Feedback Game Updates

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It takes a scroll on all screens took me a few mins to wonder why it did not change. Plus not one but to confirms with the pop up maybe a bit of overkill to a simple part of the game just imagine if we had to do this with everything.

Not a good idea in my view & not needed. Do we get a confirm before we send troops 24 hours scavenging no so why something as trivial as this.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
that flag change is so incredibly bad like wth was this implemented? you had a confirmation popup before aswell when assinging a flag.
0/10 unnecessary change. It's simply annoying changing a flag now, takes longer & more clicks

The Guide

Reaction score
Material price increase by rarity
A fan favorite: Previously, the material price increased for a specific material. This might have put you in unlucky situations, where a desired item requires material you don't have. So, we changed it!
Now, the material price will instead increase for all materials at the same rarity level.

• Lead, tin, copper and steel are common materials
  • Bronze, silver and gold are rare materials
So, for example, buying 1x lead will increase the price for all common materials, but not the price for the rare materials.
We hope this change will make the event more enjoyable for everyone.

------------------------------

Isn't this change worse? Instead of increasing the cost for just the singular material, now all material costs will be raised. This makes it more costly to buy materials and punishes everyone.

Maybe I'm mistaken but you can you explain how this change will make the event more enjoyable for everyone?

Example: Instead of the cost for 1 lead increasing by 50 premium (Before Update) - Now the cost for EVERY UNCOMMON MATERIAL will increase by 50 premium.

This change sounds awful unless I am missing something here.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no
Material price increase by rarity
A fan favorite: Previously, the material price increased for a specific material. This might have put you in unlucky situations, where a desired item requires material you don't have. So, we changed it!
Now, the material price will instead increase for all materials at the same rarity level.

• Lead, tin, copper and steel are common materials
  • Bronze, silver and gold are rare materials
So, for example, buying 1x lead will increase the price for all common materials, but not the price for the rare materials.
We hope this change will make the event more enjoyable for everyone.

------------------------------

Isn't this change worse? Instead of increasing the cost for just the singular material, now all material costs will be raised. This makes it more costly to buy materials and punishes everyone.

Maybe I'm mistaken but you can you explain how this change will make the event more enjoyable for everyone?

Example: Instead of the cost for 1 lead increasing by 50 premium (Before Update) - Now the cost for EVERY UNCOMMON MATERIAL will increase by 50 premium.

This change sounds awful unless I am missing something here.

no you are correct, i have explained it in the other thread already, with that change they pretty much killed this event

one thing I would like them changing on this event would be instead of having to spend like 5.7k premium points for revealing all the hidden recipes and not getting anything for it other than the recipes itself would be that a player now gets 1 random crafting material (common or rare) for each unveiled recipe.

The Guide

Reaction score
no

no you are correct, i have explained it in the other thread already, with that change they pretty much killed this event

one thing I would like them changing on this event would be instead of having to spend like 5.7k premium points for revealing all the hidden recipes and not getting anything for it other than the recipes itself would be that a player now gets 1 random crafting material (common or rare) for each unveiled recipe.

While I definitely disliked the way they phrased the nerf - I think a nerf was definitely needed for this event.

I've had comrades tell me that with 6,000 premium, they were able to amass 1.6K warehouse % in 14 days.

No event should realistically be able to grant over 300-400% Warehouse as that is gamebreaking and 100% Warehouse is the equivalent of maximum pits production of 166 hours (or 7 days) at speed 1.

I agree that adding some other parts to the event to make it interesting like "Free random ingredient for a new recipe" would be an awesome addition and really reward players for experimenting (Rather than just buying Warehouse % ingredients for 30 seconds and waiting until the next day).

This event DEFINITELY needed to be nerfed though - Hopefully this helps to decrease amount of Warehouse % into the game - But I believe it might need an even greater nerf to be honest (Remove Wh20% and Wh30% from crafting recipes)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The border lines on the map - From the original request it was mentioned this would be an option have not found anything in the settings to reduce the thickness of the lines.

My feedback don't like it too overpowering and not needed.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
New map update is absolutely terrible. Please give me back the option to change my map back to the old graphics. There used to be an option for people to chose to have either the old or new graphics for their maps. Please bring this back ASAP so my map can be bearable to look at again. Forcing this new map graphics suddenly down our throats has to be a complete joke. Worse than the April fools map lol since this seems to be a permanent change.

cotr

Reaction score
Option to revert map graphic please. Not sure if I don't like it because it's just new or it's just not that good. I like having the contrast of my bold highlights and icons against the more dull map graphics and this update just messes with that.

The option to switch map graphics will be removed due to this change. But we are confident that this is a good trade-off for the map finally looking like it is supposed to - and we are sure you will like it as well!
:face_palm:

Last edited:

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We've never been quite happy with the last map graphics changes, because it didn't reference the old design well enough, and it always just looked a little bit off. Also, the map has always been a bit outdated when playing on mobile and high resolutions, because the villages were created for much smaller screen sizes. To make the map better, we took our old assets and completely redrew them with high resolution graphics - finally, zooming in will no longer lead to eye sore.
Great.... Now just looking at the map leads to eye sore.... I seriously don't understand why you force this update down our throats...
"If it ain't broken, don't fix it".

I really hope we get the option to go back to the normal map before this update...
The map right now just looks like 1 big blurr/mess

pa3k

Reaction score
Great.... Now just looking at the map leads to eye sore.... I seriously don't understand why you force this update down our throats...
"If it ain't broken, don't fix it".

I really hope we get the option to go back to the normal map before this update...
The map right now just looks like 1 big blurr/mess

Completely agree with this.
It looks horrible.