FEAR?! vs KilNubs/Fam/Whatever

HeftySmurf

looks like ive hit a nerve why send a train when they can be snipped you cant snipe what send and you attacked when i was sleeping try when im wake lol so would you like me to send a noble train under two seconds
i could send a train in two seconds with 1 arm, GO YOU!

DeletedUser71060

im not here for anyone to think better of me but i will say one thing fear are a better tribe than kong at least they fight real players not just inactives and barbs who dont fight back check what bong972 is taking
now what im here for is to wind rich up and king ziggy and im doing a good job i might play like a noob but who cares i enjoy what i do

DeletedUser

im not here for anyone to think better of me but i will say one thing fear are a better tribe than kong at least they fight real players not just inactives and barbs who dont fight back check what bong972 is taking
now what im here for is to wind rich up and king ziggy and im doing a good job i might play like a noob but who cares i enjoy what i do

Have you ever being in Kong? no. you have no right to comment on wether there better or not.

and fyi, bong is far from PRIME or BK...so he's building a frontline so he can help out more.

Atleast he doesnt jump-ship like the Traitor you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

not really if this wasn't one of your first post you would know more of me, i don't freak out, or panic... I don't flame people for taking active villages so if you want to come after fear and prove that your a traitor then pick me come on! i have no problem proving that points mean nothing....

but are you sure Land of the dead hasn't taken your PnP info cause your post are just as well written as his usually are. although i saw his first decent PnP post. atleast he's getting better we can only hope for you!:lol:

and as for the lame attempt at PnP recruiting, Darren is a good guy as is kip and leninick just like your prd mates these are my enigma mates ;) good luck with that:icon_rolleyes:

other then maxx you already took all the dead weight/ isolated players... or are you guys actually gonna try and war someone IG or are these lame tactics all you guys can do.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Winding me up? Shows how little you know about me. I've been on these forums for over a year. You have not. I flamed you because you deserved it plain and simple.

DeletedUser

you know nothign of bong. and have no right to talk about him. your are seriously the biggest dissappointment to ever have been in FEAR. i dont know why you were in the tribe in the first place. i wondered why nothing ever happened in your area. it was cuz you never tried. ive seen so many who are defending more than you had to and theyve taken more.

i might play like a noob

im just glad you finally admit that you are horrible.

DeletedUser71060

ok im horrible and a disappointment who cares what the enemy think alls fair in love and war and whos above fear thats right kiltom ok ill say again kiltom but for those that havnt got the message its kiltom

DeletedUser23191

Check out where he is ... :icon_eek:

You're the one that switched sides after one hammered you.

DeletedUser62954

i never really read the public forums, cause i know people would flame me for my latest nobling history. i don't mind people flaming, if they have the right to do it, which i think you don't have...

KONG may be having some inactivity problems but at least we've stuck around with our tribe to help in trying to fix things. not like you who jumps ship as soon as he sees signs of trouble...

you are flaming me for taking inactives, please take a look at your nobling. you've taken a bunch from randomstatic. another one of our inactives. why don't you come and try taking villages off of our active players in the northern area?

and yes, i have been taking a ton of inactives. until a few months ago i had no front with PRIME, now i have a 45-village front with them in K54, courtesy of one of our inactives.

and yes, i almost have no time to plan my attacks at the moment since i am busy trying to manage things for the tribe so for now i am content on nobling inactives.

i don't care if you flame me though. cause i definitely know i am better than players like you. we've had a lot of your kind in the tribe, most of them have gone though. thank god

DeletedUser

OK, well right or wrong kong's reputation may have suffered a little by taking in Green, but it's undeniable that anyone would still be a fool to write them off, just like I have stated previously in threads.

And while on the topic, since I cbf answering the igm I'll answer here instead. Also, since the mail is in response to an assertion I made on the public forums, it's probably only fair that I clarify my publicly stated position (that's assuming anyone actually gives a toss lol ":p):

Cieutat on 06.09. at 00:51
As you stated I had no clue....I am curious as to your view on Kong presently. As you have stated I am a complete fool with no understanding. I was wondering if you would educate me.

I'm sure you are not a fool with no understanding, but like it or not, you or anyone else who think Kong still can't do some serious damage is being silly and ignoring history that isn't as far in the past as many have implied in these forums.

