Feedback - Age of Enlightenment

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
@JawJaw How soon is the wiki going to be done? I have some questions about things but no point wasting anyone's time if they'll be answered sooner rather than later

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I already smell 1.0 speed because new endgame meets new world lol

2x

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
@JawJaw How soon is the wiki going to be done? I have some questions about things but no point wasting anyone's time if they'll be answered sooner rather than later

It should be coming in the upcoming week or the week after at the latest. I'll give an update once the article is live :)

DeletedUser57711

Please just be good settings, something faster, no church, no fake limits, no morale just a good old fashioned fast world. Speed 2, troop speed 2 will be fine thanks

oboratite

already july and still not even the more detailed explanation :(

really looking forward to this and i believe many more are too :)

DeletedUser123623

Hello.

Anything new regarding w109? I'm wondering when will we be able to play it, because I've seen several posts, some talk it will launch in July, others say in August.

Regards,

-W33D

crystalball

Looking forward to a new world order...
Anybody have the scoop on it?
Anybody looking to start off in a premade?

lionheart66

This sounds like fun to me, though I have yet to try the runestone mechanic since I've taken a mini hiatus from TW. Either way, the more things tried the better if you ask me.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
It should be coming in the upcoming week or the week after at the latest. I'll give an update once the article is live :)
It took a little longer than expected, but here it is:
https://help.tribalwars.net/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

If you want more information, please do share that with us so we can check if we can extend the article a bit.

DeletedUser123623

It took a little longer than expected, but here it is:
https://help.tribalwars.net/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

If you want more information, please do share that with us so we can check if we can extend the article a bit.

I have a question. How long are these worlds with age of enlightenment settings supposed to last, because I saw that the university villages unlock after 75 days, is the game expected to last shorter or longer than a casual world. Also, when is w109 going to launch, if you got any intel on that.

Kind regards,
-W33D

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
The worlds are supposed to last as any other regular world, not as a casual world. Casual worlds usually take longer than a regular world.

As for 109 I can not disclose any information until a public announcement is posted in the announcements forum, but I can recommend keeping your eyes open on that forum in the next few days ;)

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So you or your tribe only needs 1 University village to get the worldwin? And the only requirement for it is to reach level 30?