Feedback Game Updates

DeletedUser122473

It does have a built in unlock feature.
Yes. That tiny lock, that only opens up with 50 villages/page. Meaning instead of cycling through one list. Now I have to cycle through multiple pages, with bot check. Yay! /s

I guess I should've phrased that differently.
As in no feature to simply say "unlock available". Or a filter that so I can filter villages with locked options, but I can use dynamic groups (and do).

I don't like throwing hate all day. But at the end of the day, this does nothing for my scavenging times and only results in unlocking taking even longer than before.

DeletedUser656

Yes. That tiny lock, that only opens up with 50 villages/page. Meaning instead of cycling through one list. Now I have to cycle through multiple pages, with bot check. Yay! /s

I guess I should've phrased that differently.
As in no feature to simply say "unlock available". Or a filter that so I can filter villages with locked options, but I can use dynamic groups (and do).

I don't like throwing hate all day. But at the end of the day, this does nothing for my scavenging times and only results in unlocking taking even longer than before.

Ah, thank you for explaining in detail. That is actual constructive feedback we can take into consideration :)

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i really dislike it only showing 50 villages per page, with an acc of that size things become very unorganized. Unlocking is for sure slower than before.
Mass-Unlocking when?
3e711fd454a8e6134979fab5dacee011.png

DeletedUser64299

i really dislike it only showing 50 villages per page, with an acc of that size things become very unorganized. Unlocking is for sure slower than before.
Mass-Unlocking when?

How an automatic scavaging unlock feature is not already part of the Account Manager is downright criminal. I agree with what's already been said, that doing the mass scav as troop based benefits no one unless someone manages to create a script similar to what I use on a per village basis at the moment based on duration.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys! We will be fowarding it to the development team.

oreg

Reaction score
I tested on vodka test server but this new screen is terrible...

script mod. Hungary

mellofax

Reaction score
Update to version 8.186

Dear Community,
Our new update to version 8.186 will be released on Monday 23rd September and it will contain the following:

Changes and Improvements

Effect details
In the details of active effects, now the origin of the effect (e.g. tribe skill) will be shown.

Stronghold (Community suggestion)
After creating a Stronghold and going to the Rally Point, there was no easy way to manage the troops. This now changes, as the stronghold has new screens and
  • Added map as a screen that can be viewed from stronghold perspective.
  • Uses the colours/highlights/groups of the current viewing player, apart from the current village white highlight.
    stronghold_2019_a.png
  • Shows outgoing/incoming command icons from the perspective of the stronghold.
  • Shows the map popup from the perspective of the stronghold (can view own stronghold troops, can view attack from/to stronghold).
  • When viewing other villages on the map, the valor is shown instead of morale.
stronghold_2019.png

Bugs and fixes

• Removed tribe quest to farm in worlds without hauls.
  • Fixed error when accessing the mass scavenging page with a group without villages.
  • The "Resources available" time for recruiting a noblemen is updating correctly, without needing to refresh the page.
  • iPad OS devices are now detected correctly and handled accordingly.
  • Fixed issue causing player to receive achievements without fulfilling the requirements.
  • The strength of incoming attacks to strongholds is no longer shown.
  • Fixed several bugs related to the Great Siege.
  • Renaming attacks towards a stronghold will not be visible to the attacker.
  • Improved images on some quests that looked zoomed in.

Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread/below this announcement.

Your Tribal Wars Team

mellofax

Reaction score
Update to version 8.188

Dear Community,
Our new update to version 8.188 will be released on Monday 21st October and it will contain the following:

Changes and Improvements

Presets for effect in the simulator (Community suggestion)
Now it is possible to save several modifiers in the simulator window. This will ease simulating your many battles outcomes when multiple and repetitive effects are in place.
simul_eff.png

Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread

Your Tribal Wars Team

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Update to version 8.190

Dear Community,
Our new update to version 8.190 will be released on Monday, November 11th and it will contain the following:

Changes and Improvements

Delayed support
Now it is possible to partially delay support to a village, and to better explain this feature we prepare a video.

Improvements to the Unit widget in the village overview
Now it is possible to filter in the units widget into the following groups: all, own, and other.

Feedback

If you want to share your feedback with us, you can do so in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Tribal Wars: Timing is everything

Also Tribal Wars: we will do the timing for you

I hope this new delayed support isn't rolled out on to every world, otherwise RIP noble trains. Quite possibly the worst new feature yet :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser116348

Hey guys I'm having some real trouble on 108 with opposing tribes sending troops at my village, could you add a system to automate the entire tribe funnelling their support into villages under attack? thanks!! its really tough to play the game when there's a modicum of skill required and id like it to be made as simple and brainless as possible so i can focus on buying more pp!!

AkiBrat

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What you mean "time your support"? Time you attacks too? Time your res sendings? Time your life? Play for me aswell? The skill gap will be sooooo wierd. Sniping trains requires experience and allows people to evolve within the game and actually enjoy it when reaching certain skill levels. What is this stupid thing??? What sloth came up with the idea? Fire that person lol.