Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In order to allow as many people as possible to have the option of buying premium points it is important to have a variety of payment methods. There are quite a lot of options to choose from, but it is also difficult to implement each new option. Because of this we would like to hear your input as to what payment methods you would like to see that are not currently available. While not all of these may be feasible, your suggestions are essential in determining whether or not various payment methods are worthwhile for Tribal Wars.

Please post your suggestions or comments in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Before the changes i used to be able to do a phone call to pay for up to 10 premium points (400 i think) i would like this to be reimplemented because as it is i cannot buy premium properly

Elbirn

^ that. I'm not entirely sure, but i think there used to be a method like that which just deducted the money from your cell plan...like it would just add it to the bill. that would work out very well for me, especially considering i don't have a credit card, which seems to be the only real way to but premium. :/

having gratispay options that actually work would be nice to. :)

DeletedUser

If you wanted to make it easier for more people to buy premium points you could add a sliding scale for buying. How difficult would it be to allow people to specify the exact number of points they wanted rather than the set ammounts you have at the moment?

DeletedUser

Before the changes i used to be able to do a phone call to pay for up to 10 premium points (400 i think) i would like this to be reimplemented because as it is i cannot buy premium properly

ye, now i have to call 3 times to get enough for 1 month, before it was 2 times which was already too much... i tihnk we should have extended phone payments... something lik that =)

ashezz.to.ashezz

maybe more like 60 days (2months), 90 days (3 months), 180 days (6 months) 270 days (9 months), 360 days (12 months). also for people who spend a lot of money on premium, why don't TW give like an extra 3 days every so often?

DeletedUser

Personally, the SMS payment system is the easiest, one quick text and you've got premium... only problem is that the only SMS payment amount available is the one for the smallest amount of PPs. This is probably due to the price inelasticity of demand, but if this isn't the case, I for one would welcome the SMS payment option being extended to the 200 and 600 PP payment systems.

DeletedUser

I'd also like the sms payment back, but also a bigger amount of provided operators as it were restricted to quite few before.

DeletedUser

Well the problem that i see atm is the sms in the old system we used to send two sms for one month now we need four time to send sms for one month :\

all what i think you need to do is ,, one sms for 100 point insted of 60 thats it :)

DeletedUser

maybe more like 60 days (2months), 90 days (3 months), 180 days (6 months) 270 days (9 months), 360 days (12 months). also for people who spend a lot of money on premium, why don't TW give like an extra 3 days every so often?

These are just methods of payment, not changing the values of the points again.
(unless I'm misunderstanding your post.)

blackdog1313

a method of payment would be game cards, like many online games just have 1 month and/or three month cards. u jusst buy them and put the pin into the site. considering iv been without PAs for quite awhile, no creditcard, and the sms is good but 60 points per text. it adds up to about 10-12 dollers per month for me :/ which is rather unresonable i think

DeletedUser

^ that. I'm not entirely sure, but i think there used to be a method like that which just deducted the money from your cell plan...like it would just add it to the bill. that would work out very well for me, especially considering i don't have a credit card, which seems to be the only real way to but premium. :/

having gratispay options that actually work would be nice to. :)

Yes there was, i used to make a 3/4 minute call to them and it used to take £5.00 ish from my credit which was enough for 2 months.

DeletedUser

This.

[Spoil]
Personally, the SMS payment system is the easiest, one quick text and you've got premium... only problem is that the only SMS payment amount available is the one for the smallest amount of PPs. This is probably due to the price inelasticity of demand, but if this isn't the case, I for one would welcome the SMS payment option being extended to the 200 and 600 PP payment systems.
[/Spoil]

This.
[Spoil]
I'd also like the sms payment back, but also a bigger amount of provided operators as it were restricted to quite few before.
[/Spoil]

And this.
[Spoil]
Well the problem that i see atm is the sms in the old system we used to send two sms for one month now we need four time to send sms for one month :\

all what i think you need to do is ,, one sms for 100 point insted of 60 thats it :)
[/Spoil]

I for one would very much appreciate a better SMS payment for Portugal since that's the only way I can pay for Premium and the only option available is the one where Innogames robs us 2€ for 1 week of Premium Account.

On a side note, GratisPay so called "Free" offers tab is often outdated or at least you have almost no free offers therefore I don't see the purpose of having 3 tabs "All" / "Mobile" / "Free" when the only doable options are almost only the Mobile ones...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want the SMS not only to be on the lowest amount of PP but the highest amount you can buy at once as well. It will save much money.

DeletedUser

If you wanted to make it easier for more people to buy premium points you could add a sliding scale for buying. How difficult would it be to allow people to specify the exact number of points they wanted rather than the set ammounts you have at the moment?

I really like this idea you type in the number of prem points that you want to buy and it gives u a price seems like a great idea to me :)

DeletedUser

The sms system, needs to be changed, I can only buy 20 premium points at a time? Its costing me a heckload more money, and I have to send 10 texts for a months worth :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

pre points

put it back as it was able to pay by phone i will not pay £9 by phoneing 3 times, when i used to phone once and pay the same as the rest. put it back to one phone call

DeletedUser89017

SMS or Cell Phone Billing

I agree, I think that we should have this option for more carriers (IE: Tmobile) because that would be the easiest way for me to pay for it. And I also think that all amounts should be open for that.

DeletedUser

Speaking on behalf of my friend in singapore.

"There are players in Singapore, not many , but there are. And also Players in Singapore that wants to get Premium Points, But can't . From a game in Facebook, Mousehunt, they use Cherry Credits . It is easy as the players in Singapore can just go and buy it from most of the stores."

Status
Not open for further replies.