Feedback High Performance

DeletedUser120876

Im just searching the OTTO tribe from last clasic, if someone know how to contact the 4 german players just shot me a PM.

About the config pretty good, i think the future off tribalwars is in these server, in a pretty near future all or mostly all comunitys will be mixed here, you are insane really, nothing compared to my original server. Good luck everyone and hope we see Spidey again :3

Anyway good luck everyone, hope i can talk with some friends of my server to get a interesting project here.

Best comunity really.

PS: Sorry for my horrible english level.

DeletedUser114002

Can anyoone explain me the production factor? Settings seems decent by the way well done

DeletedUser121619

- Paladin / Statue: Activated (without items)
Does that mean no skills either?

- Unit Speed: 0.5 (250%)
With unit speed 2.5x faster than normal, will villages be spaced farther apart? Or are all us experienced players supposed to be on every 10 minutes to watch for the next door nuke from 12 minutes away?

- Archers: Deactivated
- Watchtower: Deactivated
- Morale: Deactivated
- Tribelock: Activated
- Hauls: No

Very nice world settings. I look forward to this skill-based world that we have been waiting for for a long time.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Can anyoone explain me the production factor? Settings seems decent by the way well done

Production factor * world speed * 80 = total production on level 30 pits.
In this case:
45 * 5 * 80 = 18,000 = production of resources per hour on level 30 pits.

Yes it does.

With unit speed 2.5x faster than normal, will villages be spaced farther apart? Or are all us experienced players supposed to be on every 10 minutes to watch for the next door nuke from 12 minutes away?
Villages are not spaced farther apart, so yes you will have to be very careful for nukes. ;)
It will be a challenge for sure!

Very nice world settings. I look forward to this skill-based world that we have been waiting for for a long time.
Awesome! Glad you like it.

DeletedUser120876

i play in these server, you will be appart from other players cause there are a lot of barbarian villages always.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No hauls HP world? Really? You've got to be trolling. That's just too stupid for words. W100 was bad enough, this is just a piss-take.

Limited Hauls and No Hauls have statistically been the least popular settings of all time.

Making two non-premium worlds in a row with said setting is just beyond ridiculous, no HP round should ever be no hauls or limited hauls.

Turning off achievements is silly as well. There's no reason to do that, looter of the day, plunderer of the day, etc. just help people stay motivated and push to stay ahead/catch up.

twenty-five

No hauls, constant noble cost... This is going to go well when you think about the "push account" discussions from the past few no/limited hauls.

DeletedUser80720

its rather obvious the mods are stupid

how many HP no haul worlds has there been in a row now

w100 was limited hauls and a ridiculous amount of people got given free villages which your now gonna have happen on HP and people though this CM would be different seems to be that its just morthy with a new username ^^

DocJunior25

its rather obvious the mods are stupid

how many HP no haul worlds has there been in a row now

w100 was limited hauls and a ridiculous amount of people got given free villages which your now gonna have happen on HP and people though this CM would be different seems to be that its just morthy with a new username ^^

Thats just them trying to throw all us no haul limited haul loving p2w hating players a bone because they know they have basically alienated us . Not realizing most of us dont want to play hp but a real world. So in the process they are alienating the players who like playing hp worlds with hauls

DeletedUser80720

Thats just them trying to throw all us no haul limited haul p2w hating players a bone because they know they have basically alienated us . Not realizing most of us dont want to play hp but a real world. So in the process they are alienating the players who like playing hp worlds with hauls
if HP had farming enabled it would have double the amount of players join it

Age of Ultron

Tribe limit is a bit too much considering the size of HP rounds. There will only be a couple tribes left after a week or two.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thats just them trying to throw all us no haul limited haul loving p2w hating players a bone because they know they have basically alienated us . Not realizing most of us dont want to play hp but a real world. So in the process they are alienating the players who like playing hp worlds with hauls

More that most of you are imaginary backpackers. People that like no hauls are a very vocal minority.

Tribe limit is a bit too much considering the size of HP rounds. There will only be a couple tribes left after a week or two.

Far too large. Back in .net's heydey classic rounds typically had 10 member tribe limit. .co.uk tends to do 6 because they get fewer players. 23 is a joke, that's an acceptable tribe limit for an actual world, not a HP round.

H1CKH4CK

Dracule Mihawk said:
Im just searching the OTTO tribe from last clasic, if someone know how to contact the 4 german players just shot me a PM.

Don't know if we are gonna play this time. We are already playing an active world and Speed 5 without Nightmode is very time consuming.

I think these setings are kinda weird(looking at barbarian villages), although i don't really understand why so many people here are hating on nofarm worlds? On the De servers these servers are the most crowded and most of the "pro/veteran" players play exclusively such servers.

H1CKH4CK

Don't know if we are gonna play this time. We are already playing an active world and Speed 5 without Nightmode is very time consuming.

I think these setings are kinda weird(looking at barbarian villages), although i don't really understand why so many people here are hating on nofarm worlds? On the De servers these servers are the most crowded and most of the "pro/veteran" players play exclusively such servers.

?? do not know what u meaning

apujanata

Reaction score
What exactly is tribelock ? What is the limitation ?

Is it that you can not leave the tribe anymore ? Or is there other aspect / limitation to it ?