Fear the Light, for it Illuminates the monsters in the dark!!

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A cease fire is not a nap... ask any ipod member- never did AA have the luxury of a NAP...
we just returned the favour of “having discussions” while plotting against them... kinda bites when it’s on the other foot huh?!
Yes we could have joined your anti creati coalition but that would assure you and end world spot... yeah rather not...

they invited you guys to the coalition number 2 as well :confused: i thought we were special

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you might wanna check the recaps and if you leave the inactive player out of it too,

that like what 4 village of a sneak attack while nap was standing? nothing to be proud off

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to rememeber AA and IPOD being allied, and AA deciding to go after IPOD? Just desserts, and as mentioned, there was no NAP, just a ceasefire.

they invited you guys to the coalition number 2 as well :confused: i thought we were special

I believe AA was trying to set up AA + IPOD + ~IL~ + BOOB vs Creati, if I'm not mistaken?

DeletedUser118378

The deserving tribes of end game spot is pretty much IL vs Creati Late game war?

Truth Breaker

I hope this deal was worth it. Our leadership promised IPOD full support against Creati in the future, in return for attacking AA again. IPOD is short for this world regardless, whats a few more empty promises from our incompetent leadership. We are giving AA a run for their money in the lack of honor department. ~IL~ we have to reform to be a late game tribe, we have too much dead weight.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hope this deal was worth it. Our leadership promised IPOD full support against Creati in the future, in return for attacking AA again. IPOD is short for this world regardless, whats a few more empty promises from our incompetent leadership. We are giving AA a run for their money in the lack of honor department. ~IL~ we have to reform to be a late game tribe, we have too much dead weight.

Give it a rest I AM POTATO SAM, nobody is taking you seriously.

tenor.gif

Truth Breaker

I have no clue who sam is, and potato is a refugee that AA should have nobled. The real fake news is the ~IL~ members shilling for our tribe on the externals while mailing AA about jumping ship. I could out them along with our AA spies but the cognitive dissonance in this world would prevent anything from being done.

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have no clue who sam is, and potato is a refugee that AA should have nobled. The real fake news is the ~IL~ members shilling for our tribe on the externals while mailing AA about jumping ship. I could out them along with our AA spies but the cognitive dissonance in this world would prevent anything from being done.

tenor.gif

DeletedUser110019

There is absolutely no way that AA can survive 6months from now.

The size disadvantage of AA is too great vs the coalition

more like the COA will end and attack eachother in the end it's about growth to win not about 1 non ending war

The deserving tribes of end game spot is pretty much IL vs Creati Late game war?

fakes news ~sky~ vs Creati

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
more like the COA will end and attack eachother in the end it's about growth to win not about 1 non ending war

fakes news ~sky~ vs Creati

can we please stop using the word coalition to describe anything its 2 tribes nuking another tribe who has tried hostile underhanded BS on both of them and now they try to sell it as if theyre being gangbanged already dont add fuel to the fire.

Truth Breaker

Underhanded dealing is why SergeantCrunsh has been messaging Atmospheric about joining AA.................... Its ok sarge, our cucked dukes won't do anything about your two face playing. The fact our best player is playing both sides of the fence shows that ~IL~ is not in control. Sure we can have IPOD play wack-a-mole diplomacy, and have math abator post Drumpf gifs on the externals, but we won't win the world with current leadership. I call on our dukes to step down and for sergeantcrunsh to play with honor and stop trying to tribe hop.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Underhanded dealing is why SergeantCrunsh has been messaging Atmospheric about joining AA.................... Its ok sarge, our cucked dukes won't do anything about your two face playing. The fact our best player is playing both sides of the fence shows that ~IL~ is not in control. Sure we can have IPOD play wack-a-mole diplomacy, and have math abator post Drumpf gifs on the externals, but we won't win the world with current leadership. I call on our dukes to step down and for sergeantcrunsh to play with honor and stop trying to tribe hop.

you got me guys. i hope my duke doesnt kick me ;)

also math debater is in creati i believe but definitely not IL your tribe actually looks so dumb other tribes are just joining in for the laughs

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

tenor.gif

DeletedUser102250

Wow, if your gonna reveal this juicy info why not tell the whole story? that the top 55 accounts in ~IL~ are actually planning on back-stabbing their tribe for AA and have no honour!

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow, if your gonna reveal this juicy info why not tell the whole story? that the top 55 accounts in ~IL~ are actually planning on back-stabbing their tribe for AA and have no honour!

wait how did you find that out? this was only shared on atmos vid I mean only aa has that :p

DeletedUser118378

They say a coalition world victory isnt possible. But eventually there will be enough quitters that the serious people can fit into 60

DeletedUser88324

you got me guys. i hope my duke doesnt kick me ;)

also math debater is in creati i believe but definitely not IL your tribe actually looks so dumb other tribes are just joining in for the laughs
Why blame creati? We honestly dont dont feel the need to make iL look like fools, iL does that pretty well on their own