Feedback - Tribal Wars Tournament

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Great idea! I'll definitely sign up.

To be honest, I don't understand why we don't merge in national servers anyway :) Especially since we now have a night bonus, we could have properly filled worlds again. #MakeTWGreatAgain

musubi

Reaction score
Premium Features:
- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated
- Farm-Assistant: Activated
- Building time reduction: Deactivated
- Finish immediately: Deactivated
- Building cost reduction: Deactivated
- +20% Production: Deactivated
- Trading with the merchant: Deactivated
- Premium Exchange: Deactivated

Love it! This right there, along with other settings, will trully make the world skil-based. Good luck to all!

SirCharles40

Reaction score
All violations against these rules will be handled appropriately and without excuse. Breaches with the intent of achieving an unfair advantage (eg. multi-accounting, permanent sitting, illegal merging, ... ) will lead to a permanent exclusion from the world, without exception. All other breaches will be handled according to the market's standards.

ok explain illegal merging to me ? players merge in every world from what I seen

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Illegal merging is merging that is not done by the rules.
The rules for that are linked on the rules page :)

Last edited:

SirCharles40

Reaction score
Thank you for showing me that not that I ever intend to merge with anyone j/s. But I do see co playing isnt supported by the tribal wars team which confirms my argument that it was never intended to be part of the game as many claim it is.

3duardo0 .ES

Reaction score
Amazing! Looking forward to it!
One question: is co-playing permitted? I doubted when I saw the night protection is on.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Are quests disabled?

99.99% confident

Amazing! Looking forward to it!
One question: is co-playing permitted? I doubted when I saw the night protection is on.

and here also 99.99% confident that it is allowed, as the announcement page said, the standard .net rules apply here. coplaying is allowed but not officially supported. Share accounts at your own risk.

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Can I just request that we have a regular world with these settings at a normal speed? I think having maybe every 4th world or so without the extra premium stuff would make for larger and more fun worlds.

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can I just request that we have a regular world with these settings at a normal speed? I think having maybe every 4th world or so without the extra premium stuff would make for larger and more fun worlds.

No! JawJaw no make money.

Deleted User - 11562004

What about the settings of the barbarian villages? I read they grow and shrink to 1500 points, but how many per player?

3duardo0 .ES

Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to make you choose one nationality at the start of the world (just like when choosing the starting location). And then having in the player profile page a small flag with the server of origin.

Why?

First, it would be easier to identify players' server, so to make personal/tribal alliances.

Second, it would make the server thing a more protagonist aspect of the world.

Third, and very important, to avoid, in the end, tribes with people from different servers, what is actually very likely to happen.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah but I play on this server and the Romanian and Hungarian ones as well
Question for jawjaw
Can I transfer my premium from one of those servers to my net account?

old gheboasa

Reaction score
Great settings for an awesome initiative! Well done, guys!

Quick question:

Other:
- Nightmode: Activated - Player-based

How does this work? Has it been any other server with this nightmode setting?
Thank you

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Great settings for an awesome initiative! Well done, guys!

Quick question:

How does this work? Has it been any other server with this nightmode setting?
Thank you

Hi,

Yes, we've used it on previous worlds before. You can find information here:

Gafiam

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey there, I have a question about how co-play will work. Is there a limit to the number of people who can play in a single account? Considering the activity that I might need for this competition, and the limit of 12 members per tribe, I'd like to know about the limit, so I can decide who to invite to play with me.

Also, I'm from Brazil and in the Rules it only mention the following languages: Communication between players and with the support has to be in Croatian, Danish, English (INT), Norwegian, Slovenian, Swedish or Thai. Will there be any issues if we user our profile or communicate in Portuguese in the Tribe Forum or with other players and someone denounce us?