Anyone who says dumb things will likely get flamed or be called an idiot and deserves to, whether that be you, me, or anyone else.

I hold no grudges against you, I was simply pointing out that it is a dumb thing to say that Kong could be discounted so easily, and quite frankly it's in your and others interests to realise that under-estimating an enemy like that is a very quick way to get yourself killed.

And atid don't be under any illusions, if Bong wanted to kill you, you'd be dead, no ifs, buts or maybes.

The thing that pisses me off is that a lot of the ppl that are saying Kong are n00bs etc in the pub forums wouldn't have the you know whats to have said anything a year ago when they were still the best tribe my a mile.

I'm not sucking up or anything, I just call it how I see it, good, bad, and everything else in between.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well duh ive been in bob-a! they are the crap! a lot better than your tribe. and INS???? didnt knwo we had an acamedy...doesnt look like our acamedy.

Well look here.

Battle Hymns on 18.08. at 21:43
Well guys, the time has come to cut our stragglers.

You all have invites to INS I urge you to take this invite.

The reasoning for this? As we are now a genuine top tribe, we need every available space for good active players. You guys go "yellow" on a regular basis or are regularly sat for a period of time; and whilst I do not doubt your abilities, maybe you could be more active.

Don't worry though, the new tribe will remain under our protection.

Thankyou to all of you, especially kevin & hydra (we have been together since the start of the world). Believe me, this has not been easy.

BH
Richa, whats your problem kiddo? I know you are pissed we took your rank, this is no much concern to us to be honest... But i know you are pissed of that so lol, flame away you and your friends. Seriously, you make me laugh each time i check forums lol. So yes, please continue what you are doing not like we care but heh, didnt we prove enough that you are a liar and only a **talk too much guy** already? I mean look at the stats and you will know. I dont wanna hear about your MEGA OMG EPIC FAIL operation seriously lol. Do you even call that an operation? thank god we dont have members like you. You are just fail and not supposed to be in the position you are in really.

I think i have said before we will win this war ^^ and I still believe we will. Poor members under your command. I would say make a vote for a new leader. Richa is a mega fail. You even did better without him in the tribe.

Now, flame me and talk too much again folks, the fact still stands you will lose this war. I'll only log here once a week to laugh at your pointless posts once in a while :lol:.

DeletedUser

Randerson i'll stop with the noob comments just refain your players from making post like this one.

NO tribe should ever be stacking a 300+ village player... he should be playing more so stacking doesn't have to be done.

and despite his comments here he did receive support just not to his liking...

but if you want to make a noob move then yes please stack all his villages pretty please.

Atid never once made an attempt to get the support then a few singular post and even after me mailing several time he couldn't be bothered. Others close by helped when they could (me/bulvine/darrennelson) as well as his friends that joined kiltom as well. i even offered to sit to help out. Atid lets let it be know why your gone as it has nothing to do with kiltom being better or even the support. it has to do with you being stripped of your priv's from baron to reg member. this was done before mailing him and he had a hissy fit about it. Two days later he was gone over to kiltom.

I lol at this for some time... other then randerson and a few people around him how have you guys ever worked together. The only skill kiltom has is the ability to stack players and fronts. which if i had two tribe and allies helping out. I would think it would be pretty easy to manage that. Oh wait you also know how to hit the report button and wait you guys do have us beat in the spy catagory as well.

seems to me that the only think kiltom has on FEAR?! is all the non-war tactics diplomacy, mod, spies....

I see all the action from Kiltom in the former inactive who? area's of K13 and into K14...

You guys haven't had a single successful op on any front since before the war even started between fear and kiltom. mean while in that same time we have broken in K15,16,6 all by mean of actually attacking someone...:icon_rolleyes:

First of all, we have not even tried to stop you in K6 and all the said Ks. It was just nothing. You attacked our player, now you want to move to K5. Mate you are dreaming. If you can ever take a village in our core, we will take it away from you. So why trying to take my mate out? Useless attacks.

Second thing, we never launched an op in K6 and all the rest. I think your spies are talking nonsense. I think you know on which player our current op is targetting. So better try to help your mate this time. I did not participate in this one or else, your mate would have had 1000 more incomings and during a way, it is much.

Third thing, if you think we stack all our front, you are wrong. Really really wrong. Where would we get so much troops to stack all these villages first of all?

