FEAR disbanded

DeletedUser

Do you really think that Who? was better than Prime? They were inactives who hid behind Hulk.

DeletedUser

although i only called the op on loonman off once, the other was leg not me... I planned out the first attack that saw one wave hit and take 75+ villages in a 24hr period after that the break happened as well shortly after the Christmas break i took a break returning 2 months later to find the tribe doing nothing and helping no one.

Lol, man, you overexaggerate to the extreme. You really think FEAR?! was that great to get 75 villages in 24 hours off one player? At best FEAR?! maybe managed to get 20 off of loonman in 24 hours. But you'd have to go searching through all the days that loonman was under attack to find a 24 hour period where you got that many, because you definitely didn't in the first 24 hours. And it still would be very tough to find 20 caps in 24 hours. Here's the first 24 hours of your OP (PEACE is obviously the renamed FEAR?!):

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: loonman

Side 2:
Tribes: PEACE
Players:

Timeframe: 07/12/2009 00:00:00 to 08/12/2009 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56,735
Side 2: 122,914
Difference: 66,179

Here's the stats from the entire OP on loonman(first one anyway):

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: loonman

Side 2:
Tribes: PEACE
Players:

Timeframe: 05/12/2009 00:00:00 to 24/12/2009 22:46:17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 107
Difference: 47

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 553,038
Side 2: 1,000,429
Difference: 447,391

fear was not one of the best tribes on W20 tbh they were #4/5 at best

1. Hulk/Care
2. Who?
3. Prime
4. Fear?!
5. BSM

----- where it gets to be a matter of opinion-----

6. kiltom
7. Gdzila
8. Enigma
9. NM
10.Tenth!

I think you're overestimating the ability of the older tribes that were around after Hulk/Care. Hell, I'd say 3dom/Gdzila was Hulk's biggest challenge on w20. They were definitely a better tribe than FEAR?! imo. But everything after the top 3 tribes(maybe even top 1) is opinion. And to some Hulk wasn't the best tribe. To most it was, but to some naive people...:icon_razz:

rich26ca

perhaps not gonna look deeper into so can't argue either, thinking back 24hrs seems too small of a period but that first wave did some damage. just nothing followed so was able to rebuild off barbs oceans that are w20. 3dom yes i forgot about them i would put them before fear as well...

but not gdzilla i took part in that war and saw nothing but lies and back stabing from them which lead to there undoing.... i think i've proven that my group of fear could hold there own when interested and playing on several occasions gdzilla/kiltom/prime/ as well as helping eliminate some rim tribes as well.

and my opinion of fear differs from most even ones with in the tribe as i would call 25-30% of the former membership of fear as being truly in the tribe working at a goal. the rest were tenth! and little to no will do to anything other then some fakes and random nukes at best. so i guess my perspective is quite squed on fears position in this world.

and since i'm no longer around i can't comment on peace but obviously if the former who? members are not there as well neither is TG then its not fear at all... those are the real leaders behind fear....

Last edited:

DeletedUser62954

And to some Hulk wasn't the best tribe. To most it was, but to some naive people...:icon_razz:

for sane people, HULK was and will always be the best tribe in W20... for people for are delusional... well, they have their own fantasies...

rich26ca

Do you really think that Who? was better than Prime? They were inactives who hid behind Hulk.

yes i would, many people saw that but it didn't stop who? from dominating the north and keeping others at bay while we did what we wanted. we never shyed away from a fight and provoked quite a few. what your remembering is the last few months of who? which was create in the first month or so of this world.

I give prop's to tribes that look to war and succeed not those that wait and prey on dying inactive tribes.