Fear?! strategy to attack KONO/Prime?....

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Got this out of Fear?! forums:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...22933815567_1295616772_30536680_6748131_n.jpg

So you called us semi-active inexperienced leadership and tribe.... The best we can do is to noble barbarians....

Yet you are so afraid from us KONO :
FEAR?! - Rich26ca on 08.03. at 20:00
NO ONE SHOULD BE ATTACKING KONO...

IF YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED BY THEM CONTACT

RICH26CA
LEGDENNO
TRIBALGOD212
FEAR?! - Elite Boyz 93 on 08.03. at 20:04

Rich buddy, calm down, as I posted above, we will be starting no other wars until we feel that sufficient damage has been done to PRIME.
So if we are such a noob tribe why are you shaking?

Saving KONO for later?
As if it was up to you hehehe /giggle :lol::lol::lol:.

:icon_twisted:

rich26ca

I know this little nub war or no war i'm personally coming for you! i have a few tribal op's i've committed to but after that will see if you can handle my op... you like to think your as good as loon and air so will see soon enough.

DeletedUser

Yeah and if you read the rest of the thread that map was posted on, you would realise there was another map showing how we should attack Prime when everyone said a big fat NO...

DeletedUser

LoTD shows how much you know. Considering one player, who rarely posts on the forums wished to attack you. Rich said as he said above, and as I explained there shall be no wars until sufficient damage is dealt to PRIME. Stop trying to stir things up and shut your trap go back to your little hole and do something of value.

DeletedUser

LoTD shows how much you know. Considering one player, who rarely posts on the forums wished to attack you. Rich said as he said above, and as I explained there shall be no wars until sufficient damage is dealt to PRIME. Stop trying to stir things up and shut your trap go back to your little hole and do something of value.

so basically that means its never gonna happen considering prime is winning the overall war atm.

DeletedUser

WRONG! I made this map last week
FEAR?! attack on R.I.M. and barbaren near KONO! FEAR?! dont attack on KONO Idiot! >:O

24190_1222933815567_1295616772_30536680_6748131_n.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...22933815567_1295616772_30536680_6748131_n.jpg

DeletedUser

WRONG! I made this map last week
FEAR?! attack on R.I.M. and barbaren near KONO! FEAR?! dont attack on KONO Idiot! >:O
[SPOIL]
24190_1222933815567_1295616772_30536680_6748131_n.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Please don't post like that again, you have no idea what you are talking about :icon_neutral:
Also. Meh PRIME are doing well... For now, see the embaressing attacks thread, if PRIME start to noble players like that you won't be getting anywhere anymore.

bigandy32

Jesus Vampire.Prince ...
I've seen your forums, seen stuff in your council forums too.
You're just trying to deny everything.

If what LOTD posted wasn't true, I think Rich would have said it in his post.
Instead, he decided to direct his attention to an "op" on LOTD.

This merge was the worst thing you guys could do but the best thing to the old faithful KilToms
That's what happens when you mass merge ... not only mass merge ... but you rushed into it lol.
This had fail written all over it.

DeletedUser

Jesus Vampire.Prince ...
I've seen your forums, seen stuff in your council forums too.
You're just trying to deny everything.

If what LOTD posted wasn't true, I think Rich would have said it in his post.
Instead, he decided to direct his attention to an "op" on LOTD.

This merge was the worst thing you guys could do but the best thing to the old faithful KilToms
That's what happens when you mass merge ... not only mass merge ... but you rushed into it lol.
This had fail written all over it.

Considering I'm on the council then you would realise that this wasn't even in the council forums there is very little discussion about KONO in the council forums and this was posted by a normal member who rarely posts on the forums anyway.

Also, if it had fail written all over why did you join, and don't say it was for the kicks to spread info because we know thats BS.

DeletedUser59335

Considering I'm on the council then you would realise that this wasn't even in the council forums there is very little discussion about KONO in the council forums and this was posted by a normal member who rarely posts on the forums anyway.

Also, if it had fail written all over why did you join, and don't say it was for the kicks to spread info because we know thats BS.

A) He never said that was on the council dummy!

B) It has fail smell, because of 2 reasons.
1) The merge didn't have success in getting the kiltom players over and helped Prime alot because now we are rid of Kiltom & you got they shitty players afraid of fighting ;)
2) As Rich has told before only two out of everyone from kiltom has been active on the support page so the only one who is gaining out of this are Prime.

If that is your strategy in winning the war against Prime I'm stunned. I guess we could start giving FEAR?! the biggest fail in w20 award this merge.

rich26ca

nah junk we merely tried to help people that we thought to be friends... and when we realized that they didn't want to help themselves either they were kicked...

No war with kono was ever gonna happen we have no beef with them now that there all out of our tribe. my personal beef with Land of the nubs will be settled sooner or later and has little to do with the tribe.

Don't see how it helped you guys all that much you were raping them till they came to us and it slowed down. not much of a chance they have in kiltom or kono for that matter... so its really on prime convincing there members to stop nobling 24hrs away on a tribe that has betrayed them and reports them. to fight a war 250hrs away.

really what this does is hurt BSM allowing more attention in that direction. kono can change there name all they want its kiltom and that is who betrayed primes trust not Fear?!

Last edited:

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The biggest fail in w20 award for this merge yes I agree.

@bigandy32: Same

@RichOfLies By all means I'll be waiting. If you take too long I might be the one coming for you. Just don't disappear and delete please, stick around until your turn of attacks comes.

rich26ca

Bring it little man anytime....

i'm sure if i can handle attacks from loonman, x-char (minor), alin, and 20 of your tribe mates on two occations i can handle anything your little barb muching account can do.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thought to be friends? LOL, we never been friends baby get your facts right. All the evidence shows that you were only using KilTom for your own benefit.

