No paladin same
No archers same
No churches same

Coin based noble system
Army camps enabled

different because w49 have armycamp

time based moral >>>>> Morale will be points+time based
simple bouns >>>> No bonus villages
Barbarian villages will grow to 3,000 points >>>>> Barbarian villages will grow to 3,000 points
15 tech system >>>> 15 tech system

3.5 day BP >>>> 3 day BP
No fake limit >>>> No fake limit
No farm limit >>>> No farm limit

tribe limit 60 >>>> 50
No supporting players outside of your tribe >>> No supporting players outside of your tribe

and the last one :O
Start date 8 April 2008 >>>>> 8 April 2010

Last edited:

DeletedUser

w19 >>> w49
Game speed 1.5 >>>> 1.5
Unit speed 1 >>>> 1
No paladin same
No archers same
No churches same

Coin based noble system
Army camps enabled

Barbarian villages will grow to 3,000 points >>>>> Barbarian villages will grow to 3,000 points

3.5 day BP >>>> 3 day BP

tribe limit 60 >>>> 50
No supporting players outside of your tribe >>> No supporting players outside of your tribe

:icon_eek: I must join this world! I loved w19! Well, until I was rimmed after months of hard work farming and nobling others. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

btw, does anybody know if theres a free premium of 1 week on world 49?

DeletedUser

Well someone did kind of enjoyed playing w19 made most of the suggestions for w49 ;)

/me points to himself. I was hoping for No morale though.

DeletedUser

Great settings! Only thing I would have changed would be no morale. IT's just a way to make farming small players harder.

Also does the only supporting members inside your tribe mean no supporting barbs?

DeletedUser

Great settings! Only thing I would have changed would be no morale. IT's just a way to make farming small players harder.

Also does the only supporting members inside your tribe mean no supporting barbs?

Correct you can only support villages of your tribe members, no other villages outside of your tribe.

DeletedUser

Come on

Ugh, another lame world. Come on it's been forever, where's the next speed 2 world?!??

You can't support people outside your tribe??!? WHY! lol, what the hell. What's the point of have alliances if you can't support each other. That's absolutely terrible. It makes alliances worthless... What's the point of alliances if you can't help your allies out?

Here's what I want.
Speed: 2
Unit speed: 1
Attack gap: 33ms
Yes paladin
Yes archers
No churches
Coin based noble system
Army camps enabled
Morale will be points+time based
Yes bonus villages
Barbarian villages will grow to 4,000 points
1 level tech system
Beginner protection will be 5 days
No fake limit
No farm limit
Tribe limit: 80
Yes supporting players outside of your tribe
Players can choose their starting direction

DeletedUser86200

I liked W34 better. No support outside of tribe and a 20 member tribe limit, was fantastic. Anyhow, I'm liking the settings. They seem pretty fun actually. I'll be there.

world 34 was amazing :icon_biggrin: my first real world, lol, loved the settings there

anyway... i love the 1.5 speed. its great.

only regrets are 15 tech and no pally though... i like it with the regular tech thing, you know, where you only have to upgrade something once & you're done? i know it makes it more complicated, but tbh, imo it makes the game a lot less fun.

& considering i just saw this thread... i will be in quite a rush to get my friends ready to join.... :icon_rolleyes: lol...

DeletedUser86200

would prefer bonuses too, though... looks like the only setting i like is the speed. lol, besides the army camp & coins, i love those. well, never actually used army camp, (besides in speed) so i wanna try that in real worlds, but the coins i love using

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ugh, another lame world. Come on it's been forever, where's the next speed 2 world?!??

You can't support people outside your tribe??!? WHY! lol, what the hell. What's the point of have alliances if you can't support each other. That's absolutely terrible. It makes alliances worthless... What's the point of alliances if you can't help your allies out?

Here's what I want.
Speed: 2
Unit speed: 1
Attack gap: 33ms
Yes paladin
Yes archers
No churches
Coin based noble system
Army camps enabled
Morale will be points+time based
Yes bonus villages
Barbarian villages will grow to 4,000 points
1 level tech system
Beginner protection will be 5 days
No fake limit
No farm limit
Tribe limit: 80
Yes supporting players outside of your tribe
Players can choose their starting direction

Barbs would be best at 2k points but other than that best idea EVER!

DeletedUser

I like it,except when the world opens at 18:00..I'll have a late start. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

was kinda hoping their would be no morale but the other settings are great

DeletedUser

w19 >>> w49
Game speed 1.5 >>>> 1.5
Unit speed 1 >>>> 1
No paladin same
No archers same
No churches same

Coin based noble system
Army camps enabled

3.5 day BP >>>> 3 day BP

tribe limit 60 >>>> 50

W19 has a 40 member tribe limit.

DeletedUser

I think that the idea of not being able to support people other than tribes mates is also very interesting although it has the potential to cause catastrophy between players, might cause people to regulary swap tribes to support those in need withing tribal alliances...

I think this is exactly what will happen. I do not like this setting. What was the intent of this one?

BTW, 50 tribe members is great, easy to control and will force people to consider closly their players, might cause lots of tribal branches though.

Are there worlds with no limit? Did they turn into one gigantic tribe?

I'm in W45 with a 50 player limit, and it just seems that it forces tribes to periodically dump the weak players and merge with better players until the top tribes have 50 top players. More players per tribe might actually result in fewer supertribes. But it might have to opposite effect. I'd be curious about people in worlds with much a much higher or no limit on players per tribe.

DeletedUser

Oh, I have a question about the tech thing. Is this a level three tech system where you can only have a maximum of 15 techs per vill? Or is this like W38, but you have a 15 level tech, where you are able to research everything?

Also, if you have a D and an O vill, if the D vill (with maxed D techs) supports an O vill (with low level D techs) what levels would they fight at?

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer these Qs.

It's 15 techs max per village, each tech has 3 levels.

On simple tech and 10 tech worlds it's the fight at the level of the home techs, I'm pretty sure it's the same way for 3 level, but not entirely sure.

DeletedUser

Not too bad, but not perfect

Some settings are good:
No churches, Coins, 3k Barbs, 1.5Speed, No non-tribe Support

Some are bad:
No Paladin, No Bonus Villages

I'll keep it that simple as, well, I'm a simple guy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The most what I dont like is this one - 15 tech system

Speed is ok..

Coins ammm ok is also to good.. :)

No supporting players outside of your tribe - I do not play on other previous world where is this one setting

Tribe limit: 50 - Nice, but can be 69max, but in this world than its mean when we will see many sister/brother tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.