Feedback Dynamic Nightbonus

mattcurr

lol I was linked to this and this crap is peak inno when the admins don’t get how the game is played. Screw the challenge argument, you want night bonus fine but giving control to the player’s?? Laughable in a game with month long and year long plans you think a 14 day gap is going to stop a tribe from staggering their frontline accounts to have different night times so it’s impossible to have a proper opp on them? Even if you’redoing opp windows which is best at best you’ll get a timed 2 hour or so gap to launch an opp. And sign me up for any time all I need to do is defend for 2 hours you won’t lose a village.
Outside of that you can always have your next door neighbor in night bonus while you’re not meaning frontline d will be wide open to move around. Add in watch towers and multiple Palis and well you get a broken server even more broken .

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol I was linked to this and this crap is peak inno when the admins don’t get how the game is played. Screw the challenge argument, you want night bonus fine but giving control to the player’s?? Laughable in a game with month long and year long plans you think a 14 day gap is going to stop a tribe from staggering their frontline accounts to have different night times so it’s impossible to have a proper opp on them? Even if you’redoing opp windows which is best at best you’ll get a timed 2 hour or so gap to launch an opp. And sign me up for any time all I need to do is defend for 2 hours you won’t lose a village.
Outside of that you can always have your next door neighbor in night bonus while you’re not meaning frontline d will be wide open to move around. Add in watch towers and multiple Palis and well you get a broken server even more broken .

That’s what InNo wants,longer worlds so people waste more money. I understand it’s useful early world for newbies but mid game and late game I’d just abuse the system because what they’re trying to implement is very abusable and people that like it for startup will hate it come end game when people are switching their night bonus to be during OPs. Might as well call it OP bonus.

Deleted User - 11521651

i'll probably join the night bonus worlds, ty inno

DeletedUser121412

The reality is there are tw servers with night bonus, just not Net, If you want night bonus you have the option of playing those worlds already so go play them. If net implements it here they will find very few players playing those worlds. Casual players will play night bonus worlds just like they play casual worlds while competitive players will avoid those worlds completely just like they avoid casual worlds. If you want to help casual noobs implement this on casual worlds because they are literally the only ones who will even slightly benefit from this. I have said it before and I will say it again if you are interested in helping new players re-work your mentor system. In its current form its nearly useless and gives vets no incentive at all to help new players. Re-work and fix those issues and you will find people helping newer players. Until you fix that these other features are useless.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In all honesty i believe people spend more money on start up than end game( a few exceptions). And if people are playing on a world with a end game war theyre less likely to join a new world and mass spend pp there, theyre gonna wait until the world is finished

DeletedUser123996

or if your good enough you wont get farmed bud. Just cause it happens to you doesnt mean it happens to everyone
Stop arguing in bad faith. I have co-ops. I just remembered when I just started to play this game ages ago I got crushed by co-ops because I didnt have one. Seems like you are too far up your own world to remember that.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stop arguing in bad faith. I have co-ops. I just remembered when I just started to play this game ages ago I got crushed by co-ops because I didnt have one. Seems like you are too far up your own world to remember that.

This is my first world co playing xd

mattcurr

Night bonus will in no way help against co players which I presume is the term still............... In fact it may exasperate the issue... You and many people can’t compete against co played accounts for two main reasons, lack of knowledge and lack of farming.

Farming will be improved for the co played account with those rules as they’ll always be able to farm people when they’re out of night bonus where as you will be forced to limit your player farming to those on when you’re on or for already cleared people lose efficiency with increased sending numbers. Further distancing you from those on more.

This is not the case in standard night bonus worlds as they decrease farming for players at night straight across the board , but again inno doesn’t get the basic mechanics of their own games quite often, and in a world where you pick your own time zone the only constant is that farming in general is reduced meaning the only counter balance is to be on constantly ie co playing

Last edited:

DeletedUser123996

Night bonus will in no way help against co players which I presume is the term still............... In fact it may exasperate the issue... You and many people can’t compete against co played accounts for two main reasons, lack of knowledge and lack of farming.

