Fear?! strategy to attack KONO/Prime?....

DeletedUser

The rest of the people that merged from Kiltom were kicked. Reason? Self-explanatory.

To KONO, good luck, but you are just Kiltom with a different leader and a different name, you will still be as big as a fail as Kiltom was.

You made this thread to insult. You also accused us of "planning" a war on you guys, if we were gonna plan a war on you, we wouldn't plan it with some crappy drawing of a map like that. The map was from ONE member, and we ignored it. We said that nobody is to attack KONO, and nobody disagreed with that.

We are shaking and we are scared of you guys? I can't speak for everybody, but I know the majority of us aren't one bit scared.

DeletedUser59335

Accually Chad I think the old kiltom players the failzor are in FEAR?! now, too afraid to stay in Kiltom (new KONO), what have those player that you recruited & are still in FEAR done? Nuuthing durh except for loosing villages to Prime :D.

Are you speaking on be-halve of FEAR leadership Just because you seems "we ignored" "we said that nobody should attack them"
just wondering, that doesn't exclude the fact that you were planning on them, also seeing as one player stepped forward & was prepared to fight them does that mean you can't find another one who is waiting for the fight to start?

Yep, you aren't scared yet you're crying on the forum, don't stir things up, don't attack us. :icon_cry:

bigandy32

The rest of the people that merged from Kiltom were kicked. Reason? Self-explanatory.

To KONO, good luck, but you are just Kiltom with a different leader and a different name, you will still be as big as a fail as Kiltom was.

You made this thread to insult. You also accused us of "planning" a war on you guys, if we were gonna plan a war on you, we wouldn't plan it with some crappy drawing of a map like that. The map was from ONE member, and we ignored it. We said that nobody is to attack KONO, and nobody disagreed with that.

We are shaking and we are scared of you guys? I can't speak for everybody, but I know the majority of us aren't one bit scared.

Are you kidding??
Kicked?
Most left buddy ... well the good ones at least.
Stop twisting the story in your favor.

Anyways, if anyone would offer to take our dead weight for free, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Thanks for that. Cause that's the only thing you guys did.
You pissed off the good players that were in KilTom and ON YOUR SIDE.
Smart move, my hat is off to you :)

DeletedUser

Are you kidding??
Kicked?
Most left buddy ... well the good ones at least.
Stop twisting the story in your favor.

Anyways, if anyone would offer to take our dead weight for free, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Thanks for that. Cause that's the only thing you guys did.
You pissed off the good players that were in KilTom and ON YOUR SIDE.
Smart move, my hat is off to you :)

No they were kicked he is right. and the good ones left LOL i dont think so. You can say what you like. As for us planning on them, dont think so. Notice that the person who supposedly planning on your tribe was in booty. So good luck pretending we were getting ready to fight.

But we can see you guys are with your allaince with prime ;) Should watch who you invite to that tribe of yours ;)

DeletedUser

According to me, Killtom failed first, the day they decided to turn against a long time ally.

And you failed myself and the rest of the old Who? guys when you decided to turn against your old tribemates and join KilTom....

DeletedUser

And you failed myself and the rest of the old Who? guys when you decided to turn against your old tribemates and join KilTom....

Who? was an empty shell that caved in and failed itself. Now Prime has to hunt the remaining members down to all the new tribes they have fled to in an attempt to escape us.

rich26ca

pfftt ok PBR if you say so...

you fled this world once go back... no one in who fled anywhere other then the few in kono and the one in your tribe right now. were still here and part of the real warriors of w20. i'm not here to flame prime anymore or anyone for that matter but atleast if you gonna talk make it accurate.

DeletedUser

Accually Chad I think the old kiltom players the failzor are in FEAR?! now, too afraid to stay in Kiltom (new KONO), what have those player that you recruited & are still in FEAR done? Nuuthing durh except for loosing villages to Prime :D.

Are you speaking on be-halve of FEAR leadership Just because you seems "we ignored" "we said that nobody should attack them"
just wondering, that doesn't exclude the fact that you were planning on them, also seeing as one player stepped forward & was prepared to fight them does that mean you can't find another one who is waiting for the fight to start?

Yep, you aren't scared yet you're crying on the forum, don't stir things up, don't attack us. :icon_cry:

Half of this I'm not even going to reply to bcuz you def. took my post in a way that it was not meant.

