Feedback Game Updates

mellofax

Reaction score
Update to version 8.170

Dear Community,
Our new update to version 8.170 will be released on Monday, May 27.

New Feature

Mass Noble Recruit (Premium Feature)
Players with a Premium Account can now mass recruit nobles! Please note that this functionality is only available as long as you have an active Premium Account.
21-May-19 16-13-28.png

Recruitment boosts for Academy
From this update onward, all recruitment boosts will also affect the Academy

Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread/below this announcement.

The Tribal Wars Team

Last edited:

Bobah

Reaction score
Thanks for the mass noble recruit! :D will it be also insertable in the troop template for the manager?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Update to version 8.176

Dear Community,
Our new update to version 8.176 will be released on Monday, July 15th.

Improvements

You can now sort the villages in the Loot Assistant by their Wall level!
(This change was requested on several occasions by the community!)

Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread. Please know that you can contribute to the further development of the game by submitting your ideas to us! You can do that on our Ideas & Improvements forum!

The Tribal Wars Team

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
thank you thank you

This used to be doable within FAKeypress years ago, so glad it is back to the game

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Has this gone live yet? July 15 is nearly over, I cleared my cache and tried two different browsers

mellofax

Reaction score
Update to version 8.179

Dear Community,
Our new update to version 8.179 will be released on Monday 4th August and it will contain the following:

Stronghold

Fixed a bug that disallowed support to be sent from the Stronghold to your last selected village

Paladin XP

Fixed a bug that displayed XP Gains even when the paladin is already in the maximum level.

Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread/below this announcement.

Your Tribal Wars Team

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Update to version 8.182

Dear Community,
Our new update to version 8.182 will be released on Monday, August 12th and it will contain the following:

Changes and Improvements

Dynamic Groups
(This was requested by the community on another market!)
Added a new filter in Dynamic groups. This filter enables advanced searching based on Population. This includes pupulation in buildings, armies, supporting, in production, total used.

Loot Assistant
Added the page numbers in the upper side of the Loot Assistant page.

Reports
Hovering the mouse cursor over a report will now show the report in a preview box.

Wall
A text description has been added to the Wall.

Achievements
The option to hide achievements for worlds that are closed is now enabled.

Ranking
"Resources Gathered" are added to the "In a day" section in Ranking.

Inventory
(This was requested by the community on International! Find the suggestion here)
Inventory has now specific Inventory Groups for better item sorting

Bugs and fixes

• Fixed a bug in the Simulator that revealed units in a village even if all of the attacking Scouts died.
  • Fixed a bug in the Scavenging overview that caused the screen to "jump" when one of the dots was clicked.

Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in [URL='https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/feedback-game-updates.281873/page-3]this thread[/URL].

Your Tribal Wars Team

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seems like the update on reports (preview) doesnt work on all worlds, for example it works on w109 for me but not on w106?
Heard from other also that its working on some worlds but not others... :oops:

DeletedUser123773

I like this, helps combat botting where players could make 2 clicks and scavenge on all villages :p

Now you can 2 clicks and scavenge via 1 village. I'm still worried about scavenging being stronger than farming and all other options though.

Will write a suggestion post in coming days to improving other methods.

DeletedUser

I'd love to have mass scavenging, but this design looks rather useless.
  1. Every village has different troops available. My villages don't send the same troops to the same option, not even within the same group. So this doesn't help me scavenge with a massive amount of villages.
  2. I don't send the same troops to every option. So this doesn't even help me scavenge with a single village.
I took a peek on beta, and the API still supports sending a different squad of troops for every option, for every village. E.g. 20 villages with 4 usable options is 80 different squads.
The data needed to make a useful screen is all there. If the devs make it easy for scripters to work with, I'm sure somebody who actually plays the game can make something nice out of it.

Code:
(function(){
    // local scope. scripters sad :(
    var screen = new ScavengeMassScreen...
})();

(function(){
    // global scope. scripters happy :)
    window.scavengeMassScreen = new ScavengeMassScreen...
})();

DeletedUser122473

I have to echo what Cheesesaurus just said.

It doesn't make any sense having it troop based. Time or haul based would've been better, especially with priority settings on troops to use.

And disabling overview->scavenging doesn't do anyone any favours. Only makes unlocking things slower, and since this thing doesn't have a built in unlock feature, I wont be using it at all, which is unfortunate.

As it is, I'll continue to just do it manually. This update did more harm than good for me scavenging wise :|

DeletedUser656

Only makes unlocking things slower, and since this thing doesn't have a built in unlock feature, I wont be using it at all, which is unfortunate.

It does have a built in unlock feature.