1. It is not harder to snipe from the app, while i prefer to use browser even when playing mobile because of the feeling.Because it helps cater to the crowds that:
1. Play from mobile app
2. Have poor internet
3. Do not know what a snipe is or how to snipe
4. Are not able to stare a screen for every second of the day to send snipes out at the exact second that they need to be sent.
This feature was brilliant, it helped the 90% of the people that play who have actual lives. The other 10% came here to moan and cry about not being able to get their jollies off attacking players who don’t know how to snipe.
@JawJaw don’t listen to this lot, half of them are trash players anyways. Makes sense though, if I was a trash player I’d be furious about losing my advantages too.
The forums are only a small percentage of the players. #bringitback
2. Poor internet screws you up, as it should on a game that is partly based on activity. Did you miss a snipe because your internet sucked? I'm sorry, but that happens. It does not mean we should remove snipes altogether.
3. You do not know what a snipe is? Then you will also not know how to use a feature like this implemented in tw. I have tried to teach a lot of people how to (c)snipe, in my experience those who want to learn, learn it easily. Those who do not want to learn, also won't understand this feature.
4. Like point 2, it happens. I've spend ages playing on accounts that were undermanned. If i have had to choose between an easy snipe option like this (where the acc should still be manned), or losing some villages, i would rather lose some villages.
But hey, that is just my opinion as someone who had the most fun on tw while deffing an account without any future.
Also, why am i listed as well-known member? I have played 1 world on .net?
Last edited by a moderator: