Feedback HP

Deleted User - 848994288

I'd love to join but this is a busy time for the uni lot :/

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no, terrible settings.

Lets be real here.
This upcoming hp and the one before that is cutting all pp related features that are worthwhile and have an impact on a higher speed world. They are cutting out all potentially "unfair" advantages one could technically have like flags or all relevant pp features.
HP at this point is literally classified as a classic 2 world for me. Leaving nothing open as additional pp features except the pp exchange is completely irrelevant after the first few days already.
The world speed is so high on hp/classic like worlds that premium exchange resources quickly become obsolete since your passive pit production and obviously barbarian villages producing res way faster in nature of the higher world speed, which of course, make buying res at 64:1 a complete waste.

Packages for nobles were an absolute disaster on w114. Very old and unfun in general, but hey atleast you don't have to deal with tons of people wanting to exchange their Privilege item for a Large warchest in numerous support tickets - as - there won't be running any event on HP worlds either.

Literally classic world settings.

Scavenging? Why did you activate scavenging? It's a complete waste in HP/Classic like worlds and a noob trap for anyone even trying to scavenge in those type of worlds. Again, the World speed has a huge impact on this. Barbarian villages produce so much res per hour that scavenging becomes irrelevant, while at the same time scavenging doesn't scale at the same rate as world speed does.

Actually that is so bad and completely incomprehensible for me how even something as simple as UNLOCKING the scavenging levels is NOT affected by world speed.
Why the hell does it take me 6 hours to unlock great gatherers on a 4.0 or even 50.0 speed world while it takes me the same time on only a 1.0 speed world.
It is a massive time loss very early on on such high speeds that it again like I said becomes obsolete as a system as a whole here

Limited noble distance? The last few hp worlds were sadly already so small that even 100 fields is already kinda the whole map. pretty irrelevant aswell.

Not sure yet if paladin with skills even fits in a world like that... You don't want players to get an unfair advantage but yet let them buy their perfect paladins above normal players which is a massive boost for defending incomings.

This world is a bunch of weird settings thrown into a mixer and this is the end result that gets shoved down our throats.

Sorry for that rant but I get constantly mad about this game with the lack of meaningful updates (in a timely manner of course. - Nobody wants to wait like 9 months for a small addition that got approved to finally make it into the game)
TW is a dying game not because of pay2win but because of the lack of innovative additions or just regular balance passes across items and units which could cause more players to get attracted to this kind of game.

Deleted User - 848896163

no, terrible settings.

Lets be real here.
This upcoming hp and the one before that is cutting all pp related features that are worthwhile and have an impact on a higher speed world. They are cutting out all potentially "unfair" advantages one could technically have like flags or all relevant pp features.
HP at this point is literally classified as a classic 2 world for me. Leaving nothing open as additional pp features except the pp exchange is completely irrelevant after the first few days already.
The world speed is so high on hp/classic like worlds that premium exchange resources quickly become obsolete since your passive pit production and obviously barbarian villages producing res way faster in nature of the higher world speed, which of course, make buying res at 64:1 a complete waste.

Packages for nobles were an absolute disaster on w114. Very old and unfun in general, but hey atleast you don't have to deal with tons of people wanting to exchange their Privilege item for a Large warchest in numerous support tickets - as - there won't be running any event on HP worlds either.

Literally classic world settings.

Scavenging? Why did you activate scavenging? It's a complete waste in HP/Classic like worlds and a noob trap for anyone even trying to scavenge in those type of worlds. Again, the World speed has a huge impact on this. Barbarian villages produce so much res per hour that scavenging becomes irrelevant, while at the same time scavenging doesn't scale at the same rate as world speed does.

Actually that is so bad and completely incomprehensible for me how even something as simple as UNLOCKING the scavenging levels is NOT affected by world speed.
Why the hell does it take me 6 hours to unlock great gatherers on a 4.0 or even 50.0 speed world while it takes me the same time on only a 1.0 speed world.
It is a massive time loss very early on on such high speeds that it again like I said becomes obsolete as a system as a whole here

Limited noble distance? The last few hp worlds were sadly already so small that even 100 fields is already kinda the whole map. pretty irrelevant aswell.

Not sure yet if paladin with skills even fits in a world like that... You don't want players to get an unfair advantage but yet let them buy their perfect paladins above normal players which is a massive boost for defending incomings.

This world is a bunch of weird settings thrown into a mixer and this is the end result that gets shoved down our throats.

Sorry for that rant but I get constantly mad about this game with the lack of meaningful updates (in a timely manner of course. - Nobody wants to wait like 9 months for a small addition that got approved to finally make it into the game)
TW is a dying game not because of pay2win but because of the lack of innovative additions or just regular balance passes across items and units which could cause more players to get attracted to this kind of game.

nice book you wrote there. if you are constantly getting mad at tw, maybe its time you turned your PC off and get a job? or find something better to do with your life.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Did you really reply to a guy who made proper feedback, in a feedback thread, and said "Just quit the game lol".

No wonder this game is dying when this is the response to actual valid feedback, point the finger all you want, you are an issue just as much as P2W. Go away.