FEAR?! vs KilNubs/Fam/Whatever

DeletedUser

not gona quote cuz i dotn have time to, but i never said he wasnt a noob in the firts place. points dont mean everythign. i never heard of the guy until he was in my tribe. and then we have a few convs, which i thought he was pretty cool. but he kept tryign to get his son into my tribe "the buffalo" and then he was gonna get him into your tribe to spy. but whatevs

and as for us disbanning. im still waiting to see this happen. you guys havent even gained any ground on our core. the only ground you have gained is from the inactives of who? oh and year recent recruits. so i still have yet to see you guys do anything significant.

but ill be waiting for us to disban. then we will all run to bob-a. i mean they are obv gonan be the overall winners here. dont tell anyone but they already promised me a spot. im just spying on FEAR ;)

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not gona quote cuz i dotn have time to, but i never said he wasnt a noob in the firts place. points dont mean everythign. i never heard of the guy until he was in my tribe. and then we have a few convs, which i thought he was pretty cool. but he kept tryign to get his son into my tribe "the buffalo" and then he was gonna get him into your tribe to spy. but whatevs

and as for us disbanning. im still waiting to see this happen. you guys havent even gained any ground on our core. the only ground you have gained is from the inactives of who? oh and year recent recruits. so i still have yet to see you guys do anything significant.

but ill be waiting for us to disban. then we will all run to bob-a. i mean they are obv gonan be the overall winners here. dont tell anyone but they already promised me a spot. im just spying on FEAR ;)

We know you been in BOB-A, we know about your academy tribe INS as well : ). Your friends was complaining too much about KilKet now you have an academy tribe yourself :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

We know you been in BOB-A, we know about your academy tribe INS as well : ). Your friends was complaining too much about KilKet now you have an academy tribe yourself :icon_eek:.

well duh ive been in bob-a! they are the crap! a lot better than your tribe. and INS???? didnt knwo we had an acamedy...doesnt look like our acamedy.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

I agree with Tribal, looks like my Academy Apples to me
Properties
Tribe name: Apples
ID: Apples
Number of members: 17
Points of the best 40 players: 8.273.473
Total points: 8.273.473
Average points: 486.674
Opponents defeated: 5.661.289 (63.)

Apples was founded by FuBaRx1.

Apples is the Official Academy of Cheese

DeletedUser

I agree with Tribal, looks like my Academy Apples to me

i saw that it was there acadey first so dont be lying now well atleast its your tribe im attacking its makes meh even happier :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ah, my apologies DRX. I now understand why you called atid a noob. It makes perfect sense now...

[spoil]
AtidsNT.jpg

NT2.jpg

NT3.jpg

[/spoil]

Of course in his defense he is.... umm I mean... the tactic he's using is... well... not a tactic but still is good because...

Oh forget it. They're horrible. :icon_redface: :lol:

DeletedUser

Ah, my apologies DRX. I now understand why you called atid a noob. It makes perfect sense now...

[spoil]
AtidsNT.jpg

NT2.jpg

NT3.jpg

[/spoil]

Of course in his defense he is.... umm I mean... the tactic he's using is... well... not a tactic but still is good because...

Oh forget it. They're horrible. :icon_redface: :lol:

I don't know what's all these but if you are saying that it is me who sent those attacks, it is false. I never attacked these villages. But if it is your tribe who is attacking, then we will support him. And sorry I don't use your type of script to rename the attacks. So I don't know what's all these.

Ohh if they are horrible, then we will see who will win! Why not attack me 1 on 1? you vs me?? hahaha!!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It appears from the naming conventions that those are attacks that atid launched on Sunday.

DeletedUser

It appears from the naming conventions that those are attacks that atid launched on Sunday.

Thanks habap, I thought it was pretty clear that atid sent nobles but I guess not :icon_rolleyes:

I don't know what's all these but if you are saying that it is me who sent those attacks, it is false. I never attacked these villages. But if it is your tribe who is attacking, then we will support him. And sorry I don't use your type of script to rename the attacks. So I don't know what's all these.

Ohh if they are horrible, then we will see who will win! Why not attack me 1 on 1? you vs me?? hahaha!!:icon_eek:

I'd love to fight any one of your members 1 vs 1 but it will never happen. I tried that with sheepf1. I would have loved to have owned atid for being such a tratior. I would love to decemate you as well. However it will never happen since first off, you would get help with attacks and fakes and second, you'd get outside support.

I know about your tribe's OP on me. I guess I'll be expecting you to send some attacks later then come here and brag about how you win with all your other tribemates helping? :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd love to fight any one of your members 1 vs 1 but it will never happen. I tried that with sheepf1. I would have loved to have owned atid for being such a tratior. I would love to decemate you as well. However it will never happen since first off, you would get help with attacks and fakes and second, you'd get outside support.

I know about your tribe's OP on me. I guess I'll be expecting you to send some attacks later then come here and brag about how you win with all your other tribemates helping? :lol:

OP on you?? Ohh we have better targets to take!! Hahahahaha!!!!! :lol:

And if you want to fight 1vs1 come on. I can fight against you alone. Just need that premium and I can fight. Even without it I can fight but with less efficiency especially for fakes.
If you are sure you will decimate us, just come and try to noble us.

