Feedback - Age of Enlightenment

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Does morale come into play when attacking a university village?
Good question! If the morale setting is active on the world with these villages, the University villages will also be affected by the morale. The University village, in other words, behaves as a regular village.

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good question! If the morale setting is active on the world with these villages, the University villages will also be affected by the morale. The University village, in other words, behaves as a regular village.

That seems quite broken! Just use a small account to hold it and people will never be able to break the stack :/ Atleast with runes there's a negative defensive bonus so if a small player holds it, the morale and negative def bonus cancel eachother out and it's not unconquerable.
I might have read over it but I did not see a negative defense modifier for university villages and since every tribe only needs 1, you can just let a player with 1 village conquer and hold it for the rest of the world and everyone will have to attack this one village that can easily be stacked super high at the worst morale possible o_O

DeletedUser123493

That seems quite broken! Just use a small account to hold it and people will never be able to break the stack :/ Atleast with runes there's a negative defensive bonus so if a small player holds it, the morale and negative def bonus cancel eachother out and it's not unconquerable.
I might have read over it but I did not see a negative defense modifier for university villages and since every tribe only needs 1, you can just let a player with 1 village conquer and hold it for the rest of the world and everyone will have to attack this one village that can easily be stacked super high at the worst morale possible o_O

Was actually thinking the same.

In this case that would make huge impact on game mechanics overall and making it basically unbeatable by that strategy, mentioned above. Hope this will be clarified and if needed fixed before the world starts or at least before the Academy villages spawn.

DeletedUser116724

Ooooohhhhhhhhwwwwweeeeeee, conquer university, get everything else nobled and transfer to casual with fully upgraded university ;)

DeletedUser123623

Adds about right. That low morale on holding university villas will be exploited, like a lot.

DeletedUser116724

To be realistic morale won’t be any issue at all. No tribe is gonna be throwing all their nukes into a single super-stacked university village anyway. It’s not good economics either way even if morale for the attacker were 200%. A 500k/500k stack isn’t gonna be broken, and if it is possible, the tribe that broke it is gonna be dead in the water with no nukes for a week and very vulnerable.

It’ll still come down to one tribe needing to essentially wipe out the others so they can’t feed enough resources to it, or they can’t support it anymore.

More concerning to me is possibly free trading. One big tribe dominating and looking sure for a world win. 6 other smaller tribes all feeding a single university in the hopes of stopping a world win for the big tribe.

I guess either way it all adds to the fun

oboratite

This is all assuming moral affects universities... with all they have said about EVERYTHING ELSE not affecting im in serious doubt that moral will

DeletedUser20045

This is all assuming moral affects universities... with all they have said about EVERYTHING ELSE not affecting im in serious doubt that moral will

JawJaw said above that if it is a morale world, which all are bar HP I think then morale will affect it

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Yeah I literally quoted the post that said morale does affect universities. Stop trolling mate :mad: