FeArMe Vs. Subway (R4KI)

DeletedUser

my nobling stats were like that against one of the local noob tribes i "went to war with", but they were close to me where the fear fam is long way away.

Also might be worth noting, that while their mass recruiting/hugging ways will invariably slow down their growth it does make them a much harder nut to crack in the sense that they just have so many damn villas in such a small area. Nobling stats against these kind of tribes always look bad for the bigger tribe because of this.

Either way from what im seeing it looks like these guys might be crumbling a lot quicker than i had predicted so keep your eyes peeled kiddies :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Either way from what im seeing it looks like these guys might be crumbling a lot quicker than i had predicted so keep your eyes peeled kiddies :icon_wink:

I've already denied 6 applications from Fearme members. So yes, I see what you mean.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight, R4KI are rimming FearMe, and by the looks of things, fear are also fighting ego! but funnily enough they are beating Ego! only just, but they are ahead, so does that mean Ego! are worse than FearMe?

If you ask me, FearMe are doing ok-ish as everyone has to acknowledge that they are fighting 2 tribes in the top 4 rankings, which deserves credit.

Side 1:

Tribes: Ego!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FeArMe
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 300
Side 2: 279
Difference: 21

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 23
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 956,977
Side 2: 693,960
Difference: 263,017

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105,936
Side 2: 107,351
Difference: 1,415

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ego! vs FeArMe stats= all fearme nobeling are recaps....

and its not Ego! its just like 2 or 3 of them... With Gaga Apparatus in front

DeletedUser

i think the gaga story probably has a bit more to it than what it seems like on the surface, but ive been to lazy to go ask lol

LR, we all get it, you dont like ego and think they suck. I dont dislike you per say, but every post you make on here is slating ego, dredging up old posts of ego members and trying to find anyway you can to make them look bad. If im honest your incesant ranting about how much ego sucks actually makes me want them to succeed and become rank 1 just so you will shut up about it.

Go join another world and keep yourself occupied.

DeletedUser

I am lol, I play world 7.

Do you really blame me, Ego! wouldn't be where its at if I didn't put my players into that tribe, plus I drew up and followed out battle plans on pay! ect. I just don't like being stabbed in the back. Can you realy blame me?

And I stand by my statements.

DeletedUser3397

i think the gaga story probably has a bit more to it than what it seems like on the surface, but ive been to lazy to go ask lol

LR, we all get it, you dont like ego and think they suck. I dont dislike you per say, but every post you make on here is slating ego, dredging up old posts of ego members and trying to find anyway you can to make them look bad. If im honest your incesant ranting about how much ego sucks actually makes me want them to succeed and become rank 1 just so you will shut up about it.

Go join another world and keep yourself occupied.

Yes, Hugo and JP were unable to play the account and couldn't contact us, but were in conflict with Emeny, and winning. Unfortunately, when they couldn't play you can guess what happened. As far as FearMe nobling us, it's recaps. Oh and a lot of sniping of their trains :)

DeletedUser

updated stats, please?

Last edited by a moderator: