Febraury Comp Ideas

DeletedUser

Hello World 54.

What would you like for a February Blog comp, your chance of winning 100 premium points for Feb in this comp.

I want Idea's. I thought of the craziest things you have ever done.. but then people would be too embarrassed to join.

So give me your Ideas, if The Cracker states that it breaks the rules of the Forum (or his/her own) then your idea will not be accepted.

I will be writing a program that will randomly pick a idea out (you can have the source code - it will be in PHP as I know more about PHP).

So please start submitting your ideas, it closes on Feb 01/2011!!

GOOD LUCK!

The Cracker is welcome to join aswel, including the elder mods I am not biased. but this is for World 54 Players/Mods/Elder Mods

(remember, this is a monthly competition, so aslong as i am your blogger, You will have comps)

kingjohan

I don't really get it. Something crazy irl? Like putting our "log" (you know what i mean ;) ) in a strangers forehead and taking a pic of it?

DeletedUser

Ok? I dont understand your idea.

But, if your idea doesnt happen for one month then it may happen in the next month.

DeletedUser

Johan, NML is asking W54 players/mods/elder mods to suggest competitions that can be used each month but selected at random.... I am stumped on ideas atm though >_< it sucks.

DeletedUser

well what about a code of arms , as in a sheild or flag for each tribe .. the tribe puts in there best one then the moderaters choose which one they like :) ... we all have pitcures for the tribes but not many of us put it on a shield etc .. or even a flag?

we could have a special part of the fourm where the tribes store pitcures of these

DeletedUser

thanks Chris but varden7676 seems to feel being blonde isnt that good :) always worked for me ..ask the lovebot hahahhahahahahhaah ...

DeletedUser

lol kris ... hahah i think ive always said it with chris havent i for years... and i think you always did growl me then too

anyways i dont want to highjack this topic with our memorys of very good times .. that idea is valid engough to be put forward right?

and please excuse the players before me it seems they dont know the agullabell like you know her :)

DeletedUser

well what about a code of arms , as in a sheild or flag for each tribe .. the tribe puts in there best one then the moderaters choose which one they like :) ... we all have pitcures for the tribes but not many of us put it on a shield etc .. or even a flag?

we could have a special part of the fourm where the tribes store pitcures of these

We haz a flag! Many of them. Pick one:
[spoil]
ikea_flags.jpg
[/spoil]

How much I do like the idea, but wouldn't it be wrong that some random tribe would then be representing w54?

DeletedUser82180

would these crazy things be done IRL and filmed, or in game?

DeletedUser96141

we can have a "write a rap supporting your tribe" competition :D

DeletedUser

We haz a flag! Many of them. Pick one:
[spoil]
ikea_flags.jpg
[/spoil]

How much I do like the idea, but wouldn't it be wrong that some random tribe would then be representing w54?

no tribe will be representing World 54, this is just a fun little competition to get you guys on the forums, and some incentives to win ingame :D

kingjohan

no tribe will be representing World 54, this is just a fun little competition to get you guys on the forums, and some incentives to win ingame :D

So will it be done irl or ig? the competitions i mean.