Feedback Game Updates

Curious George

Reaction score
I understand people aren't used to change and react to it badly so you'll want to wait to see if people adapt and get used to it first, but I'm not entirely sure of the logic to remove having the old option? At the moment you've managed to anger maybe 50%+ of the player base by forcing this new change onto them.

It'd be great if you add the option to revert back if you don't want the updated map.

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
I am all for you updating things and/or trying new things. However for such an integral part of this game surely allowing us the option to have the map we know and love is warranted

I could go so far as saying that the map is the single most important thing we use on this game, simply put without a map so many things are harder or just impossible, having something clear and easy to understand and use is essential to our game play. So why do you make such a drastic change to something like that which affects everyone. If it was optional i am sure you wouldn't have a single person complaining about it and would probably have people praising it.

Pear

Reaction score
I am all for you updating things and/or trying new things. However for such an integral part of this game surely allowing us the option to have the map we know and love is warranted

I could go so far as saying that the map is the single most important thing we use on this game, simply put without a map so many things are harder or just impossible, having something clear and easy to understand and use is essential to our game play. So why do you make such a drastic change to something like that which affects everyone. If it was optional i am sure you wouldn't have a single person complaining about it and would probably have people praising it.

They're not currently planning on adding an option to change because it "makes the app too heavy".

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
I dont follow that logic

If the app is unable to handle that setting or however you want to phrase it then i can understand having it as the only setting there. People who play on the app will know what to expect so why does it have to affect people on other devices.

How many times have people complained about the map that warranted this sudden and drastic change. I reckon i could count the number of complaints on my fingers

Rick James

Reaction score
The option should be there to revert for those who, like myself hate this new update. Although adding the option for more co-ordinates is a good idea. The graphics of the map are terrible. Please revert.

Should also be added, that a lot of player base cant be assed to deal with externals. As they are usually a raging dumpster fire, much like the official discord channel. A voting section would benefit this game wonders to vote on issues such as this, rather than pushing us to this dumpster fire to "Make posts" a legitimate voting station for EXISTING accounts in the worlds at the time of voting would work wonders.