging into 20k attacks, defending that amount of incoming is tiring, if they kept up the long range attacks. It would of drained the enemy and made players quit.

That was one of the main factors of why HIRE fell, the active players sitting there defending other peoples accounts from the long range ops, drained them to the point where they just couldn't of didn't want to do it anymore.

If you reverse that argument, it could be said SIN players quit due to the boredom and annoyance of unsuccesful long-range fighting.

Mick876

If you reverse that argument, it could be said SIN players quit due to the boredom and annoyance of unsuccesful long-range fighting.

Well thats the gamble you risk, and thats why every leader should make sure all his players are on the front. Like Pajuno on w30. We can do long range ops because 100% of the tribe has a stake in it.

silvereclipes

Yes on W30 we are kicking ass an taking names with everyone on the front lines firing all out K54 k55 whats you gonna do when we roll all over you.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

And lets not forget, RMC had quite the number of players aswell at the time. Those are all possible scenario's mick, but there are many other scenario's that would've been more likely then that.