Feedback - Tribal Wars Tournament

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Based on feedback we have increased the amount of barbs to 0.3 per player (originally 0.2)

Deleted User - 848937224

Hi, am i able to invite friend near to me after worlds start?

Deleted User - 848933640

Hello greetings, a question the players from Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Chile, etc. will not participate or will they?

Deleted User - 848933640

I am looking for a tribe Latin be to play as a Team.

Deleted User - 11448177

@JawJaw Inno Games as a company could improve this award, right? Inno games earned 900 million euros in 2019. They could start investing in improving the prizes. Perhaps a trip to visit the German headquarters?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
@JawJaw Inno Games as a company could improve this award, right? Inno games earned 900 million euros in 2019. They could start investing in improving the prizes. Perhaps a trip to visit the German headquarters?

As explained in an earlier post, EN community managers are hosting this tournament, supported by the local community managers. A trip to HQ or 'heftier' prizes are therefore not within our range of possibilities.

Gengar

Reaction score
All in all this tournament was a total disgrace and a shame for players and support. Never again please or if so, on another server with another (better) support team. Absolutely shitty.