FEAR disbanded

DeletedUser

Teh Fear disbanded, i may be slow on this, but how comes this happened ?

DeletedUser

Fear should have been disbanded a long time ago, after legs big mouth and lust for more points and a higher rank crippled the tribe.

DeletedUser65647

Who cares, all tribes in W20 suck anyway.

I think few persons have been through all the different phases a world passes by - that great many times to have the ability to actually judge the quality of a world compared to another.

I also thinks its terribly difficult to compare different phases that a world goes through. The claimed glorious days of Hulk was a game played on a few continents where timing and tribal coordination was a necessity for success. But the same thing actually happened on the RIM, the war fought by PH-S had the same characteristics, though perhaps not the same quality(who can tell?)

When a world grows old it is the willingness to fight and attack active players that matters. And that is what Prime has done all the time. It is true that we use a little tool called strategy and I am truly sorry if that upset people...:icon_wink:

Is this a boring world, perhaps, but it doesn't have to be. The 76 players of Prime are not bigger than the rest of the world put together...:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Is this a boring world, perhaps, but it doesn't have to be. The 76 players of Prime are not bigger than the rest of the world put together...:icon_biggrin:

No, but most of the players left are just noobs, and alot of the good known account names that are still there are no longer controlled by the original players.:icon_rolleyes:

So yes, it is a very boring world now, its a noob eat noob world.
nothing more too it.
Why do you think players keep leaving or deleting.

DeletedUser65647

No, but most of the players left are just noobs, and alot of the good known account names that are still there are no longer controlled by the original players.:icon_rolleyes:

So yes, it is a very boring world now, its a noob eat noob world.
nothing more too it.
Why do you think players keep leaving or deleting.

Well, could it have something to do with...."Prime is winning, I am under attack", sort of thing:lol:??

Actually I know that for a fact.

DeletedUser65647

yes, most successful noob tribe ever...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Da Edge has a point , wars do nothing on here , world 23 there was like year long wars where a tribe was crippled but still didnt disband or run , they stood and fought till the end .

-sere

DeletedUser

If this world is so terrible why are you guys still spamming it on pnp? It looks like some of you still actually care :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

If this world is so terrible why are you guys still spamming it on pnp? It looks like some of you still actually care :icon_neutral:

I don't know about anyone else, but I've spent years of my time here. It being terrible and not caring are two different things.

DeletedUser

I don't know about anyone else, but I've spent years of my time here. It being terrible and not caring are two different things.

That is true... but honestly your replies on pnp from what I have seen have actually been good. Not just to flame everyone still on this world.

DeletedUser

+ the fact fear sucked and did absolutely nothing major while they were here .

-sere

DeletedUser62954

Da Edge has a point , wars do nothing on here , world 23 there was like year long wars where a tribe was crippled but still didnt disband or run , they stood and fought till the end .

-sere
same thing happened in world 11... i think the tribe was Macedon or something. they and a couple of allied tribes fought almost the entire world for more than a year. in the end they were defeated. though everyone praised them for their skills and dedication

DeletedUser

just for everyones info, FEAR didnt disban because of prime. or has the tribe even disbanned yet it just has a name change. and also you can flame FEAR all you want but was any tribe able to even make a dent in our territory at all when we around? no i dont think so. and even now with the old FEAR members in SAW (moved cuz once i quit being duke the tribe basically failed and fell. but when i was duke they all complained about how i did shit but didnt realize i was the one holding the entire thing together) kono arent making a dent in our territory controlled by the same players.

so flame all you guys want but you still havent done shit to us.

DeletedUser

just for everyones info, FEAR didnt disban because of prime. or has the tribe even disbanned yet it just has a name change. and also you can flame FEAR all you want but was any tribe able to even make a dent in our territory at all when we around? no i dont think so. and even now with the old FEAR members in SAW (moved cuz once i quit being duke the tribe basically failed and fell. but when i was duke they all complained about how i did shit but didnt realize i was the one holding the entire thing together) kono arent making a dent in our territory controlled by the same players.

so flame all you guys want but you still havent done shit to us.

Everybody here can admit that there was a time where FEAR?! was a good tribe, one of the best, or at-least it seemed, at-least to me I thought it was back then, until I joined...

You held it together? Hmm if you have a leak in your boat, there are 2 things you can do: 1). you can just tape it up and keep sailing around the ocean and when it gets bigger, just put more tape on it, until finally it gets so bad that everything just comes apart 2). You can bring it to land and have it fixed and have it feeling like it was brand new and sail as much as you want on the ocean. Well TG, you did #1 with FEAR. :p