Feedback Game Updates

MarcMadness

This update will send worlds down to about 5 people playing it every world.

Inno you want to make money and I dread to think how much I've spent over the years, but with this update I'll never spend a penny again.

I'm so glad I spent years learning how to play this game so I can be competitive just for you lot to balls up the whole game.

What is the point, seems as though someone had a stroke at the design meeting.

Well done guys your amazing

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That's actually genius... If the experienced players all quit, the whales will be able to dominate the game and have a longer world to spend more money.

Think about it, if the sweaty players who pp-farm and don't spend $ are gone, the players who enjoy spending and aren't as good can thrive and will be more likely to spend money on innogames products

Clearly you didn't take marketing in school because this is a very smart move and will give players more time to spend money and will make them feel better
Still destroys the one loyal community they have which litteraly is ALL they have as TW has kinda been dying long time ago, its not getting promoted anymore as far as I see.. and by the reduction numbers, mostly have quit.

DeletedUser116724

Ah to be fair, you still have to hit the send support button. They really need to make it more user friendly.

DivineWind

Reaction score
This update has at least 75% of the players I know saying they will quit for good, and I am the same, I will quit if this is implemented it takes any element of skill out of defending and just drills it down to who happens to have more mobile defense.

Any self respecting player simply wouldn’t play any world with this setting, and if I understand correctly it’s not even a setting like fake limit or watchtowers which would be bad enough, but no it’s a god damned bot for everyone so that defending, the best part of this game imo is made pointlessly simple.

I’m disgusted by this, don’t implement it, it will kill the game or at the very least any form of competition on any world because none of the players who actually know how to play the game at any decent skill level will play this absolute horseshit