Last thing, I don't bother about your posts. I just reply to them as I have nothing else to do right now.:icon_redface::lol:

DeletedUser

Very last thing, if you think atid is a noob, why don't you and your tribe attack him and take him out. It would be easier and you will gain ground in our K. If he is such a noob, why don't you attack him rather than symona? I don't know if she reads the public forums but I know that she won't give up. Your current attacks are just A FAIL. I have never seen such an op. I have about 150 reports and not a single attack has succeeded. Now I assume you will scout her to see what's in her villages. But even that you won't be able to do it. You will just abandon the op and rebuild while KilTom is going to attack you. And then other players will change side. Until Fear disbands. What a happy ending!

rich26ca

Well look here.

Richa, whats your problem kiddo? I know you are pissed we took your rank, this is no much concern to us to be honest... But i know you are pissed of that so lol, flame away you and your friends. Seriously, you make me laugh each time i check forums lol. So yes, please continue what you are doing not like we care but heh, didnt we prove enough that you are a liar and only a **talk too much guy** already? I mean look at the stats and you will know. I dont wanna hear about your MEGA OMG EPIC FAIL operation seriously lol. Do you even call that an operation? thank god we dont have members like you. You are just fail and not supposed to be in the position you are in really.

I think i have said before we will win this war ^^ and I still believe we will. Poor members under your command. I would say make a vote for a new leader. Richa is a mega fail. You even did better without him in the tribe.

Now, flame me and talk too much again folks, the fact still stands you will lose this war. I'll only log here once a week to laugh at your pointless posts once in a while :lol:.

rolf first of your quote is about BH not me, as i have little to nothing to do with diplomacy.

as far as rank no don't care one bit, again if you actually read any of my post you would know i never comment on points/standings as they are not a good indicator of a tribe just that they have points. We can all finally see atid is not on the level with other players his own size proving once again that points mean nothing.

And as far as the standing are you really coming on to bragging about taking moving up three places because of recruitment, lol... its tribal wars mate but then again should know better from TCR/spirt scum that just attack can't defeat anyone and then recruit the hurt players to increase there standing... tiss tiss:icon_rolleyes:

and as far as i go, rolf.... the op never happened since your good friend atid was passing info, not gonna do a compromised op! thats something you leaders do not us. and call me all you want mate doesn't stop your leadership from trying to recruit me and my mates!

guess thats why your the baron and others are dukes, but you should prob tell your dukes that maybe inviting me is a bad thing, and with privs to boot.... lol....

the tribe that can't war in the game will lose this battle and that appears to be you guys. we slowed down for the op and had our set back... but as have your dukes will see who comes out on top mate. skill and war organization or your lame random nobling. or perhaps your hoping randerson and his team can win the war for you since they are the only ones acting like a tribe with in kiltom:icon_rolleyes:

Djmimic

Rich, is Leg's latest move a tribal plan? or is it his own mission?:icon_sad:

rich26ca

Very last thing, if you think atid is a noob, why don't you and your tribe attack him and take him out. It would be easier and you will gain ground in our K. If he is such a noob, why don't you attack him rather than symona? I don't know if she reads the public forums but I know that she won't give up. Your current attacks are just A FAIL. I have never seen such an op. I have about 150 reports and not a single attack has succeeded. Now I assume you will scout her to see what's in her villages. But even that you won't be able to do it. You will just abandon the op and rebuild while KilTom is going to attack you. And then other players will change side. Until Fear disbands. What a happy ending!

Hope there is room in that little fantasy world you live on there mate...

the op was canceled cause we had a traitor passing info. some lost troops as the op was canceled during the second day of launching the 150 reports you have is 15% of the op the rest were cancelled cause of the security leak. Nothing anyone else with common sense would do in my place. and attack mate, attack there are no more real isolated players unless you want to go to K24 or take on randomstatic other then that you will have to come fight on the front... which i welcome and invite "Bring it on" <- look its not just a cheesy movie:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

20ish posts and 1 thread were deleted yesterday about the situation with Djmimic.
Another 25 posts have just been deleted now.

Logic would dictate you don't bring up the topics I deleted previously..
Let the Mods deal with this.

Next time this thread goes OT it will be locked and remain locked.
Consider this your last warning.

Edit: 26 posts more now :icon_rolleyes:.