FEAR disbanded

DeletedUser

just for everyones info, FEAR didnt disban because of prime. or has the tribe even disbanned yet it just has a name change. and also you can flame FEAR all you want but was any tribe able to even make a dent in our territory at all when we around? no i dont think so. and even now with the old FEAR members in SAW (moved cuz once i quit being duke the tribe basically failed and fell. but when i was duke they all complained about how i did shit but didnt realize i was the one holding the entire thing together) kono arent making a dent in our territory controlled by the same players.

so flame all you guys want but you still havent done shit to us.

are you kidding me talking about bigging yourself up

the truth is fear done shit when the coalition was here what did you useless bunch do ? nothing your all a bunch of noobs and always have been but for some reason have always had thee ego of an elite tribe which always shocked me

i would not be suprised if far fell apart because of you your attitudee and manner with members is awful so cant blame thm joining another noob tribe in saw :lol:

DeletedUser

are you kidding me talking about bigging yourself up

the truth is fear done shit when the coalition was here what did you useless bunch do ? nothing your all a bunch of noobs and always have been but for some reason have always had thee ego of an elite tribe which always shocked me

i would not be suprised if far fell apart because of you your attitudee and manner with members is awful so cant blame thm joining another noob tribe in saw :lol:

Totally right. What was it again, hey BSM + Kiltom lets take down prime ! BSM+ Kiltom yer sure, together we could do it ! So both tribes launch .... where is FEAR?! oh thats right running away, backing out being lieing egotistical noobs, if you are the duke of FEAR you suck, i dont even have to know of your past or what youve done, you suck simply. FEAR was never good since the day i joined here which now is a long time ago, sucked since i got here and you still suck now. So please do W20 a favour and go delete, rid W20 of one more noob who think there good tribe.

DeletedUser

@chad~ill give you that

@randy~umm do i even need to respond you are a bigger fail than hefty so go back into retirement. i dont blame my members for not wanting to work with your shitty tribe whom you couldnt even control. and once again SAW=10x better than kiltom ever was. and when we were on opposing sides your tribe couldnt do shit so you cant say shit. your just as bad as LOTD im suprised his sorry ass hasnt shown back up here to say something. oh yeah he said SAW were noobs but they made him quit. haha

@amm255~one i have never even heard of you so you obv suck. 2 you were in bsm so you were most likely a fail. im not even gonna waste my time looking up your stats cuz they prolly suck. and BSM was just as big of a fail as kiltom was. you nubs lack coordination and when you are down in stats you go cryign to your opponent askign for a NAP. can you say coward? yeah so i dont even want to hear it. and then when prime wouldnt give it to your tribe you disban. FEAR didnt disban due to anyone but the leaders (me) leaving. and speaking of deleting why dont you follow your leader in the mass delete he tried to plan.

the only reason FEAR didnt do shit against prime is cuz of rich and hefty calling off our op on loon twice, so i cant blame my members for not wanting to do another op on someoen when they wasted several nukes and nobles for absolutly no reason at all.

but like i said before, the players are still here and none have made it into our territory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@chad~ill give you that

@randy~umm do i even need to respond you are a bigger fail than hefty so go back into retirement. i dont blame my members for not wanting to work with your shitty tribe whom you couldnt even control. and once again SAW=10x better than kiltom ever was. and when we were on opposing sides your tribe couldnt do shit so you cant say shit. your just as bad as LOTD im suprised his sorry ass hasnt shown back up here to say something. oh yeah he said SAW were noobs but they made him quit. haha

@amm255~one i have never even heard of you so you obv suck. 2 you were in bsm so you were most likely a fail. im not even gonna waste my time looking up your stats cuz they prolly suck. and BSM was just as big of a fail as kiltom was. you nubs lack coordination and when you are down in stats you go cryign to your opponent askign for a NAP. can you say PU$$Y? yeah so i dont even want to hear it. and then when prime wouldnt give it to your tribe you disban. FEAR didnt disban due to anyone but the leaders (me) leaving. and speaking of deleting why dont you follow your leader in the mass delete he tried to plan.

the only reason FEAR didnt do shit against prime is cuz of rich and hefty being dumbasses and calling off our op on loon twice, so i cant blame my members for not wanting to do another op on someoen when they wasted several nukes and nobles for absolutly no reason at all.

but like i said before, the players are still here and none have made it into our territory.

man your tribe was a fail and always will be atleast us at kiltom fought unlike you bunch on nuggets over at fear

DeletedUser

man your tribe was a fail and always will be atleast us at kiltom fought unlike you bunch on nuggets over at fear

lol you called that fighting? you basically gave away your villages. and the once someone got attacked in your tribe no one would support and then the person would quit. thats some real fighting there.

DeletedUser

@amm255~one i have never even heard of you so you obv suck. 2 you were in bsm so you were most likely a fail. im not even gonna waste my time looking up your stats cuz they prolly suck. and BSM was just as big of a fail as kiltom was. you nubs lack coordination and when you are down in stats you go cryign to your opponent askign for a NAP. can you say PU$$Y? yeah so i dont even want to hear it. and then when prime wouldnt give it to your tribe you disban. FEAR didnt disban due to anyone but the leaders (me) leaving. and speaking of deleting why dont you follow your leader in the mass delete he tried to plan.

the only reason FEAR didnt do shit against prime is cuz of rich and hefty being dumbasses and calling off our op on loon twice, so i cant blame my members for not wanting to do another op on someoen when they wasted several nukes and nobles for absolutly no reason at all.

Youve never herd of me so i must be bad ? If you are really that vein as to think that your a even bigger idiot than you first come across to be, i was in BSM, yer your right i was ! So was Guyver, who is a tribalwars vetran and im pretty sure most people on this sever will agree that he was one of the best players on it. BSM had Ampac, who guyver will probably agree is better than himself. BSM had Drea, a exelent duke, didn't abondon her tribe like you, she stuck with it, BSM ddn't disband we split, we split and got rid of the inactives in a last attempt to try to fight against the oponent what like 3x our size ? Probably more ! It takes a good player to know when we are beat, and we knew we were beat, but you know what ? Atleast we fought PRIME, we didn't sit around and leech of barbs and inactives like FEAR, i dont care your stupid reasons why you didn't launch the fact is that you didn't. Another thing well done your nobled barbs and turtled up in yours K's, youve done nothing, youve nobled barbs, congratulations, can you actually name anything FEAR has actually done besides mass recruit and noble barbs ? theres nothing, because there top tribe that does nothing, theres always one in every sever, and in this sever its FEAR. I mean yer BSM just disbanded because there was no way we could win, all the accounts were inactive and no1 was not under attack and needed a break, so yer we split. FEAR lost a leader and instead of finding a new leader, what did you do ? Disband, nice one, shows how good your tribe truly is ;) And yer for your information ive already hit delete ;) Because ive got bored of marking 100s of untimmed attacks, and sniping 30 secound trains :/ Ive deleted to screw the world over, but with a tribe like FEAR on it, i dont think it needs help.

DeletedUser

Youve never herd of me so i must be bad ? If you are really that vein as to think that your a even bigger idiot than you first come across to be, i was in BSM, yer your right i was ! So was Guyver, who is a tribalwars vetran and im pretty sure most people on this sever will agree that he was one of the best players on it. BSM had Ampac, who guyver will probably agree is better than himself. BSM had Drea, a exelent duke, didn't abondon her tribe like you, she stuck with it, BSM ddn't disband we split, we split and got rid of the inactives in a last attempt to try to fight against the oponent what like 3x our size ? Probably more ! It takes a good player to know when we are beat, and we knew we were beat, but you know what ? Atleast we fought PRIME, we didn't sit around and leech of barbs and inactives like FEAR, i dont care your stupid reasons why you didn't launch the fact is that you didn't. Another thing well done your nobled barbs and turtled up in yours K's, youve done nothing, youve nobled barbs, congratulations, can you actually name anything FEAR has actually done besides mass recruit and noble barbs ? theres nothing, because there top tribe that does nothing, theres always one in every sever, and in this sever its FEAR. I mean yer BSM just disbanded because there was no way we could win, all the accounts were inactive and no1 was not under attack and needed a break, so yer we split. FEAR lost a leader and instead of finding a new leader, what did you do ? Disband, nice one, shows how good your tribe truly is ;) And yer for your information ive already hit delete ;) Because ive got bored of marking 100s of untimmed attacks, and sniping 30 secound trains :/ Ive deleted to screw the world over, but with a tribe like FEAR on it, i dont think it needs help.

such talk from a player who had to delete. i guess i can say coward again. a person who deletes cuz they get 'bored' marking trains. and this has nothign to do with guyv drea or ampac. they are all great players andi know that. i am on good terms with most never did too much dealings with drea though.

and you say FEAR did nothign, what did bsm do? oh yeah they merged a bunch of tribes together to make another fail tribe. the only reason your stayed afloat was cuz of guyv and drea. and you think you have room to start talkign about war. yoru tribe begged me to get them a NAP with sparta so you could focus on prime. hahaha

and yeah like any other tribe, we had mass amount on inactives so i decided to tell everyone to stop attacking prime and to noble the inacitves. we had over 20 mil in inactive villages. villages that werent used for anything. the smart idea would be to secure your location and then move on. i wanna see someone try to get into my K and actually stay there.

so basically your excuse for failing is that you were under attack and needed a break. if you call that an excuse then you shouldnt be on this world or any other.

oh and try seperating your text im not even going to bother responding to a wall of text that says absolutly nothing important.

DeletedUser

such talk from a player who had to delete. i guess i can say PU$$Y again. a person who deletes cuz they get 'bored' marking trains. and this has nothign to do with guyv drea or ampac. they are all great players andi know that. i am on good terms with most never did too much dealings with drea though.

and you say FEAR did nothign, what did bsm do? oh yeah they merged a bunch of tribes together to make another fail tribe. the only reason your stayed afloat was cuz of guyv and drea. and you think you have room to start talkign about war. yoru tribe begged me to get them a NAP with sparta so you could focus on prime. hahaha

and yeah like any other tribe, we had mass amount on inactives so i decided to tell everyone to stop attacking prime and to noble the inacitves. we had over 20 mil in inactive villages. villages that werent used for anything. the smart idea would be to secure your location and then move on. i wanna see someone try to get into my K and actually stay there.

so basically your excuse for failing is that you were under attack and needed a break. if you call that an excuse then you shouldnt be on this world or any other.

oh and try seperating your text im not even going to bother responding to a wall of text that says absolutly nothing important.

I didn't had to delete, i just decided to delete, because there is no longer any competition in this world, how can a tribe suck so bad but yet still have so many elite and good members ? Your just contradicting yourself, you wern't "begged" for a NAP you were asked, when Sparta said no that was it, we didn't grovel we tried to maximise our chances, how nooby of us !

Hang on ? Stop attacking PRIME ? I thought you never launched ? Oh more contradictory there.

BSM faught, what did FEAR do ? Run away and do nothing. Well there you go its more than fear ever done.

Yer you had mass amounts of inactives which just brings me back the the point where you stoped doing somthing you wern't doing and soley focused on nobling inactives, which brings me back the point in which all you did was noble inactives, im dont arguing and picking your silly exuses for posts apart, so this shall be my last :)

DeletedUser

I didn't had to delete, i just decided to delete, because there is no longer any competition in this world, how can a tribe suck so bad but yet still have so many elite and good members ? Your just contradicting yourself, you wern't "begged" for a NAP you were asked, when Sparta said no that was it, we didn't grovel we tried to maximise our chances, how nooby of us !

Hang on ? Stop attacking PRIME ? I thought you never launched ? Oh more contradictory there.

BSM faught, what did FEAR do ? Run away and do nothing. Well there you go its more than fear ever done.

