Event Feedback - Seas of Fortune

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score

Throughout history, the tribes have remained land-locked and focused only on the strategic possibility of mountains, forests, and foothills. Yet, our envoys have just returned to our walls accompanied by sea-faring captains who have reached the shores with their hulking ships. They offer to shepherd our villagers across the waters, leading a discovery expedition to new islands with the promise of riches to those who uncover the terrain. Recruits for their crews are already gathering; it is time to take to the waters!

Dear players,

welcome to our new event! In "Seas of Fortune" you will discover uncharted lands to find powerful items from October 9th at 14:00 until October 23rd at 14:00.

In this event you will need to gather your crew members by completing in game actions, use you crew members to hire Captains and explore the islands. Has you uncover new terrains, each day, a special treasure is available, and every captain will have a chance to uncover and deliver it. But the ultimate strategic treasures are found once an entire island has been uncovered, granting the current grand prize.

Find out more about our event in our YouTube video!

We hope you enjoy the event, and as always we count on your feedback to improve the event!

Your Tribal Wars team

Please leave your feedback here.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This event was fun on the beta site, can't wait to start playing it on the real world, and nice work getting it out of beta so fast.:)

Last edited:

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Make Word Short
1. not Fun at all
2. no timer when reset event per day Daily Crew like same as last month event if u know what mean.?
3.there Bug green tick box? http://prntscr.com/pgyzd3 the item did not got it

This my feedback

Last edited:

UcantEme

There is no timer to show when the crew members will be ready for next exploration. Or are they available only once per day?

vinter

will all the crew from today vanish when reset tonight or can we save them for next day?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
this thing is a bit broken or was it meant to be like that? for example says 15% noble decree and obviously its a 10% booster, 25% defense booster when in reality its 15%..

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
this thing is a bit broken or was it meant to be like that? for example says 15% noble decree and obviously its a 10% booster, 25% defense booster when in reality its 15%..

it is the chance of getting this item , not the % values on the item itself. It is badly written.

DeletedUser123960

Agree there is a lack of clear instructions, I have needed support help to sort out how to play. Even worse I received a message that I had more crew, but all I got was a greyed out additional crew, with the text changed to say crew assigned. But crew numbers on ships haven't changed.

What has changed is the number of the crew in the box above Daily special, but when I click that box the only options I get is to buy crew with premium points.

As to selecting a captain, I click on a captain and get the comment 'not enough crew'. There is no highlight for that captain so am I to assume that the captain is now selected, and I can add crew to his ship? If I can sort out how to allocate crew.

I am using google chrome, does this mini game actually work with W10 and google chrome?

DeletedUser119731

Epicly dull. Single reset per day means you log in at 2pm, do 15 mini-recruits to get your 10 crew, click a captain to reveal a little bit of a plain island, and then forget about it for a day where you rinse and repeat.

Compared to pretty engaging events like castle assault, or the one with mercenaries where you actually have to think about what you do, or clear the barricades.... this one is a very, very poor comparison.

DeletedUser122570

Agree there is a lack of clear instructions, I have needed support help to sort out how to play. Even worse I received a message that I had more crew, but all I got was a greyed out additional crew, with the text changed to say crew assigned. But crew numbers on ships haven't changed.

What has changed is the number of the crew in the box above Daily special, but when I click that box the only options I get is to buy crew with premium points.

As to selecting a captain, I click on a captain and get the comment 'not enough crew'. There is no highlight for that captain so am I to assume that the captain is now selected, and I can add crew to his ship? If I can sort out how to allocate crew.

I am using google chrome, does this mini game actually work with W10 and google chrome?

The number in the top-right indicates how many crew you currently have. The numbers for the captains indicate how many crew you need to hire that captain. When you gain additional crew, they join your current crew in the top-right. You can only afford to hire captains you have the crew for.

Hope this helps.

DeletedUser123960

Second day of no new crew. Crew level stuck at 20, so I can't even launch any captain. Again, does the game not work with google chrome browser. If not which browser is it intended to work with. My evaluation of the game is about to drop from 1/10

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Second day of no new crew. Crew level stuck at 20, so I can't even launch any captain. Again, does the game not work with google chrome browser. If not which browser is it intended to work with. My evaluation of the game is about to drop from 1/10

Probably an issue with your chrome rather than the game tbh. Try clearing cache or reinstalling maybe?

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

i have no issue with the game whatsoever playing on either browser, but try opera, maybe it works better for you

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback everyone. We have forwarded it to our development and product teams!

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if it's been said here, but this event was the wackiest for getting crew members.

You'd mint and get a dozen and then mint again and get none.

Whether there's a limit or not within a set time or not I don't know but it should be more consistent or at least state what causes new crew members.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Throughout history, the tribes have remained land-locked and focused only on the strategic possibility of mountains, forests, and foothills.
Yet, our envoys have just returned to our walls accompanied by sea-faring captains who have reached the shores with their hulking ships.
They offer to shepherd our villagers across the waters, leading a discovery expedition to new islands with the promise of riches to those who uncover the terrain.
Recruits for their crews are already gathering; it is time to take to the waters!

seas_of_fortune_1.jpg

Brave warriors!

Welcome to a new round of "Seas of Fortune"! In "Seas of Fortune" you will discover uncharted lands to find powerful items from June 9th at 14:00 until June 23rd at 14:00.
In this event, you will need to gather your best crew members by completing in-game actions of hiring them directly and choose a wise captain to lead them into the ocean and find some land to conquer!

seas_of_fortune_2.png

Uncover these uncharted lands and find treasures aplenty! The bigger the ship, the more crew members it needs, but it also reveals more of the island. Uncovering an entire island will grant you a special grand prize!

Find out more about our event in our YouTube video!

We hope you enjoy the event, and as always we count on your feedback to improve the event!

Your Tribal Wars team

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The event really needs a rework given how it has RNG.

The RNG portion of it should get tweaked. (when it comes to the daily items, you can make it that aftear clearing a certain amount of islands it is guaranteed).

The price of top offs should also be halved, as the majority of the time you will be getting a non impactful item.

Last edited:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The event really needs a rework given how it has RNG.

The RNG portion of it should get tweaked. (when it comes to the daily items, you can make it that aftear clearing a certain amount of islands it is guaranteed).

The price of top offs should also be halved, as the majority of the time you will be getting a non impactful item.
Meanwhile i think all events should be RNG to give them less impact on the world, events shouldnt change the world, should be for some extra gameplay beside building the villages and give you some small stuff as reward..