Feedback Game Updates

Discussion in 'Discussion and Community Feedback' started by JawJaw, Aug 22, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Sigurdr

Sigurdr Well-Known Member

Yes. That tiny lock, that only opens up with 50 villages/page. Meaning instead of cycling through one list. Now I have to cycle through multiple pages, with bot check. Yay! /s

I guess I should've phrased that differently.
    As in no feature to simply say "unlock available". Or a filter that so I can filter villages with locked options, but I can use dynamic groups (and do).

I don't like throwing hate all day. But at the end of the day, this does nothing for my scavenging times and only results in unlocking taking even longer than before.

2. Morthy

Morthy Developer Tribal Wars Team

Ah, thank you for explaining in detail. That is actual constructive feedback we can take into consideration :)

Sigurdr likes this.
  3. Ragestyles

Ragestyles Non-stop Poster

i really dislike it only showing 50 villages per page, with an acc of that size things become very unorganized. Unlocking is for sure slower than before.
    Mass-Unlocking when?
    [​IMG]

4. DarknessCalls

DarknessCalls Well-Known Member

How an automatic scavaging unlock feature is not already part of the Account Manager is downright criminal. I agree with what's already been said, that doing the mass scav as troop based benefits no one unless someone manages to create a script similar to what I use on a per village basis at the moment based on duration.

Hektik likes this.
  5. JawJaw

JawJaw Administrator Tribal Wars Team Community Management

Thanks for the feedback guys! We will be fowarding it to the development team.

6. oreg

oreg New Member

I tested on vodka test server but this new screen is terrible...

script mod. Hungary

7. mellofax

mellofax Administrator Tribal Wars Team Community Management