Yer you had mass amounts of inactives which just brings me back the the point where you stoped doing somthing you wern't doing and soley focused on nobling inactives, which brings me back the point in which all you did was noble inactives, im dont arguing and picking your silly exuses for posts apart, so this shall be my last :)

good hopefully youll stick to posting in world you actually play.

and yes we did launch on prime several times, only to be stopped several times. so our frontlines kept up the pressure. so yes more than your tribe did since we didnt take so many losses like you did. where did i ever say we neever launched?

and no you must not have been there when i was begged to negociate a NAP with sparta.

and you deleted because of lack of competition? but you just said it was cuz you got bored marking trains? why dont you make up your mind. or just let us all know that you really deleted cuz you suck and couldnt handle the pressure.

and your tribe did suck really bad, but there will always be a few good players. and just so happened they were your leaders. and maybe a couple others. you not being one forsure.

your saying im contradicting myself when you are doing it to yourself. i have yet to contradict myself, maybe it is just you who needs to learn how to read. well i guess you could use that as an excuse as to why you quit, couldnt tell the difference between the word attack and support.

im glad you wont respond cuz your just going to make yourself look even dumber.

DeletedUser

amm255 how many months the war BSM vs Prime was ? 2-3 ? Probably here in w20 such a thing can call a 'war' in others worlds for example it can be call 'massacre' :(

"we split and got rid of the inactives in a last attempt to try to fight against the opponent what like 3x our size ?" (amm255)
Upps that mean that.. size do matter ! Let not fight to someone because he is 3x greater then us ..
See, it's a good decision that you click delete.. Now, please let TribalGod212 to enjoy his game. :)

I do believe that FEAR chose to regroup together with their only true ally they had. And is not an end of world for nobody and especially for old FEAR members .. only for players with no patience.

DeletedUser

you live in fantasy land Tribalgod. FEAR collapsed under the attacks from Prime.

We recruited Kip after taking all the villages we wanted from him and then your old tribe changed it's name to Peace. The only reason they are still around is that we decided to leave them alone as they suckked. We are also still taking villages from your old tribemate Kingced.

Changing your tribes name or even leaving to join a new tribe will not change the fact that Fear was a useless tribe that did very little to stop us from taking villages from them were and when we wanted to. Now he works with SAW and thinks he is the TW man, lol, what a laugh.
I think Chad's analogy about the boat is a good one, although you forgot to add that the captain was a lunatic.

DeletedUser

good enough to get you to move out of my k? :lol:

jokes. lol. that would be to much work for you, I'll just help you. ;)

DeletedUser

you live in fantasy land Tribalgod. FEAR collapsed under the attacks from Prime.

We recruited Kip after taking all the villages we wanted from him and then your old tribe changed it's name to Peace. The only reason they are still around is that we decided to leave them alone as they suckked. We are also still taking villages from your old tribemate Kingced.

Changing your tribes name or even leaving to join a new tribe will not change the fact that Fear was a useless tribe that did very little to stop us from taking villages from them were and when we wanted to. Now he works with SAW and thinks he is the TW man, lol, what a laugh.
I think Chad's analogy about the boat is a good one, although you forgot to add that the captain was a lunatic.

LMAO you think prime had anythign to do with FEAR's disbanment you are completely wrong. it obviously wasnt a problem to us since we didnt bother attacking back. you didnt do anythign. big deal you were able to recruit one more player. cuz you couldnt take them from him yoursleves. you moved on to kingced. and then once you guys cant take him out you will ask him to join. you guys are so amazing you know that?!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser47445

Shh tibalgod. Don't make fun of the mighty ways of Prime. They are number one...lol

PBR, you just seem to remain totally clueless don't you?

DeletedUser

Shh tibalgod. Don't make fun of the mighty ways of Prime. They are number one...lol

PBR, you just seem to remain totally clueless don't you?

if i said what they were number one in i would get an infraction. ;)

DeletedUser47445

I said don't make fun. They're ways of doing things are uber 1337 ;)

DeletedUser

LMAO you think prime had anythign to do with FEAR's disbanment you are completely wrong. it obviously wasnt a problem to us since we didnt bother attacking back. you didnt do anythign. big deal you were able to recruit one more player. cuz you couldnt take them from him yoursleves. you moved on to kingced. and then once you guys cant take him out you will ask him to join. you guys are so amazing you know that?!:icon_rolleyes:

Wasn't it FEAR?! that declared on Prime? And even if not, you were at war and were part of a coalition to take down Prime. Saying you weren't attacking back because Prime couldn't do anything is ridiculous. If Prime couldn't do anything, all the more reason you should have been attacking. Not attacking was a fault of FEAR?!, not Prime. Maybe Prime wasn't the direct cause FEAR?! disbanded, as they weren't for a good amount of the tribes they've warred, but that doesn't mean they had no effect at all on it.

