Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser656

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to let everyone know we have now enabled some of the awards on worlds 1 to 46.

You can view the list of awards and how to achieve them by going to the player rankings and clicking your own name.

By default your achieved awards will be hidden from anyone else. If you would like to change this, please go to Settings->Settings and tick the checkbox next to 'Awards'.

Lastly, you can view the awards rankings by going to Rankings->Awards.

We hope everyone enjoys this addition,

The Tribal Wars Team.

DeletedUser

And if we don't like them, how do we remove them totally?

Personally, I don't wish to see them as they clutter up my sidebar, or some of the new additions that have been implemented and would prefer to enable these from the Settings menu.
Change is NOT always for the better :(

DeletedUser

do these awards start from todays doings or going back to all weve done or achieved since the beginning of our account?

DeletedUser

that would be ridiculous if they got enabled as well but i wouldnt mind them either especially the resources plundered one

DeletedUser61847

who is the world 7 attaker of the day _

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76619

does this mean at the moment as long as i don't go to settings no-one can see the awards?

By default your achieved awards will be hidden from anyone else. If you would like to change this, please go to Settings->Settings and tick the checkbox next to 'Awards'.

geomikajak

interesting feature-i like-but sorta famous for pretty pictures

funny-pictures-stupid-alligator-i-has-a-funny.jpg

DeletedUser56734

already asked but nobody answerd,
theres no way to get rid of them is there?

DeletedUser

have we still got to have great power of the day ?

that award needs changing on the new worlds and now we have it on the older ones :( , most villages in the world doesn't mean the greatest power, surely it should be amount of villages nobled in the day.

DeletedUser

And for every 1 of the 8 awards/acheivements unlocked we get 200 pp??? :p

DeletedUser

have we still got to have great power of the day ?

that award needs changing on the new worlds and now we have it on the older ones :( , most villages in the world doesn't mean the greatest power, surely it should be amount of villages nobled in the day.

This ^

DeletedUser

Loving the award idea. Always thought that W1 wouldn't get the awards, but got them anyway.

Only thing that bothers me is this: Resurrection:Start over 5 times in this world!

I'm sorry, with over 2000 villages, I don't see how I can gain that award OR how any decent player could in older worlds.

DeletedUser

yeah "great power of the day" is a joke on older worlds, where the #1 player can stay in that spot for months if not years. Definitely should change to award for the largest number of village nobled in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.