I was not talking on be-half of FEAR leadership, I'm not part of the leadership. The map was posted in a forum where ANYBODY can see it, so I can say "we ignored it", bcuz it was most of the tribe that ignored it, if not everybody. It was ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Prime ending THE WORLD

prime has won the game so i do not know why you all do not just give up, seriously look at our teamwork look at our dommunation, look at our skill, and you lot cant even snipe a noble against prime this goes to BSM and all the prime haters, you all know if our best player dint quit you lot would be getting nobled faster . and the best thing is if you give up now we can then have a replay from the start and we will still eaat ya villages

reping Caleta-PRIMES TEAM PLAYER.

BTW :axemen::lightcavalry:

I Am a loyal member of prime

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59335

Ampac, I laughed out load when you said you were loyal ally. Don't you remember the thing about maxxjd who constantly attacked Prime member even when Prime & BSM was fighting HULK. The borders issue was from both side don't try to blame it on us. I think everyone in this world noticed that the alliance couldn't work when the war against HULK/WHO? was over, if you thought it could work then I think you need to step down from the council to do zero intelligents & for blaiming us for that is also humongous idiotic call.

Don't you understand that the "peace settlement" would never work, your tribe is more huggers then I thought, if you had peace with Prime you wouldn't be growing in any directions just noble barbs :O but ohyeah you liek that don't you?

@Caleta.

Your ego is exploding, calm down. But nice work on maxxjd ;)

rich26ca

prime has won the game so i do not know why you all do not just give up, seriously look at our teamwork look at our dommunation, look at our skill, and you lot cant even snipe a noble against prime this goes to BSM and all the prime haters, you all know if our best player dint quit you lot would be getting nobled faster . and the best thing is if you give up now we can then have a replay from the start and we will still eaat ya villages

i don't agree with that i do agree that they have won the kiltom war... and are winning the fear and BSM wars... but anything can happen in this game all it take is for a few primers to quit or go barb and bam you and BSM are alot closer then you think...

and the alliance could have worked if Rando wasn't a nob, lol ;) jks and me and leg didn't freak on each other (not prime related)

besides all that there is alot of red dots in this world you have to take before you claim you won the world. just the battle... but nice PnP atleast it made sense...

DeletedUser

Lol que? Hmmm fresh meat....

Yea guys, let's all give up now and join Prime and have one massive happy hug tribe so we can restart the world?

DeletedUser

Don't you understand that the "peace settlement" would never work, your tribe is more huggers then I thought, if you had peace with Prime you wouldn't be growing in any directions just noble barbs :O but ohyeah you liek that don't you?

Haha, yes its true, BSM are nobling barbs, but what do you expect ? Half of PRIME are 80% defense :/ Obv people like LVL have O too but meh, how are we suppose to noble accounts that are bigger than us and are mainly defensive, so what do you suppose to we do ? Sit back dont noble anything but PRIME get nobled more than were nobling and die ? Or grow our accounts so that eventually we may be able to break PRIME.

DeletedUser59335

Haha, yes its true, BSM are nobling barbs, but what do you expect ? Half of PRIME are 80% defense :/ Obv people like LVL have O too but meh, how are we suppose to noble accounts that are bigger than us and are mainly defensive, so what do you suppose to we do ? Sit back dont noble anything but PRIME get nobled more than were nobling and die ? Or grow our accounts so that eventually we may be able to break PRIME.

You never look at date of post, that post was made over month ago. But I will answer you as well as I can.

IF Prime are 80% defense how is it possible for them to have these stats?
Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BSM
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 804
Side 2: 155
Difference: 649

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,646,919
Side 2: 1,422,331
Difference: 6,224,588

image.php

Surely these are pretty big point/village difference if this is the result of having 80% defence then I must suggest every tribe in w20 to adapt to "the Prime way" having this super defence and being able to defeat the enemies with big difference :lol:

Nobling people who are bigger is preeetty easy, have you ever heard of coordination? I doubt so after I looked at the stats. If you coordinated well the stats would be way different look at how Kong took nowon atoll down a million or so. He was maybe un-prepared but that is no excuse.

DeletedUser

Nobling people who are bigger is preeetty easy, have you ever heard of coordination? I doubt so after I looked at the stats. If you coordinated well the stats would be way different look at how Kong took nowon atoll down a million or so. He was maybe un-prepared but that is no excuse.

He wasn't unprepared. He had plenty of notice. Hulk started launching like 2 weeks before our land time.

HeftySmurf

You never look at date of post, that post was made over month ago. But I will answer you as well as I can.

IF Prime are 80% defense how is it possible for them to have these stats?

lots and lots and lots of spears?