Maybe they are working on a button to spend 140000 resources for 1 grey flag.I just wanted mass decomissioning nobles in the new update as it seems not much work to implement... the code should be here already.
Aswell as the new diamond tier of achievements... they have been in progress for quite some time now z.z
you only play no hauls tho so you are not their targeted audience. dont think they´ll listen
His duke on 109 said he's the spokes person for their family house. House of Tards, dunno if that was a typo by his duke or not. Just quoting. Plz no infraction.now that this situation is resolved can we get a final verdict: is mcdaddy mentally handicapped? or is he the greatest sh*tposter of all time?
I think he was just trolling, if not there is still hope for him and others who liked the update as I’m sure it was not the end of delayed time support idea and it will come back to us in some form. Hopefully they will roll it not as a permanent feature but as an option for very few selected worlds like we have with churches.now that this situation is resolved can we get a final verdict: is mcdaddy mentally handicapped? or is he the greatest sh*tposter of all time?
Because it helps cater to the crowds that:How is this the best feature in 4 years? This is even worse then watchtower imo.
1. It is not harder to snipe from the app, while i prefer to use browser even when playing mobile because of the feeling.Because it helps cater to the crowds that:
1. Play from mobile app
2. Have poor internet
3. Do not know what a snipe is or how to snipe
4. Are not able to stare a screen for every second of the day to send snipes out at the exact second that they need to be sent.
This feature was brilliant, it helped the 90% of the people that play who have actual lives. The other 10% came here to moan and cry about not being able to get their jollies off attacking players who don’t know how to snipe.
@JawJaw don’t listen to this lot, half of them are trash players anyways. Makes sense though, if I was a trash player I’d be furious about losing my advantages too.
The forums are only a small percentage of the players. #bringitback