Feedback Game Updates

Bodyguard

Reaction score
I never understood people playing on the classic map. I find the "new" type alot nicer. and now you are forcing everyone to play on a improved version of the old version? please revert the changes!!

you may think back on the good times of playing playstation 1, but when you actually do, you releaise "damn the improvents has been insane". Time to move forward not backwards! revert! and improve the new version instead :oops:

Ascacos

Reaction score
Please please please add an option to revert to the old map. I've been playing for years with the map graphics that I have become so used to, I see absolutely no benefit to removing an option to switch between them. At the very least let the players who are so accustom to their ways to sink into the new graphics over time. Quite frankly i hate the lack of distinction between point milestones in the "new" or "original" map graphics, and the ones you have just removed seemed much more viable to today's technology than the newly updated ones do.. I mean jeez, add some animations and some fancy graphics in, with the options to dumb it down for the lower end PCs, would make a lot more sense...

If this thread isn't enough of a reason to revert this change, idk what is. If nothing is done about this, I think Inno has lost their way... Or I will be waiting for a justification for this change that isn't just a "look at what we did!!!" stunt.

Deleted User - 10994045

Is this real life? This map is absolutely aggravating on the eyes, getting literal headaches while scanning map, is there gonna be a "lesser version" at least? cause not gonna lie, at this point I'd take no map over this map lol

Deleted User - 10994045

I genuinely hope you're joking, but all power too you if you like it, I don't foresee this ending with everyone just accepting the change XD

About to be a dropoff for sure lol

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I genuinely hope you're joking, but all power too you if you like it, I don't foresee this ending with everyone just accepting the change XD

About to be a dropoff for sure lol

Its definitely not as bad as people make it out to be and with some small tweaking it could be a good map skin. I do agree that they should give the option to choose other skins on browser. Idk why Inno thinks they can just force it on people when that clearly hasnt worked out well in the past :p

Curtis

Reaction score
From now on I'll be wearing this shirt to commemorate this new update.

3600-white-z1-t-thanks-i-hate-it.jpg

Deleted User - 10994045

Its definitely not as bad as people make it out to be and with some small tweaking it could be a good map skin. I do agree that they should give the option to choose other skins on browser. Idk why Inno thinks they can just force it on people when that clearly hasnt worked out well in the past :p
I agree that its not UNPLAYABLE. Its just incredibly jarring, it appears VERY strangely on my monitor, but short of a picture of my monitor from my phone, I don't know how to describe it. I cant afford to upgrade my setup during these times, but I literally cannot look at the map for more than 1-2 minutes before I LEGITIMATELY start getting headaches.

I'm not saying I'm gonna stop playing, but I'm certainly not investing EXTRA time based on this update.

nanzer

Reaction score
I recognize the nostalgia of old graphics, they take me back to W23. However, having adapted to the new graphics a few years ago, I would appreciate the option to choose between the two graphics options. All I ask is bring the switcher back. It's a controversial update that can easily solved by the ability to choose :)

Clamath

Reaction score
I don't like the new map graphics. Can't really focus on anything on the map. Everything just bounces back and forth. What we had was much easier on my eyes.

If not a revert just give us option to choose.

POLYMATH ABE

Reaction score
The overall design isn't bad, it just is terribly done. The quality of the graphics are bad, plain and simple. Its just a brown blob in a black outline by and large (yes I know its not exactly that, but when just quickly looking over the map it isnt much better). I mean, geez, just look at villages between 1-3k, what in gods name is that, it looks awful. Honestly, just get a slightly better graphic designer on the job, use the same sorta design but make everything actually be in graphics acceptable in 2020, and boom, problem solved.

Sandover

Reaction score
The new map may be something someone somewhere thought was cool but it is just the opposite. We appreciated the update that got us away from the old pizel dilated map.
Please save my eyes and go back to the previous version

Lord Batan

blocked
Reaction score
I’ve talked to a lot of actors and most don’t like the new graphics. I don’t know why you had to change something that works. You could at least leave the button for a classic look because this new one is really ugly and the game looks like it was from the 80's. There are few old players who like it. Instead of going forward with time and doing better graphics, you go back and do worse. It’s not a way to get players back. If you want new players then improve the graphics and advertise the game.