Feedback - Tribe overviews

Pinkie Pie

Reaction score
The screenshots are visible in the main thread over here I think :)

Horde

Reaction score
it isn't bad feature. It will get more honestly status to dukes form players ;) Now u can't lie you don't have any troops ;)

DeletedUser123624

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh wow, it looks very nice it does indeed. For a good duke and barons i think this could be Very useful, but i am starting to think what could happen if all of this info falls in the wrong hands... If some duke or baron is selling out their tribe, they could literally get EVERY single village of the tribe with what they contain.

Seems rather op to me and in the end, it won't help beginners when they are sold off like cattle for the slaughter.

I don't like it, not the being able to see troop numbers and such.

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh wow, it looks very nice it does indeed. For a good duke and barons i think this could be Very useful, but i am starting to think what could happen if all of this info falls in the wrong hands... If some duke or baron is selling out their tribe, they could literally get EVERY single village of the tribe with what they contain.

Seems rather op to me and in the end, it won't help beginners when they are sold off like cattle for the slaughter.

I don't like it, not the being able to see troop numbers and such.

You are able to opt in or out. Your decision if you want to trust the leaders or not, if you do not trust them, why be in the tribe at all?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are able to opt in or out. Your decision if you want to trust the leaders or not, if you do not trust them, why be in the tribe at all?

Oh i see, yeah, that makes sense. If you don't opt in you won't get an invite anyway though, am i right? You are forced to share commands with the duke in all the tribes i have played ^^ Makes sense aye? The ones that are not so trusted will sell you out, but i assume both you and me won't have an issue with that.

STESHOT

Reaction score
In theory, i like it.
Hopefully it will stop some of the big bully tribes from forcing sits, just to steal accounts, which has been rife for a long time.
Yes, it will assist tribe leaders like myself to see all the stats, but really, and good leader will already know their tribe and who has what, even if the member hasn't actually revealed it!
It does tho cause a real privacy issue, and will actually promote internal tribe bullying, and causing players to be eaten against their will, so the nasty tribes will just have another way to cheat!
This might seem very negative and strong, but if i don't say it, who will!!!?

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh i see, yeah, that makes sense. If you don't opt in you won't get an invite anyway though, am i right? You are forced to share commands with the duke in all the tribes i have played ^^ Makes sense aye? The ones that are not so trusted will sell you out, but i assume both you and me won't have an issue with that.

Makes sense =) Remember only the duke and baron will see this. In the tribes we have played in, we use The Vault anyways, so this is like a small integration of that in the game itself. Of course, you can be unlucky with leaders, but I feel like that will happen either way.

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i don't like update duke watching how much troop we have never know if tribe disband and join other tribe and all info go to enemy

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Seems like a good implementation to close some communication gaps between upper and lower level players. As said above, most serious tribes have been using Vault, which essentially gives this information anyway. This will take out the steps to access that information - tedious mail spam for uploads, downloading sheets, etc.

However maybe something to add - a feature for easily displaying nuke counts (1/2, 3/4, full) as the vault currently does.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
now this is a great update, hate have to keep updating the vault this will be so much better, oh yea and I like how you guys made it so the Properties, description, and tribe members are all on one page. Nice Work!!! :cool:

seroxy5

Reaction score
I think the updates are great! I don't share the fear of people misusing the new functions because those players that will have already done it before in other ways. Yes, it's easier with this update, but I don't think it will lead to more players doing it.

My biggest concern about this update is that it adds another thing to the learning curve of Tribalwars and that this feature might feel overwhelming for new players. I hope the interface will be easy enough to not scare beginners away. Other than that, I see no problems with this tribe overview!

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well,this is good for late game

No longer will the players will be able to sent support to enemies or keep the troops in their villages

For me ,that i'm at the end of cas 5 this is a important feature

DeletedUser95706

I like the concept and as a long time user of The Vault, I can see how it will help shape and assist command thinking. Unfortunately, all of us who have been playing for a long time, know there are some really dirty Dukes and Barons about. Whilst those of us in the know will avoid being in their tribes, anyone new may easily be sucked into revealing too much by the lying, cheating scum that inhabit the game worlds. If you are intending to do more about limiting their ability to be in charge of a tribe, then I am for this addition. If not, I do not see how this will protect the new players coming into the game. Get a grip of the shit heads in the game, whose names come up world after world for pulling illegal moves while in charge of a tribe and I would be up for this addition.