People here are flaming Prime so much for being bad, but all the other tribes have been worse than Prime. True, Prime isn't great, but what gives anyone else the right to say they were shit when their own tribes were shittier? Prime is probably the average quality tribe for a rank 1 tribe on older worlds.

DeletedUser

i said it beofre and ill say it again. they had no effect on FEAR's disbanment. they didnt even put the pressure on us at all. so say what you want fact still stands. having you and loon on our frontlines bascally stopped our advance. cuz once we stopped out attacks on loon the second time due to hefty no one wanted to even deal with it.

rich26ca

[spoil]
[/spoil]

OMG, lol

this is hilarious, BSM is a fail and seeing there members call another tribe out is funny. we all know your a noob by even suggesting guy was a top 10 player on w20.... if you don't care to know reason then your to ignorant to understand the game other then whats happening in your little section of the world. maybe you should sit down and really think before coming to play with the big boys. cause your post was mostly ramble and personal opinion of a player more then 8 k's away from what was happening... fear didn't fight prime as a whole your right but we had other battles. fear was a young tribe not even a year on this server. BSM on the other hand have been around alot longer and did what? or right exactly what you just said fear did in there short time... noble barbs and mass recruit. which i would aruge that fear never really did. atleast not while i was leading....

guess you could call leg and rando's bs merger as mass recruiting....

back on topic of this being hilarious... fear and prime had a total 6 player near each other that is it. the war was 40% connected to BSM 55% to kiltom with fear hold a 5% boarder with loonman and x-char on primes side and me, bulvine, leninick, and some smaller players in the mix that was it. that is why there was never large scale caps from either side.

although i only called the op on loonman off once, the other was leg not me... I planned out the first attack that saw one wave hit and take 75+ villages in a 24hr period after that the break happened as well shortly after the Christmas break i took a break returning 2 months later to find the tribe doing nothing and helping no one.

I blame myself for taking the duke position in early December after the fall of WHO? and tenth to create fear... only to have to take time off because of promotion at work. after that there seemed to a lack of will and effort on everyones part.

I tried to retake control and move forward which obviously didn't work and for those around saw me and BH and Leg go at it which saw me, bul, len all leave fear along with a few others. my Pride and Ego couldn't be involved in such a tribe and i couldn't make the improves being out of leadership for so long and in the final result was the fall of fear. TG hadn't had the time to lead since mid nov. after i left fear and denounced them. TG, BH, Leg tried to continue little to late it would have appeared.

fear was not one of the best tribes on W20 tbh they were #4/5 at best

1. Hulk/Care
2. Who?
3. Prime
4. Fear?!
5. BSM

----- where it gets to be a matter of opinion-----

6. kiltom
7. Gdzila
8. Enigma
9. NM
10.Tenth!

Last edited:

rich26ca

We recruited Kip after taking all the villages we wanted from him and then your old tribe changed it's name to Peace. The only reason they are still around is that we decided to leave them alone as they sucked. We are also still taking villages from your old tribemate Kingced.

hey maybe but its funny how you don't mention how you could take anything off any of the players you mention or the ones around unmentioned until more of us like me, bul, leninick, king, berry had quit... again war of nutrition is all prime has been able to win.... you talk as if your might skill is winning countless battles for you... when infact you guys are just the best at passing account and bring new players in.... i'll give prime its due's OP is a great leader.... eks is doing fine but doesn't have to deal with real tribes anymore so really what is he leading. you guys were patient and that is why you are where you are. not cause of skill... but luck and patients thats it....