Discussion in 'Discussion and Community Feedback' started by JawJaw, Oct 7, 2019.
Please leave your feedback here.
This event was fun on the beta site, can't wait to start playing it on the real world, and nice work getting it out of beta so fast.
Make Word Short
1. not Fun at all
2. no timer when reset event per day Daily Crew like same as last month event if u know what mean.?
3.there Bug green tick box? http://prntscr.com/pgyzd3 the item did not got it
This my feedback
There is no timer to show when the crew members will be ready for next exploration. Or are they available only once per day?
will all the crew from today vanish when reset tonight or can we save them for next day?
this thing is a bit broken or was it meant to be like that? for example says 15% noble decree and obviously its a 10% booster, 25% defense booster when in reality its 15%..
it is the chance of getting this item , not the % values on the item itself. It is badly written.
that makes so much more sense
1) Event text seemed to be confusing. Would be nice to have a way to check values on the items before 'Exploring' to receive them. You could check page source and get this information, but the average player is not checking 'Page Source' or Html for this information.
2) Re-roll cost of a scaling 100,200,300 etc. seems expensive. Most events like nobles fair you actually RECEIVE the rewards after spending 50,100,200,300,400,500 but this event is so expensive just to have the opportunity to receive the item after clearing 20 islands. I'd suggest future cost either be a flat 50-100 premium per re-roll.
3) Quests don't seem very engaging. "Explore 4 regions" to receive 20 crew members is less than interesting. If it were to be more immersive or actually doing something besides afk-clicking the captains and exploring to complete the quests would seem more fun.
4) Mention how to receive crew members in the description.
is not very descriptive. Saying 'Actively recruiting troops' and 'Strengthening your village by queueing buildings' seems to work better and would make sense to people who aren't used to these events.
5) Lower the cost of crew members. When you're running events, you're using MTX to actively attract players to use premium. If analysts believe that hiking the premium prices so high will generate a higher ROI so be it.... However, I believe players won't repetitively spend 180 premium for 60 crew members which is the equivalent of just 1 large exploration. I personally like to spend premium on events and have tribemates who do as well. We've decided to wait for the next event because prices are quite ridiculous here.
I made an additional guide HERE for players. If you'd like future event suggestions before live-server release, feel free to contact me.
Agree there is a lack of clear instructions, I have needed support help to sort out how to play. Even worse I received a message that I had more crew, but all I got was a greyed out additional crew, with the text changed to say crew assigned. But crew numbers on ships haven't changed.
What has changed is the number of the crew in the box above Daily special, but when I click that box the only options I get is to buy crew with premium points.
As to selecting a captain, I click on a captain and get the comment 'not enough crew'. There is no highlight for that captain so am I to assume that the captain is now selected, and I can add crew to his ship? If I can sort out how to allocate crew.
I am using google chrome, does this mini game actually work with W10 and google chrome?
Epicly dull. Single reset per day means you log in at 2pm, do 15 mini-recruits to get your 10 crew, click a captain to reveal a little bit of a plain island, and then forget about it for a day where you rinse and repeat.
Compared to pretty engaging events like castle assault, or the one with mercenaries where you actually have to think about what you do, or clear the barricades.... this one is a very, very poor comparison.
The number in the top-right indicates how many crew you currently have. The numbers for the captains indicate how many crew you need to hire that captain. When you gain additional crew, they join your current crew in the top-right. You can only afford to hire captains you have the crew for.
Hope this helps.
Second day of no new crew. Crew level stuck at 20, so I can't even launch any captain. Again, does the game not work with google chrome browser. If not which browser is it intended to work with. My evaluation of the game is about to drop from 1/10
Probably an issue with your chrome rather than the game tbh. Try clearing cache or reinstalling maybe?
i have no issue with the game whatsoever playing on either browser, but try opera, maybe it works better for you
Thanks for the feedback everyone. We have forwarded it to our development and product teams!