DeletedUser

And if you want to fight 1vs1 come on. I can fight against you alone. Just need that premium and I can fight. Even without it I can fight but with less efficiency especially for fakes.
If you are sure you will decimate us, just come and try to noble us.

That shows how little you know about me :icon_rolleyes:

Lol at the no premium thing...

rich26ca

I assure you that all his villages needed support. We were attacking all his villages. Without exception. And he is not a noob. Now that he is with us, you will see how does KilTom support. We no more have to worry about taking his villages. Now we can rebuild our nukes while stacking all his villages.
If your tribe is such a good one, why could you not support all his villages? It seems that your east Ks are free from attacks, why did your tribe not helped him IN TIME? You should have planned this well before he got attacked. He is in our K and you thought we would not attack him?

Well, we will be waiting for your op. We are all ready.:lol:

Randerson i'll stop with the noob comments just refain your players from making post like this one.

NO tribe should ever be stacking a 300+ village player... he should be playing more so stacking doesn't have to be done.

and despite his comments here he did receive support just not to his liking...

but if you want to make a noob move then yes please stack all his villages pretty please.

Atid never once made an attempt to get the support then a few singular post and even after me mailing several time he couldn't be bothered. Others close by helped when they could (me/bulvine/darrennelson) as well as his friends that joined kiltom as well. i even offered to sit to help out. Atid lets let it be know why your gone as it has nothing to do with kiltom being better or even the support. it has to do with you being stripped of your priv's from baron to reg member. this was done before mailing him and he had a hissy fit about it. Two days later he was gone over to kiltom.

I lol at this for some time... other then randerson and a few people around him how have you guys ever worked together. The only skill kiltom has is the ability to stack players and fronts. which if i had two tribe and allies helping out. I would think it would be pretty easy to manage that. Oh wait you also know how to hit the report button and wait you guys do have us beat in the spy catagory as well.

seems to me that the only think kiltom has on FEAR?! is all the non-war tactics diplomacy, mod, spies....

I see all the action from Kiltom in the former inactive who? area's of K13 and into K14...

You guys haven't had a single successful op on any front since before the war even started between fear and kiltom. mean while in that same time we have broken in K15,16,6 all by mean of actually attacking someone...:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser71060

in response to rich again if you could fight as good as you talk kiltom might have something to worry about but your all mouth now king ziggy is playing rands account and he has the cheek to call me for the way i attack ask him how many of rands villages ive taken in the last two days and how many hes taken and kept of mine thats right hes taken one and kept none
and in a tribe you should discuss thing and not just deside to do what you like and i did throw a tissy so what you throw every time i take a fear village not much longer and you will be below kiltom and i hope its thanks to me and my friends new and old
id still like to thank the few who did support me darren lenicks kip and a few others thanks if any of you decide you have had enough on rich mail me

DeletedUser

in response to rich again if you could fight as good as you talk kiltom might have something to worry about but your all mouth now king ziggy is playing rands account and he has the cheek to call me for the way i attack ask him how many of rands villages ive taken in the last two days and how many hes taken and kept of mine thats right hes taken one and kept none
and in a tribe you should discuss thing and not just deside to do what you like and i did throw a tissy so what you throw every time i take a fear village not much longer and you will be below kiltom and i hope its thanks to me and my friends new and old
id still like to thank the few who did support me darren lenicks kip and a few others thanks if any of you decide you have had enough on rich mail me

Wow, you took villages off an account up for deletion. Very nice. Oh and the village I took off you I did with just a nuke and a noble train. Yes that's right a noble train within a few seconds of eachother, something you can't seem to do. It's no wonder you wanted us to stack all your villages. You can't send a train so why would we think you can defend your own account? Something that I've been doing from Random.

Oh and another thing atid, don't be so boastful. I wanted to take you one on one but your tribemates decided to attack me (the thing DRX doesn't know about? :lol:) and your few little attacks are no concern to me when there are 1400 more from others.

I will continue to say how pathetic your attacks are until you actually improve them. As for you throwing a fit, yes you did over privs you never should have had in the first place since you hardly did anything to contribute to the tribe like myself and Rich do other than beg for support and then not tell us where you need it most.

DeletedUser71060

looks like ive hit a nerve why send a train when they can be snipped you cant snipe what send and you attacked when i was sleeping try when im wake lol so would you like me to send a noble train under two seconds

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thank you atid for the childish, unpunctuated wall of text/tantrum, you're not making us think that you're any better with that.

DeletedUser

looks like ive hit a nerve why send a train when they can be snipped you cant snipe what send and you attacked when i was sleeping try when im wake lol so would you like me to send a noble train under two seconds

Yes I would like to see if you can even do it. If there are troops nearby I'll be glad to snipe it. You do the same nonesense as slackl does.

Why send a train with 5 hours apart? :icon_rolleyes: