Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

innogames payment methods are designed for max profit,its a business,ypu will always end up having points left over from a purchase,nevere quite enough,so top up and shut up.

No custermers = No profit

they have to be reasonable in order to have a nice customer base. Making it extremely expensive via one way definitely turns people off.

DeletedUser

Instant messenger

I know this isn't the place for this but since were on the subject of premium acocunts. Why not add an instant messenger? It would make knowing when your friends are online more useful. Also it would encourage more new players to purchase a premium account.

DeletedUser

I hope someone with experience on this could answer:

If i buy with SMS 10 premium points, will i get only 1 message? or will they keep spamming my cellphone with crap sms?

Thx :D

DeletedUser

I hope someone with experience on this could answer:

If i buy with SMS 10 premium points, will i get only 1 message? or will they keep spamming my cellphone with crap sms?

Thx :D

I'm pretty sure the minimum you can buy is 60 :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

#
GratisPay
-
#
10 Premium points
4,89 ARS
#
60 Premium points
11,49 ARS/1,99 EUR
#
200 Premium points
22,79 ARS/3,99 EUR
#
600 Premium points
56,89 ARS/9,99 EUR
#
1500 Premium points
114 ARS/19,99 EUR
#
5000 Premium points
284 ARS/49,99 EU

DeletedUser

• pfeil.png
    GratisPay
    -
  • pfeil.png
    60 Premium points
    $3,00 CAD/1,99 EUR
  • pfeil.png
    200 Premium points
    $5,99 CAD/3,99 EUR
  • pfeil.png
    600 Premium points
    $14,99 CAD/9,99 EUR
  • pfeil.png
    1500 Premium points
    $29,99 CAD/19,99 EUR
  • pfeil.png
    5000 Premium points
    $74,99 CAD/49,99 EUR
The only way to get 10 premium points is via gratispay which you don't have to pay for

DeletedUser

I'm from argentina, i can buy with sms 10 premium points :p nvm, i will risk to get my cell spammed :p

DeletedUser

I don't have a credit card, but I have a Virgin Mobile cell phone which has about $74 dollars on it because I never use it, but Virgin requires I top it up once per month anyway. Is there any way I could get premium with this?

phatbasstard

I don't have a credit card, but I have a Virgin Mobile cell phone which has about $74 dollars on it because I never use it, but Virgin requires I top it up once per month anyway. Is there any way I could get premium with this?

No in the USA its only available on: Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Alltel and Dobson.

DeletedUser

I find it rather disappointing a feedback thread has been opened to gather opinions since April 23rd, and until now we have zero indication on what ideas are being accepted or being explored further and what kind of time frame we are looking at.

DeletedUser

I would like a update from the staff!

There is a game called "Evony" and it has options that allows teenagers to buy premium. They have 18 million players.

Tribalwars has no way for teenagers to buy premium cheaply (im saying cheaply because we could send SMS but that is like 12 dollars a month for 1 world) TW has 260,000ish players.

There is a game I play called "Deadfrontier" they had the same thread just like this on more payment options. When people suggested "AdminPwn" (Creator of the game) would answer and say if those could work or could not. Within a month or 2 we had several more payment options and guess what? Teenagers without credit cards could buy gold accounts. I have donated over 100 dollars to that game. This game is new and is getting like 1k new players each day.

The thing that Evony and Deadfrontier have is the www.ultimategamecard.com which can be picked up almost anywhere in the United States. Wallie Cards are simply impossible to find in the US. I say that if the UGC was added I for one would be buying premium for TW wars. It would bring in more players and keep the ones you guys have around.

DeletedUser

I find it rather disappointing a feedback thread has been opened to gather opinions since April 23rd, and until now we have zero indication on what ideas are being accepted or being explored further and what kind of time frame we are looking at.

This is a thread for feedback from the users, not an announcements thread. Any decisions that are made will generally be made there.

I would like a update from the staff!

There is a game called "Evony" and it has options that allows teenagers to buy premium. They have 18 million players.

Tribalwars has no way for teenagers to buy premium cheaply (im saying cheaply because we could send SMS but that is like 12 dollars a month for 1 world) TW has 260,000ish players.