Farming will be improved for the co played account with those rules as they’ll always be able to farm people when they’re out of night bonus where as you will be forced to limit your player farming to those on when you’re on or for already cleared people lose efficiency with increased sending numbers. Further distancing you from those on more.

This is not the case in standard night bonus worlds as they decrease farming for players at night straight across the board , but again inno doesn’t get the basic mechanics of their own games quite often, and in a world where you pick your own time zone the only constant is that farming in general is reduced meaning the only counter balance is to be on constantly ie co playing

Oh so it widens the gap? You guys should be all for it then.

mattcurr

Oh so it widens the gap? You guys should be all for it then.
Pretty sure I’m the first person to be widely against coplayers at least in the vocal community. Most of my starts when rank 1 were solo, you must have me confused with someone

But yes to clarify. Standard night bonus helps solo play this abomination hurts solo play and entirely messes up mid and late game attacking.

Last edited:

DeletedUser123996

Pretty sure I’m the first person to be widely against coplayers at least in the vocal community. Most of my starts when rank 1 were solo, you must have me confused with someone

But yes to clarify. Standard night bonus helps solo play this abomination hurts solo play and entirely messes up mid and late game attacking.

Fair enough, and I do admit I did unfairly throw you into the category of the people who want to keep co-playing so they can dominate people who don't. Seems like we have the same opinion on that co-playing shouldn't be allowed in the game. I am all for banning co-playing, but it seems like TW want to try to make co_playing less of a factor in the game instead of outright banning it.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
can we just skip all this BS and you can just start selling world wins so these whiny noobs will feel good and you'll still get the only thing you care about.

Pias

Theese inputs has given me a few questions. Will it show at what time I've put my nightbonus? How often can I change it? Daily or after 14 days?

I've played with Nightbonus for several years and I do like it.

Some of you have to remember that quite a lot of us has been more or less given a place here at .net since our old worlds was merged into .net.

An at the moment a bit tired Swedish woman ;) an yes I like Nightbonus

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't believe it's a ridiculous idea to implement night bonus for early game. Gives people like me who cba to stay up to dodge attacks, but would still like to wake up with troops in my villages, a fighting chance.

However I can see how this can get incredibly frustrating to attackers, especially if it's implemented with watchtowers. I could sleep 16 hours a day and still defend for a while with night bonus and watchtowers. (think)

Perhaps a solid solution to mid-late game aspect, would be to reduce the amount of time night bonus is active? Similar to how coin prices decrease in price as the world goes on.

DeletedUser122473

So you take your night bonus. Stagger it with 2 of your tribemates on FL and make the FL non-timable. Nice. Even better when fighting tribes that usually hit at a specific time.

As a server setting, sure go for it. I just wont be playing any of them.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think this will be good. It will certainly help the sole owner profiles to get some sleep. It will be good if it can be a more flexible selected 8 hour period by perhaps having more options to choose from every 3 hours. Maybe like 8 hours from 00h00, 03h00, 06h00, 09h00 etc. Then have it possible to remain or apply for a reset every Friday at 00h00. I assume the system will warn an attacker that he will be hitting in the NB period of the selected player. And players will simply have to remember that it can be changed on the Friday.

I think it means we will have these worlds that co-played profiles will hate. But it is a start-out setting so they simply don't have to play it. I have no doubt however that it will mean that the normal worlds (no NB) will no longer be played by sole owners. This I consider a very good thing because it opens a platform for sole owners that faded away as co-play grew more popular. I do not hate co-owned profiles but I do hate playing against them for the obvious time resource reasons.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Again, after the sniping thing comes another smart idea. There are so many good ideas on forum where players suggested, but you guys denied it and you are coming with something like that. Better put the option to send rams on barbarian villages from FA then this.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
I find it rather ironic that co players who found a crack in the system to abuse that changed the game are now complaining about attempts to try and fix it.