Feedback - Tournament 2021 - 2022

overground1

Reaction score
Can pp also be bought in game as well as transferred and can it also be transferred from tribalwars works ?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Can pp also be bought in game as well as transferred and can it also be transferred from tribalwars works ?

When buying your PP, the same restrictions as any other world apply (meaning that it depends on the payment method).
Is the new quest tree being used?
Or the old one?
As it is a high competition world, the quest system is disabled entirely.

Pedik

Reaction score
Please introduce fake limits (2% or more). Mindlessly launching thousands of 1 unit attacks has nothing to do with skill and ruins the overall experience.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Please introduce fake limits (2% or more). Mindlessly launching thousands of 1 unit attacks has nothing to do with skill and ruins the overall experience.

Thank you for the feedback. We are definitely considering enabling Fake Limit if more players request this. :)

We will be keeping track of this feedback topic until the world starts and adjustments are still possible, so keep it coming!

666 pol

Reaction score
I think this will be a great addition.
For me this is just high speed normal world with the coins etc.

Please introduce fake limit
in addition I think farm limit for Support is also a great add.

Packets will slow down the world but thats just a personal preference

If fake limit is introduced and I find a team I will most definitely join, the motivation will just be higher with packets and farm limit :D

no u

Reaction score
hi br0s,

pls deactivate Bonus Villages
and deactivate the Farm-Assistant for old high skilled gaming

thx

sincerely
king no u

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fake limit is for noobs who can't handle 10k+ incomings, please don't activate

The tournament is supposed to show the world who is the best, not who can hide the best

JP

I would say the complete opposite.

Players who spam 1000s of fakes lack the ability to be strategic in how they attack. Mass faking is simply lazy fighting that shows no fighting skill whatsoever. I'd say players reliant on doing this are pretty poor players and certainly not worthy of competing in a Tournament to see which server had the best players.

The fake limit is (in my opinion at least) the best setting for forcing tribes and players to use a variety of tactics and strategies. It would be a brilliant setting to include :)

Pokarry.

Reaction score

Players who spam 1000s of fakes lack the ability to be strategic in how they attack. Mass faking is simply lazy fighting that shows no fighting skill whatsoever. I'd say players reliant on doing this are pretty poor players and certainly not worthy of competing in a Tournament to see which server had the best players.

The fake limit is (in my opinion at least) the best setting for forcing tribes and players to use a variety of tactics and strategies. It would be a brilliant setting to include :)

Hello,

Well I totally agree on the part where you should rely on a variety of tactics.
In my opinion, in order to win a world where every server is welcome to play and represent their country, you can't win by only mass faking anyway.

Mass faking is one of these tactics. It surely isn't hard to do, but at some level of competition it becomes part of the game.
Why would you limit what the classic game has to offer ? I can tell you that last year we used all tactics we could think of in order to conduct our wars.
And we learnt a lot from all our ennemies, with each countries tactics.

JP

Six6

Reaction score

Couldn't have said it better myself