Feedback Game Updates

DeletedUser116348

If your goal was to get your forums active by creating an absolutely inane update for everybody to vent about you're succeeding, look at the mob.

unknown.png

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Been playing TW and dishing out a lot of money for Inno for the last 10 years. If the delayed support update goes through I will be forced to quit.

Please don't let this happen. Was hoping to go out in a blaze of glory one of these worlds, not a poop tsunami of disappointment. :(

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Been playing TW and dishing out a lot of money for Inno for the last 10 years. If the delayed support update goes through I will be forced to quit.

Please don't let this happen. Was hoping to go out in a blaze of glory one of these worlds, not a poop tsunami of disappointment.

The most fun thing about TW (for me) is defending. Getting the snipes right under stressful conditions. If you can delay things by a few minutes there will be so much less "skill" required, just buy massive amounts of PP and you can literally do anything these days. TW is killing itself.

Wanted to play W111, decided not to anymore

DeletedUser123943

Good joke

If this shouldn't be one: Please explain to me how i should conquer a village on a world with ms against an enemy with more than 5 villages?