Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Wow I love these settings! Can't wait!

POOOGAAA CHAAARGGGEEEEE

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Very nice speed world just one thing maybe that could be changed

Tribelock: Activated (*) (enabled when the first tribe reaches 30%)

tribe should be activated automatically like after 2 weeks instead of 30%

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
nah it would favour premades too much
once the tribe lock starts does that mean the tribe can't recruit more players anymore or does it just mean that players can't leave the tribe or both?
I understood as you can't leave the tribe once the time comes but the tribe can still recruit more player if they have room.
lol but either way it is only 10 player limit tribe which is great

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Players can't leave the tribe, but you can indeed still join new ones.

Either way, it would indeed be too much of a disadvantage for 'late joiners', so it's not going to happen. Over a longer period of time, I could agree with it, but percentage-based seems like the most reasonable solution to determine the 'age' of a world.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How will the 2 village start look like? ie will villages be right beside each other? within some radius of each other?

Deleted User - 10770065

Also, I am assuming when using the relocation item both villages will be relocated rather than just one?

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How do you know that? where has it been stated how close they will be together? From what I've seen, other the the proposal of having a two village start. Nothing has been answered on how this will look, aside from the fact that the player base would like to try it.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have checked internally, and you would be getting only one relocation item, and would therefore only move one village.
As this would probably be problematic, I suggest that we disable select start (so no relocation items are given at all). Tribes in pre-reg will still be located close to each other however. Late joiners will be placed randomly on the map.

If people insist on relocate, the only alternative is to make it a single-village start.

Opinions? Looking for constructive arguments!

Last edited:

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have checked internally, and you would be getting only one relocation item, and would therefore only move one village.
As this would probably be problematic, I suggest that we disable select start (so no relocation items are given at all). Tribes in pre-reg will still be located close to each other however. Late joiners will be placed randomly on the map.

If people insist on relocate, the only alternative is to make it a single-village start.

why not just give 2 relocate items??
and allow players to relocate near self (similar to relocate near friend)

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Simply not possible. The options I have provided are the only ones :)

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Simply not possible. The options I have provided are the only ones :)

may i ask why it is not possible??

out of your options
i guess 1 village would be the simplest then

but decision definitely has to be announced and confirmed before world start

Last edited:

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I prefer to still have the two village start and would be willing to forgo the relocate item at start. However, can you still invite players to join near you once you start?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I prefer to still have the two village start and would be willing to forgo the relocate item at start. However, can you still invite players to join near you once you start?

Yes, inviting near location would still be possible. Note however that when you do this, you invite them to the nearest 'open location'. Which can still be far away if players take their time actually joining...