There is a game I play called "Deadfrontier" they had the same thread just like this on more payment options. When people suggested "AdminPwn" (Creator of the game) would answer and say if those could work or could not. Within a month or 2 we had several more payment options and guess what? Teenagers without credit cards could buy gold accounts. I have donated over 100 dollars to that game. This game is new and is getting like 1k new players each day.

The thing that Evony and Deadfrontier have is the www.ultimategamecard.com which can be picked up almost anywhere in the United States. Wallie Cards are simply impossible to find in the US. I say that if the UGC was added I for one would be buying premium for TW wars. It would bring in more players and keep the ones you guys have around.

Thank you for being one of the very few players to have posted on-topic and suggested a new payment method. You spent a lot of time discussing how another site has preferable payment methods, but you only listed the one. Are there any other payment methods that you are referencing in that post, or is ultimategamecard the only primary payment method that you feel is missing?

DeletedUser

So your married, which means you are 18+ and you don't have a regular credit card?

I would rather not use my CC for on-line purchases...so a pre-paid works so that I don't have to worry about internet fraud...safe for me and safe for my CC.

DeletedUser

I would rather not use my CC for on-line purchases...so a pre-paid works so that I don't have to worry about internet fraud...safe for me and safe for my CC.

You can just get a small line of credit on the card (possibly $100-$500 depending on your needs). It's just as safe as a prepaid card.

DeletedUser

This is a thread for feedback from the users, not an announcements thread. Any decisions that are made will generally be made there.

Thank you for being one of the very few players to have posted on-topic and suggested a new payment method. You spent a lot of time discussing how another site has preferable payment methods, but you only listed the one. Are there any other payment methods that you are referencing in that post, or is ultimategamecard the only primary payment method that you feel is missing?

the ultimate game card has been suggest numerous time

DeletedUser

Im only sure on the below on Deadfrontier as i don't play evony anymore.

They of course have the paypal, credit cards, Debit cards, Onebip (SMS payment method)

http://www.paybycash.com/ is used also.

This site uses the following ways of payment (all are used without a credit card)

1. Ultimate Game Card (Main Option)

2. Boku - Pay by Mobile

3. Cash (through the mail)

4. Western Union QuickPay

5. Money Order or Cashiers Check by Mail

6. Check (through the mail)

7. Check (by fax)

8. TravelersExpress MoneyGram

9. eCheck (one-time direct debit)

At Walmart there are stacks of the Ultimate Game Cards they sale very well. Sometimes they are out when I want one lol. They sale at gas stations too.

I'm not sure what it takes or how much it cost to add a payment option but there are games not as popular as TW that use it. I think it would be possible to add it and make profit.

DeletedUser

the ultimate game card has been suggest numerous time

That is correct, but it's rather hard to notice the 1-2 times that it's been mentioned here (and a few times in other locations) amongst the vast number of posts here not suggesting any new options at all.

Im only sure on the below on Deadfrontier as i don't play evony anymore.

They of course have the paypal, credit cards, Debit cards, Onebip (SMS payment method)

http://www.paybycash.com/ is used also.

This site uses the following ways of payment (all are used without a credit card)

1. Ultimate Game Card (Main Option)

2. Boku - Pay by Mobile

3. Cash (through the mail)

4. Western Union QuickPay

5. Money Order or Cashiers Check by Mail

6. Check (through the mail)

7. Check (by fax)

8. TravelersExpress MoneyGram

9. eCheck (one-time direct debit)

At Walmart there are stacks of the Ultimate Game Cards they sale very well. Sometimes they are out when I want one lol. They sale at gas stations too.

I'm not sure what it takes or how much it cost to add a payment option but there are games not as popular as TW that use it. I think it would be possible to add it and make profit.
Thanks again for providing the list.

I can tell you though that it is quite expensive to add a new payment option, which is why payment options are only added when it is clear that a significant portion of people would use it that would not use another currently available payment method.

DeletedUser

Think people missed mine

How about

interact email money transfer

my bank offers that and I currently can't figure out how to send money via bank transfer.

DeletedUser

Think people missed mine

I said one of few, not the only one.

I'm not personally involved in making the decision, so whether or not I've read it really isn't really relevant. It's the people working at Inno who are reading it that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.