Feedback Game Updates

Reaction score
thats what i wrote in the support ticket:

hello
you made an update on the map visuals few mins ago
i didnt found any post on the external forum so i will complain here

the changes you made are BAD
looks like a bad combinations of the 2 styles we had available(old and new)
so plz give us back the original choices we had and if you want the new style just add it as extra choice

i remember that many years ago we even had the choice to choose the graphic pack of our choice and now we have only 1 choice available that is awful....

also if there is a post for feedback on the external forum i want to complain there too

one of the coplayers
slalom-7

Knight Owl

Reaction score
The map is doesn't look right please change back or give option to choose, I'm not normally against change and if i had or knew i had to chance to vote against this change i would of.

Or can i propose 2 map skin setting options, the old and this new 1 so players can individually if this is easily implementable

If not then I think a good suggestion would be to vote again to clear up any confusion as allot of players don't use externals

Last edited:

Squirtle.U

Reaction score
I am a bit colorblind and I swear this new map messes with me and its much harder for me to navigate around it because of my issue. And this is not a troll, I legit am colorblind and I don't like this at all

I have same issue... bad enough trying to tell the difference between a clean attack and a dead attack as it is

Knight Owl

Reaction score
RE:Change to Graphics & Mass-decommissioning nobles

I can't find anyone that genuinely enjoys the new map update can we vote against on this its what the people want!

Quixx69

Reaction score
this new update that just went thru...Update to version 8.210

it has killed the incoming tagger script? it was working just fine an hour ago, i got the mail of the update and then tagger quit working

Slim.

Reaction score
I was happy with classic graphics I never stood the previously called "new graphics" and even though I can appreciate an improvement from the previous "new graphics" I just prefer the way it was originally. As me, I think many people feel the same so I don't see why taking the ability to toggle between the 2 or 3 graphics.

Eragon

Reaction score
Please return old map, or at least the option in the settings... it blows my mind how you would make these changes without hearing the voices of those who play... we play this game for a reason, if we wanted updated graphics we would go to TW2 (which is horrible by the way)