Ahh so you have no beef with my tribe? You made a map in your forums discussing attacking us, but you go back and forth all the time because you are SCARED. Can't you just say it out load? I wanna hear it... Say "I'm KingOfLies I bow and kneel for KONO and Prime just to spare my life and my little turd tribe so when we regroup I can backstab them again".

You know I might really consider it if you say the above statement and conclude that you lied on these forums 1762313598432 times just to save your arse from embarrassment and you are a backstabber little kiddo who only cares for himself and his ego no matter what happens he never says sorry and he is always right.

If you want no one to hear it its ok you can mail me and I'll post it here later.

DeletedUser

Thought to be friends? LOL, we never been friends baby get your facts right. All the evidence shows that you were only using KilTom for your own benefit.

Ahh so you have no beef with my tribe? You made a map in your forums discussing attacking us, but you go back and forth all the time because you are SCARED. Can't you just say it out load? I wanna hear it... Say "I'm KingOfLies I bow and kneel for KONO and Prime just to spare my life and my little turd tribe so when we regroup I can backstab them again".

You know I might really consider it if you say the above statement and conclude that you lied on these forums 1762313598432 times just to save your arse from embarrassment and you are a backstabber little kiddo who only cares for himself and his ego no matter what happens he never says sorry and he is always right.

If you want no one to hear it its ok you can mail me and I'll post it here later.

Are you thick, or are you just full of pure ignorance. A player in our tribe, who hardly ever posts on the forums and is always posting rubbish here on the externals, wanted to war KONO but we refused as we have no issues with KONO. Stop trying to stir things up. I have no problem with you LoTD but I'm starting to not like you after admirering you after doing so well against our OP against you.

DeletedUser

yer rich

you get all the ex-kiltom members in your tribe and when they think there safe

BOOM you kick all of them out

and i think its dinner time there oh no your all ways hurry you fat pig

We didn't invite you to our tribe to be "safe" we invited you to our tribe so that you could join us in taking out PRIME. The players that joined were supposed to be your best guys, the active ones that could do damage to PRIME, yet very few players showed us that. Heck I think only Poofy done decently no-one else did anything. On top of that, "BOOM" yeah we kicked you all out because a few of you decided to spy, therefore costing you all the place in our tribe.

bigandy32

@ Vampire.Prince ... As Junker stated ... I never said I saw it in the council forum. I merely said that I saw the council forum ;). I gotta say, for a tribe that said KilTom gave out too many privs, you guys have what? 5? 6? guys with Duke privs lol ....
Now, why did I join? I personally never joined. I was away due to real life and now I'm back. I came back to this whole mess but I gotta say, I love the way Kono is lookin ;)
My buddies are in there and I would have never accepted the merge ... LOTD can confirm on this.

@Junker, thanks for telling him how this was a big fail :)
Even if it was obvious, some people are not always the smartest cookie in the jar at figuring stuff out

@Rich ... "No war was kono was never gonna happen". That's not true. It wasn't gonna happen now cause you wanted to save your recently recruited player's behind. But I can assure you, from what I read, and I had about 3-4 days to take my sweet time to read the topics, Kono was gonna be a target sooner than later.
It was a debate about attacking Kono, good thing you were there or else your tribe would have made your 2nd big mistake in 1 week. Props to you for that (and Leg if I recall correctly)

Edit: Grammar

DeletedUser

Well it seems like KONO is safe from FEAR if they are waiting to do damage to Prime before attacking them as they are waiting for at least two weeks to recover from their merge to do anything against us. If Fear were going to attack they would do it but they have grabbed the wolf by the ears and now have nothing left to attack KONO with, the way seems open for KONO to launch a pre-emptive attack with massive consequences for FEAR, and if they turn to fight it will leave them open on the PRIME front.

It seems things are looking just as i said a while ago... KONO are going to be a thorn in the side of FEAR. FEAR's tribal motto seems to be "If we dont think it's going to happen we can just say that in the forums and it wont happen." .
Your little house of cards has come down and you now have no place to hide, Prime can now continue our major mission; the hunt for players that used to be in WHO? before it collapsed .

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i'm sure if i can handle attacks from loonman, x-char (minor), alin, and 20 of your tribe mates on two occations i can handle anything your little barb muching account can do.
This stats will be enough to prove you are lying.
Will save the effort and let people see and judge!!

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Rich26ca

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 9
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55,589
Side 2: 84,701
Difference: 29,112

image.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And mine:

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: the land of the dead

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 94,240
Difference: 94,240

image.php

Even when I intend to do nothing I beat you with stats.

I actually find it shocking that you still dare to come and talk in here. And you dare to call me 1v1? Wait a sec, let me call my little brother to come and play with you better. I think I have wasted my time with a really piece of junk and lies .

@BigAndy: Confirmed and guaranteed buddy. No one wants to be in a such tribe, who trusts rich26ca anyways.

I hope they declare on us man, I'll enjoy smashing every scared little chicken hiding in their villages.

@PBR: Hey mate!, wanna go for some hunting? We might find rich26ca hiding in a cave or hole or something.

Last edited:

DeletedUser49911

Reading these forums, I realize why I never post here.

According to me, Killtom failed first, the day they decided to turn against a long time ally.

Then, the stats failed LOL, because the Killtom/Fear war against Prime was not an unanimous decision by the Council, and the final vote was decided and driven by a single person sitting in a very save K, away from any real frontlines.

And that , according to me, was the third failure, as that ultimately lead to the failed merge, again driven mainly by a single person, but for that i am glad, as in this chaos, KONO was born.

Do not underestimate us, you judge us and assume you know what we will do, but you do not know us!

KONO is not Killtom, and it will never be Killtom it will be Better!