FEAR declares war on KW

DeletedUser

P.S.

i am the original OROZCOPO from WORLD6 1 of the 3 spamqueers lol just letting people know just in case will--jepo reads it but i bet many people hate me i know they have toled me i think sm1thy is won that hates me?

DeletedUser

don't know ya but I pretty much don't care anyway.

Nice knowing ya for once.

Xangyia

DeletedUser52667

i'm still here, AdrianT has left sort of :) i'm very inactive these days anyway though

DeletedUser

lol i have started to noble in w28 a lot lol im trying to get back in 900k like i left in world6 but im thinking of leaving this game for good now in these days

DeletedUser45475

you talk of a co-op well if you want a good co-op talk to hire they launched a big co-op against me with a number exceeding 1000 bigtime.
THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT.

i wonder how you handle that.
i and my tribe did very well against all attacks.
they cleared villages but in the area i wnated to stop them we did very good, compliments to Hire for launching that amount and even more compliment to Or.D for the rapid support.

i feel you think beeing as big as you think you are 400 atacks is big it's nothing!!

i feel you need a challenge or not?

DeletedUser

pfff Been through that already, pretty much I already experienced everything I needed to experience. But of course, now I can do more things on my own since I took over control of one continent. All I do now these days is kick enemies out of my continent for fun and to fade away red dots.

warrior of dark satan

you talk of a co-op well if you want a good co-op talk to hire they launched a big co-op against me with a number exceeding 1000 bigtime.
THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT.

i wonder how you handle that.
i and my tribe did very well against all attacks.
they cleared villages but in the area i wnated to stop them we did very good, compliments to Hire for launching that amount and even more compliment to Or.D for the rapid support.

i feel you think beeing as big as you think you are 400 atacks is big it's nothing!!

i feel you need a challenge or not?

400 attacks? that's nothing dude
if FEAR wanted you gone you'd be gone by now
i don't know if you were active in the days FEAR co-oped Jahhas?
she had ca 3000 incomings, and he had no chance of saving her vills, sure she did her best, but it's not enough against such power

I wouldn't p1ss them off if i were you ;)
Dark Warrior

warrior of dark satan

Last 3 Months

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KW
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,154
Side 2: 453
Difference: 701

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,504,547
Side 2: 4,302,955
Difference: 7,201,592

image.php

Last Month:

Side 1:
Tribes: FEAR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KW
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 5
Difference: 143

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,431,602
Side 2: 49,948
Difference: 1,381,654

image.php

Dark Warrior

DeletedUser51929

There canny lazy like...

The worst of it is KW, and Sin seem to own Fear then for some stupid reason go;
"yu nah what, I can't be fussed"
And roll over...

They need a huge activity boost, and if that happend I tihnk they woudl do quite awesomely!!

warrior of dark satan

Yep they'd do a lot better if they were active
but it doesn't look like they will become more active, in my opinion they have become a 2nd neuwar
even though i think Neuwar is more active then them lol

If it continues like this FEAR will slap them of the map
Dark Warrior

DeletedUser

Yep they'd do a lot better if they were active
but it doesn't look like they will become more active, in my opinion they have become a 2nd neuwar
even though i think Neuwar is more active then them lol

If it continues like this FEAR will slap them of the map
Dark Warrior

Why if it continues? If FEAR can simply "slap them off the map" what's holding them back now? :icon_wink: Id rather be in FEARS war lol, compared to the HIRE and OrD war its nothing

DeletedUser

If you rather be in the FEAR Vs KW war rather than in the Hire and OrD war, I'm going to have to say my friend that you are a chicken. I've craved more for a real war, than for something that I knew wasn't going to be a long lasting fight at all. The only best I get down here, is Manoka, and I can assure everyone, he's not even a challenge at all.

Mick876

If you rather be in the FEAR Vs KW war rather than in the Hire and OrD war, I'm going to have to say my friend that you are a chicken. I've craved more for a real war, than for something that I knew wasn't going to be a long lasting fight at all. The only best I get down here, is Manoka, and I can assure everyone, he's not even a challenge at all.

You should join in on our war. I insist you contact Onny. the quicker we kill Or.D the better :icon_biggrin: